Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Coming back to KO? Looking for a fresh start?

This is a discussion on Coming back to KO? Looking for a fresh start? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Vikingen Im not sure about human side, but pretty sure they have at least one english speaking ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Vikingen View Post
    Im not sure about human side, but pretty sure they have at least one english speaking clan with good activity. I think they have an english adream clan aswell.
    Human side have currently Masacre and Potatoes (that's Brotherhood clan when was at karus side). I think ChillOut is also half English/Spanish (Not sure if they aren't pure spanish).
    Also don't know about others, but some clans have suspicious english name, so there are definitely more of them. Those mentioned are probably biggest one.

Quote Originally Posted by akonoo View Post
    I love Old School Runescape haha... Found it like a year ago, since from when I was a kid lol..

Check out Altar Server on USKO guys.. I know there is a lot of info, energy around Cypher on Steam.. But Altar server, where its a month old, is very active and very easy to level/get right into the pking/farming fun. Also there are a lot of level 80 characters in merchants.. The item lvl is not very high still either.
    I’m not denying that Altar is active right now, but I would argue that it won’t be active after a few months. Atleast with steamko cypher its been around for a few years, so you know that the population won’t drastically fall off in a few months.

Second war yesterday on steamko cypher was the most active war I’d seen in a long time. There was definitely over a hundred players on each side, and even defending was fun. If you’re wanting to invest in KO, cypher is well worth your time.

for anyone who sees this topic and decides to go altar for pk, don't waste your money. pk is completely dead along with vega and sirius.
    tobol likes this.

if u have an organized team Rosseta is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    for anyone who sees this topic and decides to go altar for pk, don't waste your money. pk is completely dead along with vega and sirius.
    That surprises me, whenever I've seen any Twitch streams on Altar, CZ always looks packed!

I always see it packed, even at the "dead" times there is a lot of activity.

Any one still playing alter on human side.. Just joined and looking for an english clan...

Contact Rampage or Wrecked (same clan kinda) but they are english, and good players

there are so many things you can do for startup such as sell product on Amazon and etc and also work on amazon prime.
    https://uberant.com/article/495460-a...what-to-know-/

try to open pus on usko and it doesnt work. go to open a ticket and i have to pay to send in a support question lmao

Im pretty sure you got to go to the website and active some crap and send them money from the site before u can open pus or do merchants

Yeah I PM'd one of the mods on Discord and he sent a ticket for me as I refused to pay to do so.. still waiting to open merch though!

is it too late to start on cypher? how is the server population? are there too many babashopers? would it make sense if i just spend fair amount of money to play a couple of hours after work?

It depends what you see a fair amount of money as really... best bet is to buy a char and some decent items to get started and take it from there...
    Numan likes this.

whats the discord to get them to help me with pus

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast