Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Confirm pls

This is a discussion on Confirm pls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by KO4fun basically koxp tries to blackmail k2 when koxp gets cracked by enabling the cz attack function. ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by KO4fun
    basically koxp tries to blackmail k2 when koxp gets cracked by enabling the cz attack function. They do this so k2 will patch the game and make the cracked version useless and bring their customers back. Now, koxp cannot even blackmail them with the attack enemy function so i think the delay in the patch has a purpose such as the demise of koxp 's clent base. I believe they have a lawsuit against koxp thus the use of the word {third party tool} instead of saying koxp. I know its hard for young people to be patient , but this is all for the good in the long run so hang in there, it will be fun again.
    lawsuit? I doubt it. but it would be nice.

KO4fun

No, im pretty sure there is one. It will take awhile though imo being that it is international. koxp is in a chinese province i think. If not a lawsuit then why not say koxp instead of 3rd party tool? Its not like koxp could sue them right.? I think its standard not to refer to the other party by name in a public media when involved in a lawsuit.

Originally posted by Rayne_of_death
    Maybe K2 was selling the cracked version and that's why they won't patch it?
    *waves to rayne* long time no see

Matrixxx

u dont need 2 buy koxp lol, its something to do with ur ip configurations, but im not goin into detail even when its patched u can make ur own koxp ;/

wraith86

Originally posted by Rayne_of_death
    Maybe K2 was selling the cracked version and that's why they won't patch it?
    the cracked version is cracked for a reason ITS FREE

and i believe they bleep out koxp on the main forums so new players coming to the forum dont see everyone talking about it and downloading it and so that you cant link to sites with koxp on it and it would also be offensive to the turkish community because they all use koxp

Banned Senior Member

I believe they have a lawsuit against koxp thus the use of the word {third party tool} instead of saying koxp. I know its hard for young people to be patient , but this is all for the good in the long run so hang in there, it will be fun again.
    You mean on the official forums? I had the old admin block the words koxp, kosp, and kohack ( as well as some other variations ) in order to prevent newer players on the forums at that time to google it and find out what it was and start using it

No, im pretty sure there is one. It will take awhile though imo being that it is international. koxp is in a chinese province i think. If not a lawsuit then why not say koxp instead of 3rd party tool? Its not like koxp could sue them right.? I think its standard not to refer to the other party by name in a public media when involved in a lawsuit.
    If they said KOXP then noobs who dont know where to get hacks, would instantly google koxp and get themselves a hack. Thats why they do that, to not advertise KOXP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12