Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Congrats GROBS - New LVL 70 on Ares :D

This is a discussion on Congrats GROBS - New LVL 70 on Ares :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL .. thx guys p.s. anonym1ty i will kill u :lol:...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

LOL .. thx guys

p.s. anonym1ty i will kill u :lol:

Medusa

worst lvl 70 is marekiller obviously lol dont worry grobs now work on ur items cuz u need some shards

and to the priest who said " the last clan charging into trolls " i doubt someone would be stupid enough to fight ur babashopped shit clan while being hit by trolls and get expd , get a brain and think for a second , run a way from trolls and try to get a kill or stay gettin hit by troll and orcs and have a chance of gettin expd ? think before u speak

flyingarrows

Originally posted by RingWraith
    Nice i saw flyingarrows macro today while scouting for bosses
    You seem to see a lot of things..
    Try opening your eyes first.

Originally posted by RingWraith
    Nice i saw flyingarrows macro today while scouting for bosses
    Shit. I hope not. He was my last hope in the archer class. Well, Bix is pretty cool too.

anonym1ty

what did i do ?

to iwanttopk ur items suck a bit too and to hamster master as i see it
    hes the worse rogue i ever 1v1ed with no offence grobs got no items but
    he is a cool guy dont let him down.as my opinion marekiller is worse lvl 70
    in ares atm gratz grobs i will own u with my lvl 58 :lol: :lol:

BobGreensley

Originally posted by Medusa
    worst lvl 70 is marekiller obviously lol dont worry grobs now work on ur items cuz u need some shards

and to the priest who said " the last clan charging into trolls " i doubt someone would be stupid enough to fight ur babashopped shit clan while being hit by trolls and get expd , get a brain and think for a second , run a way from trolls and try to get a kill or stay gettin hit by troll and orcs and have a chance of gettin expd ? think before u speak
    Hmmm Babashopped shit clan.... Maybe you should think before you talk. All of my items have been from drops, you say shit clan. This is the best clan I have ever been in, and only clan I will be in... That is all I need to say. Think before you talk... Btw whats your clan?

CelticFrost

o/

Finaly!! Grats grobs!

OrcTank

Originally posted by :Kon:
    Obviously the worst lvl 70 ever to hit 70, he has no skill
    thats what happens when u have more than 1 person xpng your char

OrcTank

Originally posted by Medusa

you have missed a lot of facts here. the clan has not babshopped, i would say warrior is probably the only lvl 70 character not babashopped. they are a hard working clan that now has what 4 lvl 70s? they do lots of bosses you can catch them almost every day doing dms. thats a shame for someone to just atk a legit clan because they are "turkish" and yea grobs ALWAYS runs, not that u know much about that medusa you die rather quick.

FrEaK

grats grobs ( lol u nub)
    <3
    Fa doesnt cheat <3 u FA

Banned Senior Member

Last night :

GROBS vs ShaaaZaaam 10-0 maybe more :lol:

GROBS vs Minty 3-0

Hamster PM me when ur ready , CALAdmin too .

flipzter

zuahaha. Saw you once fighting shaz. I tossed in a thorn and an impact and poof. NP for me! Shoulda just 1v1 me instead of all that damn bowing.

Gratz 4 u lvl 70, but why i always see the chiken icon beside ur nick? :lol:

cya in CZ. :P

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by cathar
    Gratz 4 u lvl 70, but why i always see the chiken icon beside ur nick? *:lol: *

cya in CZ. *
    :lol:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast