Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Comment on Gold Farmers...

This is a discussion on Comment on Gold Farmers... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To each their own. We created this mess ourselves. Greedy rich kids and other who "claim" they dont have ime ...
Page: 6

To each their own.

We created this mess ourselves. Greedy rich kids and other who "claim" they dont have ime to get items buy them instead. Thats not how the game is meant to be played but o well.[/b]

Again that doesn't solve shit chalking it all up to greed.

Great minds, great leaders, greatness itself is shown in making things better not in apathy and hopelessness.

I found it interesting that so many people here can't think of any solutions but rather turn to blaming and excuses however when I logged on to the official forums I didn't see any of you write anything on there about the problems were facing on our crashing and glutted markets...

hmm i played at oly a long time, i think rad some of reason you are mad is for long time u have played the market long time at oly and you have tons of gb and items... but for someone to sell cheap (gasp) :lol: its bad for you because you cant make as much coin items/ usd etc... but for the most part to new players of the game at least these gold farmers make prices more fair i remember in old days when u couldnt buy a shit at merchant cuz of dupes on oly ... when freaking skeleton belts had value of like 80 gb ... now prices are down if you are willing to work or if you know your market you can make money . imo i think the game is better with low prices how do you expect new players to enter a game with all items on merchant are 9999999999 and they are crapz not even good unique or weapons.

ko has been fked so many times by dupes and crap like that which flooded the server with coins and people still have mule accounts with stacks of bus and gbs etc... most people dont have money like that but for the very few select rich they keep prices high by holding the good items and not letting prices lower by buying up cheap items and upgrading and resell... if you are so annoyed they sell so low u should make clan bank and buy out all their gear :P make alliance take the damn castle and take ur gbs and buy all their items lol

anyways end rant k2 is only a fun game to pk in but its fuked by all the cheating dupe shit

oldboy

### Upon death in abyss/BF u will be teleported to moradon unless ressurected by another player ### That is all

### Upon death in abyss/BF u will be teleported to moradon unless ressurected by another player ### That is all[/b]

Upon having Ultima lured on u by macro gold farmers = exp lost on high level characters = fucking BS that K2 needs to do something about. 11 times BF in 7 days, 11 times gold farmers, 11 times no GM and of course no bans. Now they luring Ultima on Prem Ko Customers and running us out of Greed. Damn mo fkers...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Red I have been asked if yu can post SS and links to the ksc files of these twats in action even a small fraps, pm me the links and I will get someone to deal with them

Banned

Red I have been asked if yu can post SS and links to the ksc files of these twats in action even a small fraps, pm me the links and I will get someone to deal with them [/b]
    Gotta love daddy Felix :wub:

I certainly banned any premium users that i got abusing the ToS[/b]
    then they got unbanned by internal gms externals efforts were shit back then but more then once i saw gms banning ppl from koxp partys that had no prem and just dc the ones koxpn with prem if they were afk if they weren't afk they'd just talk to em i remember someone in vent had the gm clear out goblins while he was 5 arrow shacking and running the gm only pm'd and didn't bother banning him if i remember right he asked the gm to his birthday party lol!!

FYI - GM's arnt allowed to have there own personal character( They can lose their job) so they dont know what were all really going on.[/b]
    thats changed gms are allowed to play on servers that they're not a gm but only ones who dont have much access so they couldn't do much on the server they play neways this was 5 or 6 months ago how it is now unno but 100% sure they're allowed there own chars now

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i think the proxy which chinks were using was banned, in carnac west the chinks merchants full of rols'rocs are gone, theres none at shadow seekers/lard orcs and none at gavolts.

i think the proxy which chinks were using was banned, in carnac west the chinks merchants full of rols'rocs are gone, theres none at shadow seekers/lard orcs and none at gavolts.[/b]

What's a chink?

Gr33ntumb

chink aka asian and/or chinese

slang word , unrespectful ? maybe

Banned

hmm i played at oly a long time, i think rad some of reason you are mad is for long time u have played the market long time at oly and you have tons of gb and items... but for someone to sell cheap (gasp) :lol: its bad for you because you cant make as much coin items/ usd etc... but for the most part to new players of the game at least these gold farmers make prices more fair i remember in old days when u couldnt buy a shit at merchant cuz of dupes on oly ... when freaking skeleton belts had value of like 80 gb ... now prices are down if you are willing to work or if you know your market you can make money . imo i think the game is better with low prices how do you expect new players to enter a game with all items on merchant are 9999999999 and they are crapz not even good unique or weapons.

ko has been fked so many times by dupes and crap like that which flooded the server with coins and people still have mule accounts with stacks of bus and gbs etc... most people dont have money like that but for the very few select rich they keep prices high by holding the good items and not letting prices lower by buying up cheap items and upgrading and resell... if you are so annoyed they sell so low u should make clan bank and buy out all their gear :P make alliance take the damn castle and take ur gbs and buy all their items lol
    anyways end rant k2 is only a fun game to pk in but its fuked by all the cheating dupe shit [/b]
    Gold farmers bring extra gold [which would not have been brought in the market if they weren't farming] causing the prices to rise not fall. Your argument doesn't make sense.

