Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Comment on Gold Farmers...

This is a discussion on Comment on Gold Farmers... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Koxp doesn't even exist now...
Page: 7

Thicklord

Koxp doesn't even exist now

Moe is right ,

one the first days of carnac there whas roc/rol in merchant at like 600 mil, and they sold

if there whas no chinese , there most likely would be no roc/rol there , and if there whas , it would be at approx 1/2 price for sure.

who knows , maybe roc would be like 100-200 mil , IN 999 ,

but then again , potions would be very hard to afford , especialy as a warrior / full healer since no probleme guzzling 10's of millions of coins in few hours

the 1 good thing bout the gold farmers is that if yes yo do get lucky on say , a drop , op red chest whatever , you can now sell the item for more than you could if no gold farmers , now raptor +1 50 mil , gives you many pots , and yes ppl can afford 50 mil cuz they buy gold ,

if no gold , you probly could only sell the raptor for 20 mil , so , less pots for you ,
    just to say , dupe + gold farmers = high price[/b]

Asking players not to "buy" items in game that were gotten in violation of TOS is impossible man. Don't be so damn unrealistic. We all know that many items on the older servers were made from dupes, anvil bugs, or macro farmers but to say "don't buy them" is a joke. Is e1 supposed to show every drop, every upgrade, every compound, etc?

So when you see someone offering a WP+3 for trade, you should just ignore trying to trade for it just cause you know at some point it was a dupe? Come on dude, look at all the guys who are anti any cheat but they have some sort of item that was made from a cheat or bug. Ethics and morals don't mean you don't obtain the best items for ur class, it's a matter of K2 implementing stops to the way they are made for future play. It's one of the reasons many people go to new servers, in many cases to get away from that exact kind of thing with the hopes that the next server will have less cheats then the last one.

Don't get me wrong, I really am against these guys but saying it lies all in the responsibility of the players is utopian at best. K2 has fixed many bugs including the anvil upgrade and accessory bug, the letter dupe, the name change dupe blah blah blah and they need to keep that going with banning the gold farmers. There are degrees of anything with extremes at either end of black and white. Would you buy someones shit if he accidentally merchanted it for less or to show you? Would you buy from a hacker? Would you buy an item from an unknown? Would you question a noob selling leet items in game? Would you buy from a gold farming website? Would you buy gold from ur buddy? Would you buy an item in game from a merchant if you needed it and could afford it? Some of these questions are simple and some aren't as simple. But the point is that its the people who provide the atmosphere of the games responsibility to keep it kosher.

Koxp doesn't even exist now[/b]
    sorry heaven fire.... by koxp i mean any 3rd party tool which is used in a way to abuse the tos of knight online any hack etc :P

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

:P

the gb farmers were a huge part of china ko's downfall, from what i heard...

i think 2 ways to get rid of the farmers is to decrease the value of drops such as blood, bezoar, to 1 noah.

or

k2 can let duping flood the markets for a few months so that we can restock our gb count, and then farming will then be a moot point....note, many people will be happy with the reintroduction of intentional dupe.

haha

iiason

the gb farmers were a huge part of china ko's downfall, from what i heard...

i think 2 ways to get rid of the farmers is to decrease the value of drops such as blood, bezoar, to 1 noah.

or

k2 can let duping flood the markets for a few months so that we can restock our gb count, and then farming will then be a moot point....note, many people will be happy with the reintroduction of intentional dupe.

haha[/b]
    i wouldn't mind the first option.

can finally get my 72 + skills

Gr33ntumb

ok i made my post just tu support what moe said , that gold farmer = higher prices

Jayrich, lol wtf you talking about, i never said there wouldnt be no roc or rols , damn any noob can kill duke or bach , and get the rings if your lucky , and they will most likely keep it , to use it .

i meant with no gold farmer killing ultima everyday , there would be less roc/rol , and without gold farmer , it would be cheaper .

Rad_archer, "Asking players not to "buy" items in game that were gotten in violation of TOS is impossible man." , I have no idea why your saying this , to me , i didnt even mention that

i said , on first days , there whas rol 600 mi, yes it sold , becaus farmer had 600 mil to sell for the guy to buy it ,
    if there whas no farmers , roc would probly be xxx , because all coins would be coming in from mob boxes

killer2675

yes i have bought fro gold farmers b/c of the lack of money and expensive money for masters and good prices for gbs,, they are ruining the game with killing felankor, ultima, and isi after restarts

IMO the only people who complaining about gold farmers are dupers. lol moe u are wanna be duper u mad cuz gold farmers made prices go down.. tell me prices dont come down when farmers put all unique at merchant. anyone who played through dupe times and was not a duper will tell you how fking gay it is.. why should md 8 cost 40 gb? how is any person who is not duping supposed to make that type of money the thing is k2 never does a shit about gold dupe in this game instead of just wiping dbs and gold like a motherfker like they should they only fix problems wayy after it has been a problem. for example bf dupe this was happening about 1 day after they introduced bf dupe happens like mad on every server about 4 months later they wipe all the items... after all stupid people paid dupers alot of money for those items hmm gg k2

next lets talk about now... rad start this topic about olympia im from olympia i will use their market as example for long time no good uniques in merchant... you have to sit in town and shout... you have to know turkish to make any deal.... or you have now where only iron sets and crazy good items are not in merchant. you can spend 15 minutes in moradon and find items u want even some + uniques. money is much easier to make now. if you need a rol its price is not so crazy high you can work hard for some time and afford it... not like old times when only certain clans or certain duper, or certain no life agas had every nice unique. now that shit is on the market i love competition i love when prices come down its great.

only people who are getting annoyed are the jerks who are selling for usd and cant make as much money who cares fak off get real jobs u dorks ! welcome to the real world :P

also gold farmers make gold by selling items then selling the gold back to players.... so how is that making any more gold or any less gold ? you dont see all gold farmers with all upgraded items... if the gb farmer were really smart they would take all the gbs they made and use it to methodically buy up all items and upgrade and sell anything good at really high prices... WAIT FAKKKKKKKKk they do that but they dont upgrade they are even smarter then u think cuz they only buy up noob crystals, opal, and saphire so you guys cant make master or 70 or 80 quests etc. now look they knew the patch would stop to drop that shits and guess what they did they farmed all those shits up and bought up all the noobs gems and now they have a huge problem all chinese hold slots with gem drop .... and you need master guess what u have to pay high ass prices for those gems... guess what u need gbs ... guess who u buy gbs from . u got pwned . gold farmers are in every fking game get used to it. they are smart its a business they know they will get banned its the cost of doing business as soon as they get any item its lettered to a merchant or mule account probably the only account that they have premium for :P[/b]
    Ya I remember you Jay, but really, that is some of the most narrow minded, unintelligible ass backwards thinking I've seen someone post in a long time. Are you serious? I can't think of one sentence that I agree with in ur whole argument. Can you seriously not see how this shit could completely ruin the game? You think it's fair that people who run the bowl and eslant for hours or wait for server restarts, or farm their gems legit in BF and Jurad, or spend billions of coins upgrading have one group of macro cocksuckers kill Ultima in 10 min and make more in items then a person working in game trying for a year? Yes it is game, one people invest their time, energy and money into, and yes that should account for something, just like ur amazing quote about "real life." Man up and take a stand dude, you sound like u support all these fuckers ruining the game, just because you don't play or you think your too cool for KO doesn't mean this shit isn't right. Lame ass comments.

Ya I remember you Jay, but really, that is some of the most narrow minded, unintelligible ass backwards thinking I've seen someone post in a long time. Are you serious? I can't think of one sentence that I agree with in ur whole argument. Can you seriously not see how this shit could completely ruin the game? You think it's fair that people who run the bowl and eslant for hours or wait for server restarts, or farm their gems legit in BF and Jurad, or spend billions of coins upgrading have one group of macro cocksuckers kill Ultima in 10 min and make more in items then a person working in game trying for a year? Yes it is game, one people invest their time, energy and money into, and yes that should account for something, just like ur amazing quote about "real life." Man up and take a stand dude, you sound like u support all these fuckers ruining the game, just because you don't play or you think your too cool for KO doesn't mean this shit isn't right. Lame ass comments.[/b]

problem i think is organization is it not? they have more parties ? these are parties of mostly like lvl 40 archers and a few mages and duffer for sleep, believe me i know your clan can kill those guys, they dont hold items they get mailed off to be sold at merchant you see that every day look on moradon. I know u have ally chat i know more then just your party can goto greeds get help make it so its not profitable for them to take the slot. i really think its just they have 40 noob archers and u have 1 party but if they can hold you off slot whos fault is that take a bigger party you have 80s this is part of fun of game lvl 80s are like the police in the game go freaking kill those hackers talk or complain more to k2 :P

its not my fault chinese came to ko i didnt make hacks for them or tell them to come. but you make this big topic about how gold farmer ruin crap they sell gold to people who will buy it, i think only you are mad they take away from your business, you play ko for fun for them its business. if k2 dont stop them no one will. if you seen cnko or myko after chinses its dupe city...i make only comments dont take to heart or think im the bad guy

TopCat

I think china is ip banned but they find proxys to still play[/b]
    Proxys are banned too now..still gold farmers keep growing by the number..

Proxys are banned too now..still gold farmers keep growing by the number..[/b]

I ran through morodon today just for shits on a lvl 1. This was about 1.5 hrs after mtnc. I saw 5 full parties of noob mages gold farming.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

If China is Ip banned why there is a chinese flag to be purchased in pus ?

didinino

If China is Ip banned why there is a chinese flag to be purchased in pus ? [/b]
    its just for chaina proxy flag

its M Game's flags, was here long ago K2 just opened it with the patch..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567