Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 94

Congrats GROBS - New LVL 70 on Ares :D

This is a discussion on Congrats GROBS - New LVL 70 on Ares :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; shit grobs is undefeated now i better town if i see him :lol:...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    593

    Default

    shit grobs is undefeated now i better town if i see him :lol:

  2. #47
    Senior Member Seby666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    Originally posted by NYchris
    shit grobs is undefeated now i better town if i see him *:lol:
    +1 h43r:

  3. #48
    minty
    Guest

    Default

    GRATZ but btw
    ............... when did u beat me 3--0..... u beat me once i was without dd...but still u beat me ....i will admit that....lvl 70 does rock........i wanna kill myself after that.......soo how were u able to kill me 3 times.!! >_<......stop lying please! ....wait till i lvl to 65...i will kick yo ass! ..... last time we 1v1....u were 69 i was lvl 62...i beat u with full hp!...damn bloody beast really rocks! i will try to get it!...lol..and please...don't be happy coz u beat a lvl 62 sin...XD....8 lvl different+bloody beast.....if u lose that is just sad......

  4. #49
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,684

    Default

    Originally posted by minty
    GRATZ but btw
    ............... when did u beat me 3--0..... u beat me once i was without dd...but still u beat me ....i will admit that....lvl 70 does rock........i wanna kill myself after that.......soo how were u able to kill me 3 times.!! >_<......stop lying please! ....wait till i lvl to 65...i will kick yo ass! ..... last time we 1v1....u were 69 i was lvl 62...i beat u with full hp!...damn bloody beast really rocks! i will try to get it!...lol..and please...don't be happy coz u beat a lvl 62 sin...XD....8 lvl different+bloody beast.....if u lose that is just sad......
    Last time when i was 69 lvl i had mirages +7 and i was without DD ... u had and u still have ur babashop items ... (shells,shards ofc +8 ,rols,IN,IB ... +1 maybe +2 h43r: )

    Gogoogogo lvling ... can't wait to raid you :lol:











    NYchris n00b dont run next time :lol:

  5. #50
    Luc1fer
    Guest

    Default

    Btw Grobs ,congrats on your lvl 70. I wish you lots of luck. that being said come 1 vs 1 some times . last time i saw u in cz it was u your bud waylander (piece of shit warrior ) and some other rogue. it was 3 on 1. and please tell that warrior friend of your if he has something called testrastrone, 1 vs 1 me any day (with out sliding) when he red balls.

    Ps. good luck getting good gear.

    see ya in cz


    VenomRogue

  6. #51
    TheBoysDontCry
    Guest

    Default

    NYchris you have drop items? not done that

  7. #52
    Senior Member Raine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    285

    Default

    Originally posted by GROBS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GROBS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-minty
    GRATZ but btw
    ............... when did u beat me 3--0..... u beat me once i was without dd...but still u beat me ....i will admit that....lvl 70 does rock........i wanna kill myself after that.......soo how were u able to kill me 3 times.!! >_<......stop lying please! ....wait till i lvl to 65...i will kick yo ass! ..... last time we 1v1....u were 69 i was lvl 62...i beat u with full hp!...damn bloody beast really rocks! i will try to get it!...lol..and please...don't be happy coz u beat a lvl 62 sin...XD....8 lvl different+bloody beast.....if u lose that is just sad......
    Last time when i was 69 lvl i had mirages +7 and i was without DD ... u had and u still have ur babashop items ... (shells,shards ofc +8 ,rols,IN,IB ... +1 maybe +2 h43r: )

    Gogoogogo lvling ... can't wait to raid you :lol:











    NYchris n00b dont run next time :lol:[/b]
    Last time I checked minty never had shells and doesn't use IN

  8. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Originally posted by TheBoysDontCry
    NYchris you have drop items? not done that

    english plz

  9. #54
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,684

    Default

    Originally posted by Raine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Raine)</div>
    Originally posted by GROBS@
    <!--QuoteBegin-minty

    GRATZ but btw
    ............... when did u beat me 3--0..... u beat me once i was without dd...but still u beat me ....i will admit that....lvl 70 does rock........i wanna kill myself after that.......soo how were u able to kill me 3 times.!! >_<......stop lying please! ....wait till i lvl to 65...i will kick yo ass! ..... last time we 1v1....u were 69 i was lvl 62...i beat u with full hp!...damn bloody beast really rocks! i will try to get it!...lol..and please...don't be happy coz u beat a lvl 62 sin...XD....8 lvl different+bloody beast.....if u lose that is just sad......


    Last time when i was 69 lvl i had mirages +7 and i was without DD ... u had and u still have ur babashop items ... (shells,shards ofc +8 ,rols,IN,IB ... +1 maybe +2 h43r: )

    Gogoogogo lvling ... can't wait to raid you :lol:











    NYchris n00b dont run next time :lol:
    Last time I checked minty never had shells and doesn't use IN [/b]
    Dont worry ... today he will buy it on ebay :lol:

  10. #55
    farhad
    Guest

    Default .

    when minty left ::archers:: clan and joined badcompany he got nice rare items. :P. i know also other members of his clan. i knew priest_mika pretty long time and he was using shitty armor etc. and when he joined badcompany he got cs+8 and shell+8 etc. also shaaazaaam or w/e his name is. he had bad items and he even got hacked or something and lost his daggers. also dragonmist and soulreign from his clan got suddenly +7/+8 shells and raptor +8 and shards +8. soulreign was using fp and chitins and glave when he was in his previous clan. i just dont get it how all those members got suddenly +8 items when maximus662 made badcompany. btw maximus got 4 lvls in 2 weeks (64-68) and i never seen him lvling in cz. !!!!NO I DONT LIE AND IM NOT RETARDED :P THEY WERE BEHATED BY HUMANS SO THEY WENT TO ORCSIDE :lol: !!!! maybe im wrong but thats all what i know about them maybe they just sold scrolls from PUS or something or duped there items or some1 quit and gave them his items. could be everything :P





    and gratz grobs with lvl 70. ur sig need to update B) and grobs got his lvls fairly :wub: compared to maximus662 i saw grobs all the time at trolls.

  11. #56
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,684

    Default Re: .

    Originally posted by farhad
    And gratz grobs with lvl 70. ur sig need to update B) and grobs got his lvls fairly :wub: compared *to maximus662 i saw grobs all the time at trolls.
    thx :wub:

  12. #57
    Luc1fer
    Guest

    Default Re: .

    Originally posted by farhad
    i knew priest_mika pretty long time and he was using shitty armor etc. and when he joined badcompany he got cs+8 and shell+8 etc. *



    Rofl , If you knew Mika you might have known that mika is a Girl not guy , so it would be more like "She" not "he" ... oooops did just $%^* your crediablity ?


    Ps BTw I feel left out , throw some dirt on me as well

  13. #58
    Sunsoar
    Guest

    Default

    Sunsoar Vs GROBS 2/0

    Well thats was b4 u hit Lvl 70 i suppose but i can still pwn u n im only lvl 63.

    I never ran from NYChris when i was Human, I never run from zero. Once my computer is back up n running lets dance in CZ again B)


    Gratz on Lvl 70 tho. I'll get there one day :wacko:

  14. #59
    Maximus662
    Guest

    Default Re: .

    Originally posted by farhad
    when minty left ::archers:: clan and joined badcompany he got nice rare items. :P. i know also other members of his clan. i knew priest_mika pretty long time and he was using shitty armor etc. and when he joined badcompany he got cs+8 and shell+8 etc. also shaaazaaam or w/e his name is. he had bad items and he even got hacked or something and lost his daggers. also dragonmist and soulreign from his clan got suddenly +7/+8 shells and raptor +8 and shards +8. soulreign was using fp and chitins and glave when he was in his previous clan. i just dont get it how all those members got suddenly +8 items when maximus662 made badcompany. btw maximus got 4 lvls in 2 weeks (64-68) and i never seen him lvling in cz. !!!!NO I DONT LIE AND IM NOT RETARDED :P THEY WERE BEHATED BY HUMANS SO THEY WENT TO ORCSIDE :lol: !!!! * maybe im wrong but thats all what i know about them maybe they just sold scrolls from PUS or something or duped there items or some1 quit and gave them his items. could be everything :P * *






    and gratz grobs with lvl 70. ur sig need to update B) and grobs got his lvls fairly :wub: compared *to maximus662 i saw grobs all the time at trolls.
    You stupid fuk anyone sees me lvling in cz at golems everyday, cant help if you dont come by, and farhad, just because I wouldnt join you into the clan doesnt mean you have to go flaming, 4 lvls in 2 weeks? Dumb fuk again, look at tracker and do the simple thing of read. I made only 1 lvl in 2 weeks that was 66-67 anone can do that. All humans hated us?!?!!?! weren't you one of the many tping to us in orc towns? We went orc because human side was boring 1k humans tping to the top 5 clans to leech crystals is not fun. Just because you got shit gear doesn't mean people who do have it are dupers. What business is it of your's if someone quit and gave gear to others? Jealous? Preist_Mika, don't get me started on that scamming whore. Carry your punk ass back to some harpy party in eslant, "never see him in cz" bitch that was me you just towned from at the 12 :lol: Poor Minty, got the same gear he had when he joined us, keep trying bro :P

  15. #60
    mc_macking
    Guest

    Default

    ROFL. Farhad is still jealous that we left PW and didnt take him into our clan. :lol: Still making up bullshit lies that you cant backup too. Do as Max says and go check the tracker site, then come back and post your idiotic ranting.

    If we're such bad players, when we were humans why did your entire clan tp to us during invasions? I remember several times on vent we would have the rogue that ya'll always tp'd to stand near mobs or orcs and await ya'lls death. Too damn funny. The entire PW clan couldnt leave the safe zone without tp'ing to us. And you still suck. Each invasion now your entire clan camps at Hashuk (mispelled, so what). I do believe we killed your entire party a few times. :wub:

    P.S.: I challenge you to 1v1 in cz. Care to take me up on that? Better stay at your little harpy parties and stfu. h43r:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •