Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

coming back to usko looking for a server to start up on and a clan to join

This is a discussion on coming back to usko looking for a server to start up on and a clan to join within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; EUKO all the way. You wont regret going EUKO...
Page: 2

EUKO all the way. You wont regret going EUKO

Last 3-4 days EUKO is k0xp land
    "i'm so excited and i just can't hide it.."

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    just go to EUKO server Europe both sides got some nice eng clans, alot activity, with +7 krowaz +1 uniqs you will be able to stand and fight vs any party.
    how is euko diff from usko? am i gonna need to install and dl a new version to play it? also, any recommendations for a server to play on ^_^?

Quote Originally Posted by calipop View Post
    how is euko diff from usko? am i gonna need to install and dl a new version to play it? also, any recommendations for a server to play on ^_^?
    there is two servers, ofc you should chose Europe one

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    there is two servers, ofc you should chose Europe one
    i choose the one that said english only, and I'm on orc side cuz it made me =/ is the one that says english only the europe one?

Quote Originally Posted by calipop View Post
    i choose the one that said english only, and I'm on orc side cuz it made me =/ is the one that says english only the europe one?
    are you sure u was not able to make elmorad? I also play on karus side and yeah elmorads are about double sized at the moment but there was no official notice that creating elmorad char is disabled

definely u should go for EUKO - Europe server, its very active and u dont need to spend much money to get a good char, like regiss said, some +1sand krowaz 7 and u will be good

edit : and orc side cuz we got a gg english clan

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    definely u should go for EUKO - Europe server, its very active and u dont need to spend much money to get a good char, like regiss said, some +1sand krowaz 7 and u will be good

edit : and orc side cuz we got a gg english clan
    lol well feel free to add me and help me get started xD my name is same as it says here... calipop

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    are you sure u was not able to make elmorad? I also play on karus side and yeah elmorads are about double sized at the moment but there was no official notice that creating elmorad char is disabled
    How are elmorads double sized. We got about 40 people in war and orcs have 300... In cz its pretty equal. Unless elmorad has a ton of people still exping in EMC orcs are outnumbering us quitte much. Elmo hasnt won a war in ages we dont have the numbers to rush a warder.

And about the k0xp it might be annoying at times, but its not THAT bad. Farming and exping and pking are all still very nice.
    Babashopping has a relative limit here too with uniques being able to break while compounding before +3 and the unbinding neccesity of items. You do need to be 80 tho for cz, but thats nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    and yeah i tried multiple times to join elmo, wouldn't let me but its cool. doesn't really matter which side i play for =/

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    How are elmorads double sized. We got about 40 people in war and orcs have 300... In cz its pretty equal. Unless elmorad has a ton of people still exping in EMC orcs are outnumbering us quitte much. Elmo hasnt won a war in ages we dont have the numbers to rush a warder.

And about the k0xp it might be annoying at times, but its not THAT bad. Farming and exping and pking are all still very nice.
    Babashopping has a relative limit here too with uniques being able to break while compounding before +3 and the unbinding neccesity of items. You do need to be 80 tho for cz, but thats nothing new.
    probably we play different times.. I only catch early wars(just before ED) and we loose them everytime

So if you wanna start from zero on EUKO, and join an english speaking clan who accept low lvls. Should you go elmo/orc, any other clans except the ones under clan section here on ko4?

Quote Originally Posted by NyppaN View Post
    So if you wanna start from zero on EUKO, and join an english speaking clan who accept low lvls. Should you go elmo/orc, any other clans except the ones under clan section here on ko4?
    go horde and lvl with meh! =D!!! already got an offer for a decent lvling clan and I'm sure u would be more than welcome aswell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12