Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Possible to play this game and ever be competitive

This is a discussion on Possible to play this game and ever be competitive within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Without babashopping? Will it just take alot of time but is doable? I am not looking to be the best, ...
Page: 1

Default Possible to play this game and ever be competitive

Without babashopping?

Will it just take alot of time but is doable?

I am not looking to be the best, I know I won't be on this game. My favorite thing to do is Forgotten Temple. But I also like pvp(this game is one of the few I have not been a good pvper on)

I think I want to play a warrior. What server should I play on if I want the best chance to play from scratch?

Not interested in any private servers. Thank-you for your time.

no you will have to babashop at some point, i wouldn't even waste your time, sorry to put it bluntly.

Bummer, I was afraid of that. Are we talking hundreds and hundreds of dollars or...? And what point would I need to baba at? max lvl or? I really enjoy this game but if the general consensus is it isnt worth it I'll take the advice.

I think it's possible when a new server open, you have the same start, same items, same chance...
    But if you need to wait till there do a other one, good luck.
    Imo you can try to play, take your time, to look at market, some cheap items, sell them after, but it will take a long.
    This game don't realy gave you a good oportunity to evolve by your self

Little archer Senior Member

everythings so cheap nowadays there's just no reason to not babashop anymore.

even so, just because of that I wouldn't spend a dime on this game. it's dying.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

Well I would not say the Turkish community in game is dying. However the English community yes.

O_o Senior Member

Ofcourse it is possible, but it takes alot of time and alot of effort. Thats why some players preffer not to do so and just pay some $$ and get it right away.

I've been playing 4 month on euko europe serrver and thx to genie for exp it is possible to get high lvl pretty fast. After that the game just dies cause not one player tries to farm items in the whole server.

Your options for gearing your char are do FT and ED every day 2 time, buy low sell high (but not easy and boooring) or use cheats if you can find english player who want to explain to you how to get it cracked (not easy since all cheat forums are Turkish) or just buy a hack and prolly get your account stolen by some turk.

So basicly it's babashop or get owned in cz. Even when you got awesome gear i think it's nearly impossible to fight vs cheater party cause their hacks are way superior to anyones skillz.

You can still have fun pking, although you will not be the best. I currently play Europa and have a good time pking and my account only has 15 gb or so. But in time you will get money, and eventually gear. I have monthly pk symbols, nothing better than S though, and have to pk with party, but its still fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabster View Post
    You can still have fun pking, although you will not be the best. I currently play Europa and have a good time pking and my account only has 15 gb or so. But in time you will get money, and eventually gear. I have monthly pk symbols, nothing better than S though, and have to pk with party, but its still fun.
    remeber you buy npoints and sold shitload of trina to get good gear. It is thesame as babashopping.

if you want to be competitive and not spend as much as everyone else, play bp or int priest. i managed to stick around c-west in the same olds and 7s for 2 years and kept up with the +2s and 9s family-funded kids out there. this is ofc, if you are capable (skill wise). if you are up for it, by all means pm me, i'll tell you what you'll need for whatever server you play. just dont go to ares lol, there's only so much i can do for u there...

didnt bother to read the entire post...warrior you say? steal a credit card lol...

So, Maybe You can buy char 80 (no need exp, waste time and money for pots/genie/exp prem) and had 80char with basic items/olds (cheaper then make from 0) ?
    You can buy easy for 5-10gbs char with (warrior) olds, quest shells and rap+7for good game on ft/ed etc.
    You can enjoy ED - its simple 80 char 5gb, from 80 > 79.00 its 100%, you lost 1% per winn ed so you have 100ed for winn and still get silvers. Now price its low (12.5m on buy) but maybe soon price get back 15m
    So 100 ed - 100wins =200 silvers (or more from deva 10m,silver, gold bar ) + lot black/green/blue.
    You sell black etc for pots and then 200 silvers x 15m its 3000m = 30gb.
    + Chaos (can more time then 1 per day, just make 1 lvl char and go and FT (if you like it)

then you have 30gbs+ chest from FT, chaos and you make from 5gbs - 50gbs, and sell gbs and you will get 10x more cash then you pay for char.

For me babashoper = some1 who buy all gg items for $ and lot of pus items for lot $$$ like 2000$.
    If some1 bought char/items/gbs for 200$ then resell it and 2 mounts later sell all for 300$ its not babashop

Quote Originally Posted by coalition View Post
    You can enjoy ED - its simple 80 char 5gb, from 80 > 79.00 its 100%, you lost 1% per winn ed so you have 100ed for winn and still get silvers. Now price its low (12.5m on buy) but maybe soon price get back 15m
    So 100 ed - 100wins =200 silvers (or more from deva 10m,silver, gold bar ) + lot black/green/blue.
    You sell black etc for pots and then 200 silvers x 15m its 3000m = 30gb.
    Don't forget the craplooters :-p
    + Chaos (can more time then 1 per day, just make 1 lvl char and go and FT (if you like it)
    LVL 1 can survive FT? Or enter FT? Though there was lvl restriction?
    then you have 30gbs+ chest from FT, chaos and you make from 5gbs - 50gbs, and sell gbs and you will get 10x more cash then you pay for char.

For me babashoper = some1 who buy all gg items for $ and lot of pus items for lot $$$ like 2000$.
    If some1 bought char/items/gbs for 200$ then resell it and 2 mounts later sell all for 300$ its not babashop

So yah you could do that while k0xp earns that in max a week.

Dont mention that 100 wins from ED will take ages ....Hmm let me think last win i made wos huh 1 week ago full noobs.Forget about warrior u cant gear it and it sux.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coalition View Post
    its not babashop
    It's still babashop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast