Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Comment on Gold Farmers...

This is a discussion on Comment on Gold Farmers... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 3th partytools / tbl edit will always be there, u cant change it. K2 should start to get those GM's ...
Page: 3

3th partytools / tbl edit will always be there, u cant change it. K2 should start to get those GM's in the game and banning the abusers. There is no other way to do it.

lovel12345

the best solution is to throw a couple of atomic bomb in china and wipe out the main citys of china that would prop stop the gold farmer xD hehehe jks
    ah k2 prop need to buy a new security shit like gameguard >< gameguard is better then x-trap

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol No its not all china

yes they have better hacks,

turkish are too stupid to hack.
    lol witch means english hacks ftw

i think their is just 10000000 times more turkish who hack
    makes them look bad

but honistly i think we ( english) hack more then them becuz we are nerdier!

I like some of the solutions people are putting forth. This is seriously one of the worst times for KO. Those of you who are really seeing that it isn&#39;t just a normal thing that is occurring are spot on, the other&#39;s who think it&#39;s the same as it always is are dilutted. The markets are royally fucked from the flooding of items. The last time something like this happened KO wiped all the bf items. They also should have wiped the letter and name change items and the anvil bugging upgrades, but this really does have the potential of crashing the value if items on all of our servers.

Do you really think they will equip ROLs to farm felankor when they can do it without? Do you really think they will risk their main char to kill felankor when they can do it with a Chicken (lvl 30ish char)?

They aren&#39;t stupid. They know they can get banned @ anytime, so most likely the uniques are mailed to a merchanted char RIGHT AWAY.

Also, take my word for it, Heavefire and KOXP always worked.[/b]

Yes they are gearing their characters, watch the vids on youtube if you don&#39;t believe. We were one hitting them, now they&#39;re much much tougher to kill and it&#39;s the same dam characters every single day. Some were in Valk now and some in full shell/complete. I&#39;m telling you, you&#39;re not telling me. I witnessed it.

About koxp and heaven fire, there may have been people who personally tweaked it but it was not working at different times. Maybe you just don&#39;t remember the times or just don&#39;t want to say it. You can&#39;t say it was working or people would have been using it and they weren&#39;t. When it works, there are people macroing, when it doesn&#39;t they aren&#39;t, it&#39;s not rocket science to see that.

dont cry because they have better gear then you[/b]

Don&#39;t be stupid, ask your clan leader if I have good gear. Fucking moron.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

dont cry because they have better gear then you[/b]
    ROFLCOPTER you&#39;ve just won THE STUPIDIEST COMMENT award, congratulations!

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=227934

k2 can stop them k2 wont stop them

shaping the game to deal with cheaters is dumb and in the end results in a large loss of players

k2 should introduce player mods as i said probly a year ago runescape pretty much runs itself ingame the p-mods take care of macro&#39;s and scamming etc thats ingame and jagex only monitors the p-mods and the p-mods are just any players who have proven themselves to be honest its simple however its something k2 can&#39;t handle as they&#39;ve always been corrupt

Shane1911

If you care about the amount of time and energy you have put on ur character, you should see just how messed up this is...[/b]
    Amen.

wtf is heavenfire?

Banned

Well, whenever you encounter gold farms right now, post screenshots with them in this thread for the time being, non edited pictures and include the server/time ( pst gmt-8 ) and it&#39;ll be looked into

A quick message from K2[/b]
    How do I get in contact with a GM on a personal basis? I want their msn too.

Its funny. I complained about gold farmers too, many of you backed me up, but then I realized the same people who are participating in those threads are the fucking morons that buy gold from the gold farmers.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

on carnac they have geared a few chars like- gck333, lucy, kelly etc, 4-5 have iron bow7&#39;s, heledins +6/7, elixers +7 etc but these chars are just there to tp them around and open the backdoor for there work colleges to go in.

Banned

on carnac they have geared a few chars like- gck333, lucy, kelly etc, 4-5 have iron bow7&#39;s, heledins +6/7, elixers +7 etc but these chars are just there to tp them around and open the backdoor for there work colleges to go in.[/b]
    you buy gold from gold farmers too.

Banned Senior Member

No we cant view PM&#39;s of forum members, and I dont have them on msn, this is from other means of communication

Banned

yeah, it doesnt do shit to the botters/macroers

and linus was saying that this is only the tip of the iceburg or some shit to prevent gold farmers............ this is probably the tip of the iceburg of k2&#39;s 2008&#39;s fukups[/b]
    LOOK ANOTHER FUCKING IDIOT

The only fuckup here is you. I blame your mother and father being high on drugs when they conceived you.

Rathian

LOOK ANOTHER FUCKING IDIOT

The only fuckup here is you. I blame your mother and father being high on drugs when they conceived you.[/b]
    dude that posts is like 7 months ago are you like mentally retarded or soemthing? leave akutee alone

fredie

my opinion is that k2 will not ban those farmers. they will simply do nothing.

it is our choice to continue playing this game. if you cannot accept the fact that gold farmers are
    one of the biggest problems of this game, you should better quit playing ko.

protesting, posting on forums and sending tickets on k2 will not do anything.
    i can understand how sad u feel. i also feel very sad about all this.
    k2 know the problems, but are not willing to solve them. they just want to collect our money
    with fucking prems and valkyries and pathos gloves and all that shit.

can&#39;t u see that they only work on finding new items and scrolls and shits to make us buy them for gay G1 credits
    with our usd and they dont work on making game better and safer ?

i m just sad for this game. it could be much better...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast