confused?help

This is a discussion on confused?help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No, you can get a warn though. Stop spamming. [/b] so i can just reply to 25 people post and ...
Page: 1

Righteousness

No, you can get a warn though.
    Stop spamming.[/b]
    so i can just reply to 25 people post and get my marketplace license? will i be warnd if i bump a topic? srry for causeing problems.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

25 posts is not hard to get. 25 productive posts that are not spam: essentially, relating to the topic that it was originally created under.
    Unless you're autistic (which, if anyone is, PM me and I'll make a special exception for you) you can communicate with society.

This is just to prevent scammers from so-easily joining and then gaining the ability to post on the market forums without warning.

so i can just reply to 25 people post and get my marketplace license? will i be warnd if i bump a topic? srry for causeing problems.[/b]
    Ok, I know this new system is difficult to grasp, but really people... come on. Here are the rules: 1) You need 25 posts to post in ANY of the Market sections, 2) You cannot spam those 25 posts in any of the forums, 3) The Off Topic forum does not count towards post count, 4) If you continue to spam after being warned via a post, your forum account will be warned.

3 strikes and you're out, remember that.

u sure u said that last part right shurt

Yep, by warned, I mean a mod/admin simply saying within the post to stop spamming, not an actual warn that increases your "Warning level" on the forums.

sounds reasonable. but it screws up the people who havent played in over a month. I used to have posts and now i come back and i cant post when i try and sell items. I understand this is to better the site. But it does is very frustrating.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

sounds reasonable. but it screws up the people who havent played in over a month. I used to have posts and now i come back and i cant post when i try and sell items. I understand this is to better the site. But it does is very frustrating.[/b]
    no accounts were deleted...use the lost password feature...frustrating? maybe...but not as frustrating as getting scammed

Rainhardt

c

no accounts were deleted...use the lost password feature...frustrating? maybe...but not as frustrating as getting scammed[/b]
    my accout wasnt deleted it just wiped all my posts not that i had very many in the first place and can really careless how many i had but i was able to post in market place and now its sux to have to post to get back to where i already was at. It reminds me of Knight Online itself you work hard to get somewhere then they srew you over

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

my accout wasnt deleted it just wiped all my posts not that i had very many in the first place and can really careless how many i had but i was able to post in market place and now its sux to have to post to get back to where i already was at. It reminds me of Knight Online itself you work hard to get somewhere then they srew you over[/b]
    Since when did we wipe all your posts?

Since when did we wipe all your posts?[/b]
    well im guessing since the last time i logged in. Ive had an account on this site since the site was created. Im pretty sure ive posted more than 0 times before today.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

well im guessing since the last time i logged in. Ive had an account on this site since the site was created. Im pretty sure ive posted more than 0 times before today.[/b]
    if all ur posts were made in sections like off topic and market sections...when they make those sections stop counting for posts all post counts made from those sections are whiped as well...so if u only had 100 posts but they were all in market when they made the market section posts not count ur post count got whiped along with it

as its been said...u wanna post in the market section? then make at LEAST 25 contributing posts to the forum...its not a hard request nor is it an out of line request

my accout wasnt deleted it just wiped all my posts not that i had very many in the first place and can really careless how many i had but i was able to post in market place and now its sux to have to post to get back to where i already was at. It reminds me of Knight Online itself you work hard to get somewhere then they srew you over[/b]
    please explain to me how we screwed you over in any way? As said before if you only posted in the market section then your post count would have been reduced to 0 when post count was removed from market sections. It's not difficult to post 25 constructive posts in current topics.

if all ur posts were made in sections like off topic and market sections...when they make those sections stop counting for posts all post counts made from those sections are whiped as well...so if u only had 100 posts but they were all in market when they made the market section posts not count ur post count got whiped along with it

as its been said...u wanna post in the market section? then make at LEAST 25 contributing posts to the forum...its not a hard request nor is it an out of line request[/b]
    I understand that it is not a hard request and i believe i did have around 100 posts. And im sure over half of my posts where in General because thats where i go when the servers are down. And i really doubt its very likelt that ive had this account on this site since nearly day 1 and again i never posted once before today. I just cant see how my posts where wiped. I guess thats what i would like an answer to if possible......