Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

coming soon..

This is a discussion on coming soon.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That nps trades sounds like something stolen from WoW.. In WoW u can trade ur honor point (similar to nps) ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

That nps trades sounds like something stolen from WoW.. In WoW u can trade ur honor point (similar to nps) for some epic armors and weapons, but its not as good as those ones dropped from bosses. In any case.. imo if u want to sacrifice ur precious nps for some unique, then fine by me, its not like 10k~50k nps can come out of nothing.. at least 50k nps require some work to get. Just need to get nps transfer under control and its cool.[/b]
    this will increase the worth of accounts who have high NP count. Before they were the same price but now
    1 million NP could mean IN 5+!!!! AH!H!H!H!H!H!H!Hh

How could i get id to there :P ? Id like to check it out myself [/b]
    sry aga.
    no foreignplayers ><

only oldieaccounts surviving. (or a japanese friend, with japanese ip), most free proxy server wont work.

こんありまた

MacedonianSlayer

offtopic: new server pls

yea will be nice with new morodon

Banned

That nps trades sounds like something stolen from WoW.. In WoW u can trade ur honor point (similar to nps) for some epic armors and weapons, but its not as good as those ones dropped from bosses. In any case.. imo if u want to sacrifice ur precious nps for some unique, then fine by me, its not like 10k~50k nps can come out of nothing.. at least 50k nps require some work to get. Just need to get nps transfer under control and its cool.[/b]
    ur right cap.....thats a WoW rip off....but what would you expect from a outdated game like ko....they kinda have to rip off the new guys right

offtopic: new server pls
    yea will be nice with new morodon[/b]
    for usko i dont think that would be cool.
    u will have to ks until lv 45 rofl.. so many players will be in moradon and there arent that much mobs.

dunno.. never liked the new map. old one is better

MacedonianSlayer

but morodon will be bigger or??

pls... new moradon comes after two patches so it will be here proly sooner than we expecting... they also have anouced new moradon... well it can take still lot time but anyway...

Manilas

New Moradon is big enough, I even found Hyde in it. So there wouldn&#39;t be any real problem for the low level players. But Elmo/Luf maps will be more dead than ever.

But about the duping, maybe thats why I keep seeing tons of uniques on markets : rols, rocs, DOL, SH, HB, Hanguk, ...............

A lot of people who play this game like the looks of their character and take pride in it. Having the Dragon symbol or a Boxed Red or White H is something special becasue not everyone has it out of the thousands that play a single server. I doubt you will see a lot of people trading their hard earned NP in for some crappy uniques ;-)

I am glad Age of Conan is comming soon! :P

New Moradon is big enough, I even found Hyde in it. So there wouldn&#39;t be any real problem for the low level players. But Elmo/Luf maps will be more dead than ever.

But about the duping, maybe thats why I keep seeing tons of uniques on markets : rols, rocs, DOL, SH, HB, Hanguk, ...............[/b]
    big enough but not enough mobs/spots for 2m turks and 1k nonturks..

yep.. thats because of duping

A lot of people who play this game like the looks of their character and take pride in it. Having the Dragon symbol or a Boxed Red or White H is something special becasue not everyone has it out of the thousands that play a single server. I doubt you will see a lot of people trading their hard earned NP in for some crappy uniques ;-)[/b]
    thats why turks/chinese/bastard jps duping them

battlemama

pls... new moradon comes after two patches so it will be here proly sooner than we expecting... they also have anouced new moradon... well it can take still lot time but anyway...[/b]
    how do u kno its coming so soon? when did they announce it?

how do u kno its coming so soon? when did they announce it?[/b]
    announced long time ago i think, but yea its not many patchs far from new moradon..

they announced new moradon ages ago why u think its taking so long it doesn&#39;t matter tho if they fix the jpko bugs they will just unfix even more common usko bugs

k2 isn&#39;t going to learn they need a team of beta testers (not retarded gms who load the client on old server versions which doesn&#39;t work) that test each patch for at least a week

wat makes it even better the new patch will probly be before new server comes out or at same time just meaning the new server will be full of garbage

umm why stay in moradon till 45 when u can go to ardream at 30?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast