Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Coming back to USKO !!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Coming back to USKO !!!!!!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I would suggest ApexKo to you to be honest... In USKO you need to spend so much $$$ to even ...
Page: 3

Probation Senior Member

I would suggest ApexKo to you to be honest... In USKO you need to spend so much $$$ to even be relevant :/

so lately im thinking of giving KO another chance aswell and regarding all your posts I just went on europa mora(lvl1 char only) and the market is having barely 50 ppl. How is CZ like? is it just 2 parties fighting each other all the time or what is it like

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FL3r View Post
    so lately im thinking of giving KO another chance aswell and regarding all your posts I just went on europa mora(lvl1 char only) and the market is having barely 50 ppl. How is CZ like? is it just 2 parties fighting each other all the time or what is it like
    aperantely i've seen your message at all chat .. are you kidding me ? KO just patched out everyone were slipping its 6 am who will relog and play / pk ????? Just some people who wake up early or different time zones .. if thats your judgement then you are not thinking well.

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    aperantely i've seen your message at all chat .. are you kidding me ? KO just patched out everyone were slipping its 6 am who will relog and play / pk ????? Just some people who wake up early or different time zones .. if thats your judgement then you are not thinking well.
    as pointed out earlier, coming back from a longer break and didnt know it was patchday today. And by asking in this thread you see im not just judging by what i've seen

thx, i guess

Quote Originally Posted by FL3r View Post
    as pointed out earlier, coming back from a longer break and didnt know it was patchday today. And by asking in this thread you see im not just judging by what i've seen

thx, i guess
    Okay... I usually don't interfere in these topics but this time I got something to say

All those guys saying come GORDION/EUROPA are playing those servers for really really long time and to be honest you ain't gonna have that much fun in there compared to newer server like MIDGARD. ( I am talking about activity - cuz that's where the fun comes from )

I got chars on all servers and I regularly log to see how's things in older servers. Gordion and Europa got the highest English population - true, but activity sux and pk in cz is quite boring most of the times due to not having enough people... not to mention everyone who's playing these servers is simply not quitting due to being super geared...

However, on the other hand MIDGARD is nearly 3 months old and activity is insane. We get really good pk on both servers - M1 and M2... 150 vs 150 on both servers at turkish evenings is really insane... server is full of newbies... and ofc some people got pretty good gears atm, but unqies +0 krowaz set 7 and a descent weapon can do good enough....

P.S. I am pretty sure you will get bored quickly on older servers... just check moradon on midgard 1 and midgard 2 before you make your final decision about joining a server

Quote Originally Posted by Options View Post
    Okay... I usually don't interfere in these topics but this time I got something to say

All those guys saying come GORDION/EUROPA are playing those servers for really really long time and to be honest you ain't gonna have that much fun in there compared to newer server like MIDGARD. ( I am talking about activity - cuz that's where the fun comes from )

I got chars on all servers and I regularly log to see how's things in older servers. Gordion and Europa got the highest English population - true, but activity sux and pk in cz is quite boring most of the times due to not having enough people... not to mention everyone who's playing these servers is simply not quitting due to being super geared...

However, on the other hand MIDGARD is nearly 3 months old and activity is insane. We get really good pk on both servers - M1 and M2... 150 vs 150 on both servers at turkish evenings is really insane... server is full of newbies... and ofc some people got pretty good gears atm, but unqies +0 krowaz set 7 and a descent weapon can do good enough....

P.S. I am pretty sure you will get bored quickly on older servers... just check moradon on midgard 1 and midgard 2 before you make your final decision about joining a server
    cheers mate!
    really appreciating that long response
    since a german friend of mine whom i know for ages told me basically the same I'm pretty sure where I will end up haha

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

1. Please enlighten me, how is the activity and different? I was told it's actually worse in Midgard. Yes, you see a lot more players playing in that server but during PVP what do you see? less than other servers because most of the players are farming gears, reselling and exping.
    In Gordion / Europa, most of the population is geared enough to PK and that creates great PK at the PK zones (not sure about rlb and ardream but I was told it's not bad there)

2. It really depends on your time zone and when you usually play, you have PK here the entire day and night but during EU evenings it's peak time, you can easily find 8pt vs 8pt. lol. (In Gordion), as for Europa, I don't know how active it is exactly but I do know that there is fair amount of English speaking players there.

The only time you get good PK in Midgard is during Felankor respawn time, I am not saying Midgard is bad but PK wise, older servers (Ares and Diez included) are way better.
    However, he's more than welcomed to do whatever he wants but don't be delusional and feed him with lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    1. Please enlighten me, how is the activity and different? I was told it's actually worse in Midgard. Yes, you see a lot more players playing in that server but during PVP what do you see? less than other servers because most of the players are farming gears, reselling and exping.
    In Gordion / Europa, most of the population is geared enough to PK and that creates great PK at the PK zones (not sure about rlb and ardream but I was told it's not bad there)

2. It really depends on your time zone and when you usually play, you have PK here the entire day and night but during EU evenings it's peak time, you can easily find 8pt vs 8pt. lol. (In Gordion), as for Europa, I don't know how active it is exactly but I do know that there is fair amount of English speaking players there.

The only time you get good PK in Midgard is during Felankor respawn time, I am not saying Midgard is bad but PK wise, older servers (Ares and Diez included) are way better.
    However, he's more than welcomed to do whatever he wants but don't be delusional and feed him with lies.
    Okay I don't know whats the matter with you always getting back at people trying to defend your precious server but clearly you are not aware of how things run in MIDGARD.

Midgard is currently at its peak and you CAN'T compare your +10's/+3's server to Midgard in any way.

1. The guy said he would like to exp his own character - MIDGARD is the best server to do so, all spots are exping 24/7 and finding a good exp party / exp clan is something quite easy and entertaining.

2. If you think PK is only good when Felankor is up - then you got absolutely no idea how wrong you are. We got plenty of ppl doing over 600k nps in a month, don't tell me that 600k nps are done while Felankor is up.. I can see for myself how active it is, I log server 1 at 10 PM turkish time and I am #200 in rankings and when I log server 2 I am #150 in rankings and I can see for myself running into bowl or checking the farm spots that the server is really active...

If you don't believe me, I'll start making screens of how crowded CZ is, I got no idea about how good Ardream and RLB is, but I am pretty sure CZ is the most active zone at the moment, makes me feel like most of the server went for 80+

P.S. don't call me a liar ^^

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Okay I don't know whats the matter with you always getting back at people trying to defend your precious server but clearly you are not aware of how things run in MIDGARD.

Midgard is currently at its peak and you CAN'T compare your +10's/+3's server to Midgard in any way.

1. The guy said he would like to exp his own character - MIDGARD is the best server to do so, all spots are exping 24/7 and finding a good exp party / exp clan is something quite easy and entertaining.

2. If you think PK is only good when Felankor is up - then you got absolutely no idea how wrong you are. We got plenty of ppl doing over 600k nps in a month, don't tell me that 600k nps are done while Felankor is up.. I can see for myself how active it is, I log server 1 at 10 PM turkish time and I am #200 in rankings and when I log server 2 I am #150 in rankings and I can see for myself running into bowl or checking the farm spots that the server is really active...

If you don't believe me, I'll start making screens of how crowded CZ is, I got no idea about how good Ardream and RLB is, but I am pretty sure CZ is the most active zone at the moment, makes me feel like most of the server went for 80+

P.S. don't call me a liar ^^
    I played at Midgard and PKed at Midgard probably before you even reached level 55 and I still have access to few accounts there, but I don't login because I rather PK in older servers.
    As I said, the choice is his, it has nothing to do with the server I play at, in fact as you saw above I said that Europa might be a good choice as well and I don't play in Europa, do I?

Check the user's comments in this forum, I keep seeing people trying new servers and then crying because they don't like many things there, then they just assume its the same exact thing in other servers as well.
    That is why I said that I think whoever is considering playing at a new server should first think about it very carefully.

Making 600k LP a month isn't a big deal if you are online 24/7 the entire month, back in CW we had players who used to do over 550k and CWest wasn't as nearly as active as Midgard nor any of the old servers right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I played at Midgard and PKed at Midgard probably before you even reached level 55 and I still have access to few accounts there, but I don't login because I rather PK in older servers.
    As I said, the choice is his, it has nothing to do with the server I play at, in fact as you saw above I said that Europa might be a good choice as well and I don't play in Europa, do I?

Check the user's comments in this forum, I keep seeing people trying new servers and then crying because they don't like many things there, then they just assume its the same exact thing in other servers as well.
    That is why I said that I think whoever is considering playing at a new server should first think about it very carefully.

Making 600k LP a month isn't a big deal if you are online 24/7 the entire month, back in CW we had players who used to do over 550k and CWest wasn't as nearly as active as Midgard nor any of the old servers right now.
    Aight, there's no point in arguing it really is his choice, i know each of the servers has ups and downs.

I was lvl 59 on day 1 and pking with full +7's on day two haha used to be in Ardream for first two months..

Be like me, gear a char on each server

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123