Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Coming back to KO? Looking for a fresh start?

This is a discussion on Coming back to KO? Looking for a fresh start? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've seen some threads and posts in threads asking for information about KO now a days. Just wanted to post ...
Page: 1

Default Coming back to KO? Looking for a fresh start?

I've seen some threads and posts in threads asking for information about KO now a days. Just wanted to post this to say....

USKO came out with new servers a month ago. Most people play on the server "Altar" and it is VERY active and still very fresh, again only a month old.

So If you are looking for a new KO experience, come to USKO ALTAR.

And for the people who played back when I did in Beramus, USKO is very easy to level on now, even without premium... But, spend the little bit of money on "EXP" premium, and you will be max level in no time. Leveling is NOTHING like it was.. also there are quests that keep you with up to level items almost throughout the whole journey to 80, and give massive amounts of exp, so there is barely any grinding/grinding insane amounts of time just to get the most basic items.

SO COME BACK, enjoy an OFFICIAL, fresh server.

knightonlineworld.com

What gear are people PK'ing with generally now?

Im not sure, but I know there isnt insane items, or at least very few.

To each their own, but I’ve heard feedback from players who are already tired of the new usko servers. If you just want to pk and not level up, you can buy and gear a character on steamko cypher for pretty cheap. For being a few years old, the server is active and not overly geared. This is obviously hard to predict, but it’s riskier investing time in a new server, especially when multiple opened at the same time. People play for a couple months then quit.
    Last edited by AtteroArx; 03-01-2019 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Spelling

Depends what you are looking for and if you have a group to play with.
    Cypher is ok, pk wise I logged at evening and saw 60 vs 60 in CZ. That’s decent for an older server. Gearing is easy since gbs are cheap and krowaz7 armors are cheap. OP items cost a lot still.
    Altar is packed, its 1000+ ppl in cz. You can pk in quest gear and +7s. There is a fair amount of +9s already. Gear is expensive $$ wise.
    I think both servers are balanced but in the end it comes to where your group plays. Cypher has some very nice clans full of english speakers, Altar has that too (both human and orc).
    One thing though - steam ko has higher prices when it comes to premium and leveling. So just buy a char rather than level it. Scroll prices are the same though (99% sure of that).

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit View Post
    Depends what you are looking for and if you have a group to play with.
    Cypher is ok, pk wise I logged at evening and saw 60 vs 60 in CZ. That’s decent for an older server. Gearing is easy since gbs are cheap and krowaz7 armors are cheap. OP items cost a lot still.
    Altar is packed, its 1000+ ppl in cz. You can pk in quest gear and +7s. There is a fair amount of +9s already. Gear is expensive $$ wise.
    I think both servers are balanced but in the end it comes to where your group plays. Cypher has some very nice clans full of english speakers, Altar has that too (both human and orc).
    One thing though - steam ko has higher prices when it comes to premium and leveling. So just buy a char rather than level it. Scroll prices are the same though (99% sure of that).
    This is spot on.
    Basically Cypher is your good stable server if longevity is what you're looking for.
    Altar for the next 2 months of pk.
    Personally I went to Altar and have already left, it wasn't that great in my opinion. Cypher is definitely my home. If you start cypher, buy a char from merchant. Costs less than buying pre and exping with genie (and saves time)

Quote Originally Posted by Simbaaa View Post
    This is spot on.
    Basically Cypher is your good stable server if longevity is what you're looking for.
    Altar for the next 2 months of pk.
    Personally I went to Altar and have already left, it wasn't that great in my opinion. Cypher is definitely my home. If you start cypher, buy a char from merchant. Costs less than buying pre and exping with genie (and saves time)
    Definitely, wish someone had advised me to do the same with regards to buying a char. Just made 83 and spent way more than a CR woulda cost in genie etc.

Am thinking also to buy some gear for decent PK, thinking of rogue Archer or Battle Priest, but as the Attero is saying about new server am sharing the same opinion. And also thinking for Steam Cypher, is there any english community that is playing mature players ?

Also for steam cypher A BP let say with HB+8 and some decent gear as IB, WP and +8/9 gear can that do anything in CZ, or Archer with +8/+9 bow ?

We have a 3 clan alliance full of mature English speaking players on Cypher, there’s plenty others on the server too. I’ve been pleasantly surprised in all honesty.

I don’t think a paper BP in any capacity would do much in CZ, maybe with +3 uniques, +9 armour/HB at a push. Archer would be the way to go as you can pick and choose your battles.

Altar orc side is dying alittel bit on the english community. But the pk is crazy if you can mange to get a full party going with coms!

Probation Senior Member

Or you could just download Old school runescape and forget about KO. lol p.s Doubling!

Yea I wouldn’t recommend bp on cypher, you’ll be targetted quickly, and quite frankly you can hit harder with a passion warrior with less gear.

But yea orc side in steamko cypher has about 50 active English players, and human probably has about 20 atm. Obviously there are a ton of Turks too, but if you’re looking for a solid English community, cypher is a great option

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Or you could just download Old school runescape and forget about KO. lol p.s Doubling!
    I love Old School Runescape haha... Found it like a year ago, since from when I was a kid lol..

Check out Altar Server on USKO guys.. I know there is a lot of info, energy around Cypher on Steam.. But Altar server, where its a month old, is very active and very easy to level/get right into the pking/farming fun. Also there are a lot of level 80 characters in merchants.. The item lvl is not very high still either.

Quote Originally Posted by AtteroArx View Post
    Yea I wouldn’t recommend bp on cypher, you’ll be targetted quickly, and quite frankly you can hit harder with a passion warrior with less gear.

But yea orc side in steamko cypher has about 50 active English players, and human probably has about 20 atm. Obviously there are a ton of Turks too, but if you’re looking for a solid English community, cypher is a great option
    There is more than 50 active english players on karus side. The Monsters clan have 1 main clan and 2 sub clans with quite a high amount of active players. They do a lot of xp'ing and some pk. As far as i know they have a good portion of people still xp'ing to hit end level so they can start focusing more on pk.

BrosBeforeHoes is a top 5 clan on karus side and is a english speaking clan with a high activity especially when it comes to pk.

Im still new to the server so still a lot of clans i dont know information about yet but thats what i can tell so far.

Im not sure about human side, but pretty sure they have at least one english speaking clan with good activity. I think they have an english adream clan aswell.

Yes there are a lot of turks as all servers have but quite a high amount of them do speak descent english.

altar is great but isn't for everyone. steamko cypher is more friendly.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast