Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Comment on Gold Farmers...

This is a discussion on Comment on Gold Farmers... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=227934 k2 can stop them k2 wont stop them[/b] Well Rad, I think the saddest part here is that no-one ...
Page: 5

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=227934

k2 can stop them k2 wont stop them[/b]

Well Rad, I think the saddest part here is that no-one knows anything about the kightonline.exe that they run nearly everyday. There is a trojan back dooor in all knightonline.exe's. How do i know this? Well, because recently the 1453 files have become available to select few. And there is actually a command that a gm or administrator can run in game or out of game to collect data on every suspicious program that every user is running while being in game. An example would be like this

The following is a table.
    |StrAccountID| |StrCharID| |strHackToolname| |Date|
    lemanek1 b2s An attempt to debug the program has occurred. (Code = 10307)
    Terminating program. 4/24/2008 5:44:00 AM

There are several Different errors/reports.
    like this for example.
    safey_2000 BADBADJK ReadVirtualMemory (UpTime:2/37/18/62)
    : ntkrnlpa.exe 4/24/2008 5:10:00 AM
    That would be an example of a hack program such as koxp or something being run.

Here is my final example.

lklk4 1231231qqaa C:\Program Files\SpeederXP\SpeederXP.exe 4/23/2008 1:38:00 PM

a user using a speed hack program.. Now why aren't these users banned? Cuz k2 is too lazy to check their damn logs.[/b]
    select few man dam wat a waste of time all u had to do was read my topic

k2 not banning cheaters is nothing new from the start of usko do you actually think the premium = no ban was a rumor that started itself no k2 started it because its true i myself long time ago was in party where we watched the gm ban non prems from the party and left the prems alone even engaged us in random convo while banning off the nonprem

I certainly banned any premium users that i got abusing the ToS

Ok....

Lets do the point. Actually people here think KOL GMs are fuckin' lazy bitches who wont do nothing for english community, won't ban koxpers and won't fix bugs....They're stupid because they dont take care of their game and just want our money and it's their fault if you spend your monthly budget on G1 credits/ Premium. They should get rid of the gold farmers but it seems like they're closing their eyes

Aight that's what I heard yet.

Now let's see things on another way:

K2 community created USKO mainly for english players. They cumulated alot of people to try to make this game look allright and seriously, they attempted their goal. Don't get yourself wrong- This game is addictive. That's probably the reason why you play it. Then, problems appear. KOXPers, KOSPers, GB farmers and a shitload of other stuff like that. And like it wasn't enough, the english community, who the game was made for, start crying, yelling, shoutting at them like it was their fault. They tried to help us but they began to be pissed off by all those topic on their official forums talking about cheaters in-game and KOXPers. According to these comments, it was an easy job to clear a game of Bugs/Hacks/Dupes....They tried to get rid of it but damn, more and more cheaters were coming. So now, they just stopped trying to ban and begginning to be careless of those copy/paste "KOXPers PROBLEM" topics.

Now my question is: How would you feel at their place? Create a game for fun and handle it perfectly? Impossible.

Now that's my opinion and really, think before posting. Accept the game the way it is, and maybe K2 will start doing somthing. Otherwise, stop paying/playing.

Thx ...And NO, I do not work for K2[/b]

When i played beramus I was kind of a GM's assitent. I found KOXPERS/Speed hackers for him, i'd letter him the names and he'd tp on them and ban them. I did it for months every single day I was on. I ENJOYED doing it greatly. I had people PMing me ya know "get gm to ban this guy" turks cussing me out for getting them banned and ect...ya it was annoying but if it helps the game i enjoy so much ill do it.

FYI - GM's arnt allowed to have there own personal character( They can lose their job) so they dont know what were all really going on.

would you know who's fault it is ????

its all dumbass players who spend USD/euro to play whis game.

no buyers = no sellers

so thanks to you all who craped this game

would you know who's fault it is ????
    its all dumbass players who spend USD/euro to play whis game.

no buyers = no sellers

so thanks to you all who craped this game[/b]

Ya that's a stupid comment right there.

Back to the point, on OLY this last 2 weeks I know of 3 lvl 80 players that were banned, 2 for speed hacking and one not sure...so there is banning, they were all prem but I am still not sure why it's not massive banning and not every day Gold Farmers. GM only has to log each server at BF times and ban like a mad man...people say they need to be on all the time but they don't really.

Banned

So many opinions, so many tears, so much bullshit. They won't stop because they are making more money than a doctor in China sitting on their lazy mother fucking ass playing a video game. That is the life man. You don't even need a girl, you need a joy stick. Play until you drop, literally. What kind of a fucking idiot would give up on the oppurtunity to make easy money? You talk about ethics; I did that. Noone gives a shit. People still buy from gold farmers because they sell for cheap. Shit, if i was a piece of shit like some of the people in this forum, I would start buying from them aswell. The prices of goldbar on Xigenon is cheap as hell. I added the owner of gkplayer just to talk to him and tell him what kind of piece of shit he is and I was shocked. First of all, he told me his name was Hunk. Bitch, your name aint Hunk. It's probably Shinao Xiao Lung Dung Fung. Stop lying, then he told me he would never stop because Americans and Europeans are morons and he will keep going because there is always a market for virtual gold. I was shocked; I wasn't talking to an idiot chinese; this guy is actually correct. We are fucking idiots.

Look at akutee. He bought gold from gold farmers and has the fucking nerve to complain about them. Look at the sheer stupidity. Lets all do that. Lets buy gold from gold farmers and then pretend like we are Mahatma Gandhi. Love and peace.

Who me, buy from gold farmers? Please. I never did that. Once, I donated my kidney to a homeless guy because I couldn't bear the fact that he was in so much pain. Don't worry I still have 2 left.

Hi hunk, nice to meet you. You are such a ball of hunkness you sexy hunk.

So many opinions, so many tears, so much bullshit. They won't stop because they are making more money than a doctor in China sitting on their lazy mother fucking ass playing a video game. That is the life man. You don't even need a girl, you need a joy stick. Play until you drop, literally. What kind of a fucking idiot would give up on the oppurtunity to make easy money? You talk about ethics; I did that. Noone gives a shit. People still buy from gold farmers because they sell for cheap. Shit, if i was a piece of shit like some of the people in this forum, I would start buying from them aswell. The prices of goldbar on Xigenon is cheap as hell. I added the owner of gkplayer just to talk to him and tell him what kind of piece of shit he is and I was shocked. First of all, he told me his name was Hunk. Bitch, your name aint Hunk. It's probably Shinao Xiao Lung Dung Fung. Stop lying, then he told me he would never stop because Americans and Europeans are morons and he will keep going because there is always a market for virtual gold. I was shocked; I wasn't talking to an idiot chinese; this guy is actually correct. We are fucking idiots.

Look at akutee. He bought gold from gold farmers and has the fucking nerve to complain about them. Look at the sheer stupidity. Lets all do that. Lets buy gold from gold farmers and then pretend like we are Mahatma Gandhi. Love and peace.

Who me, buy from gold farmers? Please. I never did that. Once, I donated my kidney to a homeless guy because I couldn't bear the fact that he was in so much pain. Don't worry I still have 2 left.

Hi hunk, nice to meet you. You are such a ball of hunkness you sexy hunk.[/b]

Ya you made this point already, doesn't mean it can't be stopped and doesn't mean that it shouldn't be worked on.

Last night we were doing Greeds. Guess what??? The Farmers saw us and decided that we were taking up their area so they lured ULTIMA on a macro archer on our party. We will be posting this on the Official KO Forums. For those of you who said this shit wouldn't effect the game, when you can't even play with ur friends and farm legitbecause the Gold Farmers don't want you in the spot, mother fuckers.

AmericanWarrior

Rad, the fact of the matter is that employing gms more often, makes them pay more people and make less money. They don't care about your satisfaction with their game/hosting services, they only care about $$$. I'm certain another non-premium November would turn their views around; temporarily of course.

I added the owner of gkplayer just to talk to him and tell him what kind of piece of shit he is and I was shocked. First of all, he told me his name was Hunk. Bitch, your name aint Hunk. It's probably Shinao Xiao Lung Dung Fung. Stop lying, then he told me he would never stop because Americans and Europeans are morons and he will keep going because there is always a market for virtual gold. I was shocked; I wasn't talking to an idiot chinese; this guy is actually correct. We are fucking idiots.[/b]

I would agree with most of the stuff you have posted in this thread, Moe.
    But I am shocked that you needed to talk to them to understand they are not idiots.

Its not even a matter of who is an idiot and who is not. Its just that people place different value in certain things. For us this is a game.
    For them its business. Ethics are different. They pay their employees, they dont steal, they dont break any of their country's laws so they are perfectly lawful and ethical.
    The TOS and the idea of fairness & "legitness" only applies to those who want to play the game.

BJK

the easist way to stop gold farmers are to stop the fucking free 3 day premium...

H4tred

some chinese farmer in cwest named Neck
    and he has rol,s rocs, syphorics, lugias, all those shit in merchant every day and poeple r buying them cheap zzzzzz

he ruined the market

oldboy

the easist way to stop gold farmers are to stop the fucking free 3 day premium...[/b]
    yup....and u think k2 would have tried this first :/

nathan16

some chinese farmer in cwest named Neck
    and he has rol,s rocs, syphorics, lugias, all those shit in merchant every day and poeple r buying them cheap zzzzzz

he ruined the market[/b]
    saw that prick.
    merchants his shit cheap.
    must be makin a fuk load

Banned

neck and redrose are the biggest fags ever, i omed them like 20 times but they will now awnser me =(
    i want to pay them 550m for a ring but the fukers just higher the prices :S

but how do they get the rol/roc? bf frags drops them also? or is it from ultima?

EastonLemon

To each their own.

We created this mess ourselves. Greedy rich kids and other who "claim" they dont have ime to get items buy them instead. Thats not how the game is meant to be played but o well.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast