Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree4Likes

Coming back to KO? Looking for a fresh start?

This is a discussion on Coming back to KO? Looking for a fresh start? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; english community is pretty active on human side wrecked has been running 4 full pts the last few days on ...
Page: 4

english community is pretty active on human side wrecked has been running 4 full pts the last few days on the rush to 83.

So do i actually have to buy NT points before i can sumbit a ticket , to register to the serveR? i did the whole phone thingy

Maybe, i dont know how it is now, before you just waited on the code from the phone

Again, ill say this, which is the whole point of this thread.

Please dont listen to the people talking smack about USKO, the server, the people, the turks, and blah blah.. Just take the steps you need to, and start playing USKO ALTAR server.

realize, its been like 10 years since we got to enjoy a decent server in USKO, take advantage of that, because its going to go away... And for the old school players, this might be the last time for something like this. So do what you gotta do, to just do it, keep the complaining to the women

Quote Originally Posted by akonoo View Post
    Again, ill say this, which is the whole point of this thread.

Please dont listen to the people talking smack about USKO, the server, the people, the turks, and blah blah.. Just take the steps you need to, and start playing USKO ALTAR server.

realize, its been like 10 years since we got to enjoy a decent server in USKO, take advantage of that, because its going to go away... And for the old school players, this might be the last time for something like this. So do what you gotta do, to just do it, keep the complaining to the women
    I mean the fact that you called this server decent is telling lol, it was one of the worst launches in a while :/

Quote Originally Posted by Simbaaa View Post
    I mean the fact that you called this server decent is telling lol, it was one of the worst launches in a while :/
    i been in several servers starts and this is not the worst. i'm happy in this server a lot went wrong but there are a lot of good things
    also a good number of turks speak english , when i said english please they try speak english that is something that surprised me.

can`t register myself on new server because the nttnow app can`t be found on google play anymore .... Any ideeas?

google it NTTNow app

Yah.. The system / engine / game or w.e u want to call it its terrible for new or returning players. Pretty much every other mmo is x100 easier to down load the game, login and play. So much security issues. The steps they have added are not very user friendly.

i cant download the app into my galaxy s6 , it says it doesnt even exist in google play.
    anyone knows about this problem?

Update: I just download the app into my iPad but now I dont get the last verfication code sent into my phone, it says verfication code has been sent to my phone but nothing arrived.
    seems like you need to work really hard to play in here :/

Update to the update: it finally sent the code and I finished the registeration.
    Last edited by omer1234; 03-30-2019 at 02:26 AM.

We tried it
    Last edited by akonoo; 09-14-2019 at 07:15 AM.

ko in steam is death

KO in Alphas server is going to be a legit awesome experience, if you want to try KO again.. again possibly the last chance to experience a long lasting server that you actually wanna try on.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ficial-361016/

And Alphas server came through as planned... launched a few hours ago and is doing amazing.. best server i have seen in a long long time, if ever.. plus a massive english community

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234