concerning scales

This is a discussion on concerning scales within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all I just got back from college and login my char to play. I still have the scale "collection ...
Page: 1

Tsingtao

Hi all I just got back from college and login my char to play. I still have the scale "collection quest item" that cannot be store or trade. I would like to know what are these are for because i remember getting them from a GM host event months ago. If someone know what they are for, please tell me. Otherwise if I get no info I'll just gona delete them cuz it taking up my inventory spaces. Speaking of inventory spaces, KO need to expand the slot because with the valk set and the pus scroll, I barely have enuf space to loot anything.

Banned Senior Member

They do nothing, get rid of them

As for the space in your inventory, it's large enough for anything you need to use

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Well I think there was supposed to be quest for them but you won't be needing them.

tindall

Hi all I just got back from college [/b]
    Man what college you goto ive been out about a month 1/2

TunaFishyMe

umm college/university is 8 months... so yea...

I think KO needs more spaces too. Scrolls, Souls, Wolf, All my def armor My awesome fire,ice,light belt, Hp pots, and I have like 2 spaces to loot
    lol sucks xD I have to delete the crappy item everytime a noob picks one up

jetsamjetsam

umm college/university is 8 months... so yea...
    I think KO needs more spaces too. Scrolls, Souls, Wolf, All my def armor My awesome fire,ice,light belt, Hp pots, and I have like 2 spaces to loot
    lol sucks xD I have to delete the crappy item everytime a noob picks one up[/b]

redundant :P.

Im a warrior so most of the time i only have 0 spaces left, hp and mp pots, stones of life and warrior, scream, 5 weapons, set of hp armor, shield, scrollz, set of str acc. 0 spaces lol.

prestige459

redundant :P.

Im a warrior so most of the time i only have 0 spaces left, hp and mp pots, stones of life and warrior, scream, 5 weapons, set of hp armor, shield, scrollz, set of str acc. 0 spaces lol.[/b]
    +1234124124124124 i dont even have room a double loot lol

mmmm Etaroths - U were supposed to be able to trade scales in for np

Madness

they are good for noobs