Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Comment on Gold Farmers...

This is a discussion on Comment on Gold Farmers... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just want to say one thing: KOXP / Heavefire has always worked despite of the presence of Xtrap. Most ...
Page: 2

I just want to say one thing:

KOXP / Heavefire has always worked despite of the presence of Xtrap. Most Chinese gold farmers came to USKO after countless of forum advertising on a China KO Fan forum. Originally the forum was created to discuss everything about USKO, served similar to KO4LIFE. These players are all legit China players from Ronark / Xigeon / and Girakon, but since there is a tutorial section on the forum to teach everyone how to register on USKO / how to use proxy / and play without lag, more and more illegitimate players (aka gold farmers) started to show up.

As for KOXPers getting stronger. Regardless of how strong they get, they will never PK etc. Their job is to farm monsters and sell items for IGC and sell the IGC for USD for a living. I don't see how they will turn out to be a threat in the community. There is no way to stop them unless they somehow prevent Koxp/Heavefire

lol if u just go moradon ull see what its all about, a full party of mages in the same spot just spion and kill everything rogues arent that common as they were b4 at least theyre not arrow showering which would just get mroe fuekd up that 2 years ago

akara is only ppl named DSGFDG 33354FDS in clans liek annanaan or mimimi

mrmagic2008

I actually don't have a problem with gold farmers.

Yeah they may hog up all the bosses but wouldn't that be more fair for everyone instead of 1 clan hogging up all the bosses on a server?

btw, 1 of my making money strategy is to buy opals/crudes/crystals for low prices (ie, 3m opals, 10m crystals) and resell them for like 5m opal, 13m crystal. At one time when I was buying I had probably 40 crystals and 35 opals/sapphires. Someone accused me of being a gold farmer after I setup my merch

I just want to say one thing:

KOXP / Heavefire has always worked despite of the presence of Xtrap.

As for KOXPers getting stronger. Regardless of how strong they get, they will never PK etc. Their job is to farm monsters and sell items for IGC and sell the IGC for USD for a living. I don't see how they will turn out to be a threat in the community. There is no way to stop them unless they somehow prevent Koxp/Heavefire[/b]

First off you aren't right about the koxp and heavenfire always working, it wasn't always working and only recently (within the last 2-3 months) started to work again. for instance, when the new morodon patch came out there were no macroers at all in morodon, not one.

Second, the stronger these koxping farmers get, eventually they will not need koxp to farm, were not talking about pk. The threat to the community is that there are enough of them that they could log several parties to each server any time they like and farm all the isloon, ultima and felenkors without koxp/heavenfire/custom hacks. There are already so many more uniques in game this past 2 months then I've ever seen on the server I play, it's fucking ridiculous seeing 6-7 noob merchants with 2-4 ROL's EACH, not to mention everything else they have been getting in game. If you care about the amount of time and energy you have put on ur character, you should see just how messed up this is...

First off you aren't right about the koxp and heavenfire always working, it wasn't always working and only recently (within the last 2-3 months) started to work again. for instance, when the new morodon patch came out there were no macroers at all in morodon, not one.

Second, the stronger these koxping farmers get, eventually they will not need koxp to farm, were not talking about pk. The threat to the community is that there are enough of them that they could log several parties to each server any time they like and farm all the isloon, ultima and felenkors without koxp/heavenfire/custom hacks. There are already so many more uniques in game this past 2 months then I've ever seen on the server I play, it's fucking ridiculous seeing 6-7 noob merchants with 2-4 ROL's EACH, not to mention everything else they have been getting in game. If you care about the amount of time and energy you have put on ur character, you should see just how messed up this is...[/b]
    Do you really think they will equip ROLs to farm felankor when they can do it without? Do you really think they will risk their main char to kill felankor when they can do it with a Chicken (lvl 30ish char)?

They aren't stupid. They know they can get banned @ anytime, so most likely the uniques are mailed to a merchanted char RIGHT AWAY.

Also, take my word for it, Heavefire and KOXP always worked.

Banned

My brothers from 1,000,000,000 other mothers.

oldboy

I've no clue how Linus can even go to sleep every night, what a shitty job he has.[/b]
    Linus is the janitor...he just sits at the computer when he&#39;s cleaning the offices while GM&#39;s r butt fucking each other and making a new version of HF <_<

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I told this few months ago and im gona tell this now. Only way to stop them is by disabling whole economy. No trading, no merching. Against macro programs, a blackhole mob helps. Its been in few games, GM spawnes a mob who jailes (or whatever) everyone who (repeatedly) attacks it. Easier just to ban whoever GM&#39;s spot koxping but its k2 so nothing will happen.

Koxp and heavenfire HAVE ALWAYS worked. I got a friend whos in to things like this, no he doesnt koxp or promotes it, just finds this intresting. Few months ago the patch did work and for a few brief hours they stoped working. But it only needed a slight adjustment, 1 min work that everyone who can set koxp/heavenfire up can do. And boom, again its working. Few days later some major macro forums added a howto. By now the newer version of it is out already, i think.

Now, the ONLY dam way to atleast try to salvage this situation is to get K2&#39;s full attention. But who actually belives that they do smth besides empty words and few lousy GM&#39;s

Player base can just harass them by luring mobs on them or kill them when they can. Or trying to take over the spawn.

Banned

dont cry because they have better gear then you

im sure felix or any of the other ko4life mods "forum ko gm&#39;s" could jump in and give you some kinda relization on just how much time and effort that would take[/b]
    Its part of the job.... what else have GM&#39;s got to do nowadays. They formed a CS dept to take some load off of the GM&#39;s, now all GM&#39;s have to do is take care of there relevant servers. Its not too hard you have just got to put the time and the effort in. Effort being the major factor that k2 suck at. Using the games software should just ban mac addresses from the dodgy players

Supposedly the "security" patch ruined the farmers but it&#39;s blatantly obvious it&#39;s done fuck all. And trying not to sound racist or anything but the only way were going to get rid of 99% of them is to IP ban China, it&#39;s worked for other KO&#39;s, i don&#39;t understand why USKO implement a shitty patch that ruins the exactly opposite of who they were targeting.[/b]
    yeah, it doesnt do shit to the botters/macroers

and linus was saying that this is only the tip of the iceburg or some shit to prevent gold farmers............ this is probably the tip of the iceburg of k2&#39;s 2008&#39;s fukups

Dumb gold buyers.

The Gold Farmers

1. Farm gold. Sell to "must have it now" people.
    2. Farm Bosses. Sell items for their noah back.
    3. Repeat. Getting fresh noah and recycled noah.

No market, no workers. All the buyers can thank themselves for their good work.

Banned Senior Member

Well, whenever you encounter gold farms right now, post screenshots with them in this thread for the time being, non edited pictures and include the server/time ( pst gmt-8 ) and it&#39;ll be looked into

A quick message from K2

I dont belive there is no solution, everytime there must be some.
    I was long time thinking and what about:

1. Isiloon, Felankor, Ultima - can be killed only by highlevels (75+)
    2. Make some uniques no tradeable
    3. Moradon goldfarmers - remove drops from this mobs and maake it dropping more mobs with lower droprate, not only one spot of werevolves.....atc
    4. Do not allow use TS under lvl 60

and maybe

These peoples use programs, so aim on this. What programs do ? They do something absolutely same in 0,00001second.....they are able press for you "Z" 0,05second after mob spawns 1000...10000....times in row... Can do this real player ??? Cant....so you can see kosper. Ofc there are different internet connections - lags....but with logging on players actions and comparing maybe it can work.

Banning by GMs is almost waste of time, cause there is one GM on 65463536abusers, and gm cannot have eyes everywhere....thats not flexible.
    My options...maybe wrong but maybe usable somehow....[/b]
    making certain uniques untradeable would RUIN the market and game.... ruin the babashoppers too xD

a LOT more people would quit... than the ones that are quitting righ tnow cuz of the IP block

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Lol this is funny becuz i stumbled apon a website

i would say it but dont want to tempt u guys

i tested a few of their programs and supriseing they work
    and have a very big community 20k + reg

Heaven fire Team Works with them their

very Good at hacking all of them hahahah was reading on how they got one of their hacks up in 3 hours after the last new patch :l

Very funny name too haha

the edit skills is very funnny lol

CS SKILL SPAMMABLE
    NO MP USE AT ALL
    Auto POT

thats just the beta (Free)

Other one (not Free)

Gm list ( Auto Dc // town When gm come by you)
    Auto Repair
    Auto wolf
    Auto heal
    Auto Attack
    No mp use
    Auto Heal//buff
    Spamable to All the skills ( not shure about spike)

Lol a few programs out their

Scanned After all that
    And Found 0 Virus 0 threats

lolz this is a sign to quit!

Whats EVEN MORE FUNNY

Is a Few Their Have same names That Are Very Well known ON HERE!

few names

LilHomie
    Pintogrindo Or w/e

Few that i can think of atm

lol want proof ill send u some pics :P

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast