Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Confirm pls

This is a discussion on Confirm pls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; saw on ranking that koxp have disabled the attack enemy option... is this true ? Originally posted by koxp forum ...
Page: 1

TimtoN_

Default Confirm pls

saw on ranking that koxp have disabled the attack enemy option... is this true ?

Originally posted by koxp forum
    It seems that it's not what we have expected that K2 would like to upgrade KO client and most players hate Attack Enemy option, so we decide to remove this option.

And we have improved attack speed, faster and more stable.

hmm like 5hours ago i got koxped in cz town with noName dmg.. servers werent down between.. so no

100% true..
    but turkish cracked koxp have it..

Browzer

So basically K2 has to do 1 more patch so the turkish cracked koxp wont work anymore and there will be no more cz koxp

wraith86

basically, i believe KOXP enabled attack enemy because they wanted K2 to do an update which they didnt want to do or something i dunno KOXP > K2 can you feel the power?

koxp adds autoattack when koxp gets cracked to force k2 to make a patch.. but doesnt seem to help

wraith86

so your saying the paying version is the CZ KOXP or the cracked version as of right now?

ministry

Originally posted by wraith86
    so your saying the paying version is the CZ KOXP or the cracked version as of right now?
    the paying is with no attack in CZ cracked is with CZ attacking

wraith86

so even if K2 got money from real KOXP they are losing out because of this one why dont they ban the cheaters and patch the game? not that hard....

Rayne_of_death

Maybe K2 was selling the cracked version and that's why they won't patch it?

OLD1953

I think they have simply overextended themselves and are taking the hit for it.

Running four games with a staff of 91, and several of those staffers are things like HR, CEO, payroll, accounting, programming and development and CS and etc. - think about it. They are simply short staffed.

To provide only KO (forget warrock or Global MU or that sports game) with 1 GM on Beramus, 1 GM on Ares, 1 GM on Diez and so forth, 24/7, will take 40 GM's. I really doubt they have 40 GM's for all their games in total.

Put in more for Global MU, then some for that sports game and WarRock, and you've got probably more ppl than they have hired total just for minimum coverage.

They need to up staff to about 140, then they'll be able to handle most of their work load.

The_gangbank

look at how pathetic K2 is... K2 should hire the developers of KOXP.

Glader

Rayne, there's noone to collect cash for the cracked edition, that's what makes it cracked :wub:

Enishi

Is true, but tooo late koxp cracked version still in cz.

KO4fun

basically koxp tries to blackmail k2 when koxp gets cracked by enabling the cz attack function. They do this so k2 will patch the game and make the cracked version useless and bring their customers back. Now, koxp cannot even blackmail them with the attack enemy function so i think the delay in the patch has a purpose such as the demise of koxp 's clent base. I believe they have a lawsuit against koxp thus the use of the word {third party tool} instead of saying koxp. I know its hard for young people to be patient , but this is all for the good in the long run so hang in there, it will be fun again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast