Commin back soon my friends

This is a discussion on Commin back soon my friends within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok soooo, ive playd hella servers in the past 6-7 years w/e. Im obvoisly ganna play Cw since thats the ...
Page: 1

Default Commin back soon my friends

Ok soooo, ive playd hella servers in the past 6-7 years w/e. Im obvoisly ganna play Cw since thats the only GG server now adays.

well im commin back as a sin, prob 80-83. So imma be playing cz. Sooo for all of you Cw, cz players i have a question. Im pretty decent sin, i plays fa keeps. so the question is, Wat does it take now adays to survive cz. i know alot of servers take either krowaz+8 sets or completely insane injected items. i know cw isnt like that just yet. Soo just looking for imput on wat gearz i should invest in. my combo is legit so im not ganna need to spend over a grand lol so be realistic and lets see what you guys have to say

krowaz 7 set, raum 7, chd 8, old rols, iron neck, jud belt/skelly, res +1

Apo u da man, i playd a priv server wt you once or twice :P pretty sure it was maxko. i rolld a bp named xDepthx

yea i think i remember. but yea man with that gear when you come back youll survive

Shweet, ty man. much apreciated. Are you still playin Cw or max? i remember farmin KC with you back when i was naabin it up in max haha