Gr33ntumb

Moe is right ,

one the first days of carnac there whas roc/rol in merchant at like 600 mil, and they sold

if there whas no chinese , there most likely would be no roc/rol there , and if there whas , it would be at approx 1/2 price for sure.

who knows , maybe roc would be like 100-200 mil , IN 999 ,

but then again , potions would be very hard to afford , especialy as a warrior / full healer since no probleme guzzling 10's of millions of coins in few hours

the 1 good thing bout the gold farmers is that if yes yo do get lucky on say , a drop , op red chest whatever , you can now sell the item for more than you could if no gold farmers , now raptor +1 50 mil , gives you many pots , and yes ppl can afford 50 mil cuz they buy gold ,

if no gold , you probly could only sell the raptor for 20 mil , so , less pots for you ,

just to say , dupe + gold farmers = high price

Gold farmers bring extra gold [which would not have been brought in the market if they weren't farming] causing the prices to rise not fall. Your argument doesn't make sense.[/b]
    IMO the only people who complaining about gold farmers are dupers. lol moe u are wanna be duper u mad cuz gold farmers made prices go down.. tell me prices dont come down when farmers put all unique at merchant. anyone who played through dupe times and was not a duper will tell you how fking gay it is.. why should md 8 cost 40 gb? how is any person who is not duping supposed to make that type of money the thing is k2 never does a shit about gold dupe in this game instead of just wiping dbs and gold like a motherfker like they should they only fix problems wayy after it has been a problem. for example bf dupe this was happening about 1 day after they introduced bf dupe happens like mad on every server about 4 months later they wipe all the items... after all stupid people paid dupers alot of money for those items hmm gg k2

next lets talk about now... rad start this topic about olympia im from olympia i will use their market as example for long time no good uniques in merchant... you have to sit in town and shout... you have to know turkish to make any deal.... or you have now where only iron sets and crazy good items are not in merchant. you can spend 15 minutes in moradon and find items u want even some + uniques. money is much easier to make now. if you need a rol its price is not so crazy high you can work hard for some time and afford it... not like old times when only certain clans or certain duper, or certain no life agas had every nice unique. now that shit is on the market i love competition i love when prices come down its great.

only people who are getting annoyed are the jerks who are selling for usd and cant make as much money who cares fak off get real jobs u dorks ! welcome to the real world :P

also gold farmers make gold by selling items then selling the gold back to players.... so how is that making any more gold or any less gold ? you dont see all gold farmers with all upgraded items... if the gb farmer were really smart they would take all the gbs they made and use it to methodically buy up all items and upgrade and sell anything good at really high prices... WAIT FAKKKKKKKKk they do that but they dont upgrade they are even smarter then u think cuz they only buy up noob crystals, opal, and saphire so you guys cant make master or 70 or 80 quests etc. now look they knew the patch would stop to drop that shits and guess what they did they farmed all those shits up and bought up all the noobs gems and now they have a huge problem all chinese hold slots with gem drop .... and you need master guess what u have to pay high ass prices for those gems... guess what u need gbs ... guess who u buy gbs from . u got pwned . gold farmers are in every fking game get used to it. they are smart its a business they know they will get banned its the cost of doing business as soon as they get any item its lettered to a merchant or mule account probably the only account that they have premium for :P

Moe is right ,

one the first days of carnac there whas roc/rol in merchant at like 600 mil, and they sold

if there whas no chinese , there most likely would be no roc/rol there , and if there whas , it would be at approx 1/2 price for sure.

who knows , maybe roc would be like 100-200 mil , IN 999 ,

but then again , potions would be very hard to afford , especialy as a warrior / full healer since no probleme guzzling 10's of millions of coins in few hours

the 1 good thing bout the gold farmers is that if yes yo do get lucky on say , a drop , op red chest whatever , you can now sell the item for more than you could if no gold farmers , now raptor +1 50 mil , gives you many pots , and yes ppl can afford 50 mil cuz they buy gold ,

if no gold , you probly could only sell the raptor for 20 mil , so , less pots for you ,
    just to say , dupe + gold farmers = high price[/b]
    why would people not be able to get roc or rol in first day of server... maybe you personally cannot but people can do that easy... buy a platinum premium u can be 50+ in no time i know people on this forum have legitly made up to like 64in the first 24 hours. you cant kill bach or bishop at 55 + who the fak are you make combo aga, about pots and bus these are the items in the game that are made to be a cash sink and make there be a balance in the game so not everyone has 21 gb all the time.

also learn to be turkish man freaking slap on those mp recovery weapons join those gay ass paranum parties why u think turks love paranum ? cuz they using no pots for 8 hours at a time fakkk only using r and fking mp recover wpns ... every game needs cash sinks like pots and bus if they didnt u would have 21 gb on u at all time fking the economy just as bad as dupes :P
    how u can make any deals if everyone has max cash no one will wanna make a deal unless u have exaclty what they want try to find items with EVERY SINGLE PERSON at mora shouting BUY MD 8 lol imagine 2500 rogues in mora all shouting for md 8

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast