Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

coming soon..

This is a discussion on coming soon.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Witch mobs are in new moradon?? I mean stronger one like apos or something like that. Who is strongest?...
Page: 3

greishkan1

Witch mobs are in new moradon?? I mean stronger one like apos or something like that. Who is strongest?

Witch mobs are in new moradon?? I mean stronger one like apos or something like that. Who is strongest?[/b]
    most exp is like shade knights.. o_o

Manilas

most exp is like shade knights.. o_o[/b]
    Yeah, theres some kongaus, lamias and other similar monster lvls like that.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

A lot of people who play this game like the looks of their character and take pride in it. Having the Dragon symbol or a Boxed Red or White H is something special becasue not everyone has it out of the thousands that play a single server. I doubt you will see a lot of people trading their hard earned NP in for some crappy uniques ;-)[/b]
    First of all. everyone whos lvling atm. GOGOGO 45+ already. Second to the quote. You don't need a lot of np to get the symbols. You could be a lvler and got lvl 70+ with no pking. Then on the first day of the month you start pking you get 20k+ np.. you could get it. its all about leader points which go away after the end of the month

Humm. Something is good but something ist. Like that np trade. Some guys who have 2m np can trade 40-200. That means u can get eary in +3 and etc- That sucks.

But we can find it out only then when it comes [/b]
    Atleast np will actually mean something again...

ArminVanBuuren

They should activate the manner points instead of making us giving away the nps :P

greishkan1

They should activate the manner points instead of making us giving away the nps :P[/b]
    Yeah. Thats good point. And they should make it able to earn those again. 1k manner = 1 trade with that whatever item xD

ISeeYouPee

wow that sounds so gay..pay 50np for frag? wtf
    anwyays yea cz is better with 45+

greishkan1

Yeap...lvl 45 is much better shit.

and we have an exp event lol . daily 2 times. 60-69, 8vs8 in a little battlemap. deathmatch mod with crystals. never could destroy the crystal in the middle AND the enemys crystal, so dunno what happens.
    but if u win, u get on lv 61 10% and even lose gives 5%. dont know about other lvls..[/b]

Indun. For one sec I thought the days of grinding to 70 was over. How many people can participate in this event?

emreverit

that sucks

Indun. For one sec I thought the days of grinding to 70 was over. How many people can participate in this event?[/b]
    every1 over 60 with at least 1np is welcome <3

there are single battleplaces and u start as a RANDOM (thats very important point because i mostly start with noobypriests..) 8man party vs another 8man party

dc = no exp
    ill make few screenshots at todays afternoon event.

well DO NOT think that its 10%/5% on everylvl!. on 65 it could be 5-6 at win 2-3 at lose.. so i dunno rly
    at 60 and 61 its 10/5

TunaFishyMe

the uniques better be good ones and not garbage like crystal earrings....
    1 million np = 20 uniques...not really worth it

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Yeah, theres some kongaus, lamias and other similar monster lvls like that.[/b]
    lamiros lamention also? causse i kinda miss those mobs

and with lamia in the picture we can finally do some old fashion lure on koxpers again :P

aawww fuk forget the pics for today >< got dced 2 mins after the event started.. fukin neighbours;(

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast