Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Congrats GROBS - New LVL 70 on Ares :D

This is a discussion on Congrats GROBS - New LVL 70 on Ares :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by mc_macking ROFL. Farhad is still jealous that we left PW and didnt take him into our clan. ...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by mc_macking
    ROFL. Farhad is still jealous that we left PW and didnt take him into our clan. *:lol: * Still making up bullshit lies that you cant backup too. Do as Max says and go check the tracker site, then come back and post your idiotic ranting.

If we're such bad players, when we were humans why did your entire clan tp to us during invasions? I remember several times on vent we would have the *rogue that ya'll always tp'd to stand near mobs or orcs and await ya'lls death. Too damn funny. The entire PW clan couldnt leave the safe zone without tp'ing to us. And you still suck. Each invasion now your entire clan camps at Hashuk (mispelled, so what). I do believe we killed your entire party a few times. *:wub:
    P.S.: I challenge you to 1v1 in cz. Care to take me up on that? Better stay at your little harpy parties and stfu. *h43r:
    Hi broooooooooooooooooooo :wub:

I_Am_On_Ares

ROFL. Farhad is still jealous that we left PW and didnt take him into our clan. *:lol: * Still making up bullshit lies that you cant backup too. Do as Max says and go check the tracker site, then come back and post your idiotic ranting.

If we're such bad players, when we were humans why did your entire clan tp to us during invasions? I remember several times on vent we would have the *rogue that ya'll always tp'd to stand near mobs or orcs and await ya'lls death. Too damn funny. The entire PW clan couldnt leave the safe zone without tp'ing to us. And you still suck. Each invasion now your entire clan camps at Hashuk (mispelled, so what). I do believe we killed your entire party a few times. *:wub:
    P.S.: I challenge you to 1v1 in cz. Care to take me up on that? Better stay at your little harpy parties and stfu. *h43r:
    damn i shoulda been there to help em :angry: YOU KILLED MY JANET U LITTLE "#¤%&/( !!!!!!!!! U WILL PAAAAAAY. btw camping hashak is pretty damn fun ^_^

only the most retarded clan on ares would boast about delevelling and donating NP from someone's account who decided to leave their clan. absolutely disgusting. maybe you shouldnt give +8's to everyone who joins...

Maximus662

[quote]
    ROFL. Farhad is still jealous that we left PW and didnt take him into our clan. :lol: Still making up bullshit lies that you cant backup too. Do as Max says and go check the tracker site, then come back and post your idiotic ranting.

If we're such bad players, when we were humans why did your entire clan tp to us during invasions? I remember several times on vent we would have the rogue that ya'll always tp'd to stand near mobs or orcs and await ya'lls death. Too damn funny. The entire PW clan couldnt leave the safe zone without tp'ing to us. And you still suck. Each invasion now your entire clan camps at Hashuk (mispelled, so what). I do believe we killed your entire party a few times. :wub:

P.S.: I challenge you to 1v1 in cz. Care to take me up on that? Better stay at your little harpy parties and stfu. h43r:[/qu

damn i shoulda been there to help em :angry: YOU KILLED MY JANET U LITTLE "#¤%&/( !!!!!!!!! U WILL PAAAAAAY. btw camping hashak is pretty damn fun ^_^
    I :wub: Janet

Maximus662

Originally posted by 0000000
    only the most retarded clan on ares would boast about delevelling and donating NP from someone's account who decided to leave their clan. absolutely disgusting. maybe you shouldnt give +8's to everyone who joins...
    yeah, sucks to loan something to someone you trusted (didnt know that made you retarded tho)

Hope those +8s you bought from Lovemuffin didn't get wiped, hate to see such a loved person as you get fuked over :wub:

Sorry your congrats post is getting hijaked by people flaming us Grobs, grats again on your lvl man

about as much chance of being wiped as all the +8 shell shards raptors lobo hammers chitin shields +2 rols in your clan, ie none. I wonder who would be more affected though?

I hope someone logs on your account and delevels it 2 levels for fun, just so you know what its like.

farhad

rofl little harpy partyS????????????? :wacko: shouldnt say that bro everytime ur sucky badcompany members (venomrogue,xhornx,devotion) trys to kill our raven party in cz but they get raped by us mages (no not noob mages but 68+ geared mages idiot). and i never go to invasions. waste of time !!!! and my clan kills all of u. sorry but i was here to congrats grobs with his 70 not to flame people. so im done here. GUYS DONT FLAME ANYMORE just grats grobs :wub: im sick of posting <_<

DisillusionedIdealogue

Default Re: .

Congrats GROBS, I still remember you being like lvl 62 lvling in elmo castle apos lol. xD

And I do appologize for drawing attention from your lvl and continue my post in this manner but I simply feel compelled to do this...
    Originally posted by farhad+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(farhad)</div>
    Originally posted by mc_macking@

rofl little harpy partyS????????????? :wacko: shouldnt say that bro everytime ur sucky badcompany members (venomrogue,xhornx,devotion) trys to kill our raven party in cz but they get raped by us mages (no not noob mages but 68+ geared mages idiot). and i never go to invasions. waste of time !!!! and my clan kills all of u. sorry but i was here to congrats grobs with his 70 not to flame people. so im done here. GUYS DONT FLAME ANYMORE just grats grobs :wub: im sick of posting <_<[/b]
    hmm....

<!--QuoteBegin-farhad

when minty left ::archers:: clan and joined badcompany he got nice rare items. :P. i know also other members of his clan. i knew priest_mika pretty long time and he was using shitty armor etc. and when he joined badcompany he got cs+8 and shell+8 etc. also shaaazaaam or w/e his name is. he had bad items and he even got hacked or something and lost his daggers. also dragonmist and soulreign from his clan got suddenly +7/+8 shells and raptor +8 and shards +8. soulreign was using fp and chitins and glave when he was in his previous clan. i just dont get it how all those members got suddenly +8 items when maximus662 made badcompany. btw maximus got 4 lvls in 2 weeks (64-68) and i never seen him lvling in cz. !!!!NO I DONT LIE AND IM NOT RETARDED :P THEY WERE BEHATED BY HUMANS SO THEY WENT TO ORCSIDE :lol: !!!! * maybe im wrong but thats all what i know about them maybe they just sold scrolls from PUS or something or duped there items or some1 quit and gave them his items. could be everything :P * *

and gratz grobs with lvl 70. ur sig need to update B) and grobs got his lvls fairly :wub: compared *to maximus662 i saw grobs all the time at trolls.
    so the main purpose of your post is the last thing you sort-of-kinda mention at the end in an "Oh!-I-almost-forgot" manner? :unsure: :blink: :wacko:
    Nice strategy though, flame, get flammed, get outraged and suddenly become mature and ask for an end to the digression....

And sorry again for aiding in "hijacking your cograts post" as someone else put it...

(Edit: fixed typo.)

Maximus662

Originally posted by 0000000
    about as much chance of being wiped as all the +8 shell shards raptors lobo hammers chitin shields +2 rols in your clan, ie none. I wonder who would be more affected though?

I hope someone logs on your account and delevels it 2 levels for fun, just so you know what its like.
    Maybe you'll get fuked by someone you thought to be a friend too. What, we gonna sit here and flame each other now, I've never said a hateful thing to anyone in this whole game, you come here on this post that was meant for all to congratulate Grobs on his lvl and started shit with my clan. I'm personally sick of shits like you who think just because someone gets some gear they babashop, sleep with GMs, dupe, hack and whatever else. I remember being asked to help your clan with the CSW and we did, nominate you for king, and we did, this is how you repay people for complying with what is asked of them? Shame on us for doing those things, lesson learned. Shame on us for loaning a piece of gear to someone we have known in the game for over 1 year and they fuking us out of it. You wanna ask where something came from? Who the fuk cares? Nobody asking you where anything comes from, it's your business. And Farhad, keep towning bitch, you need more than 7 of those paper bitches when i come to that raven spot. There is not one person in our clan that cheats that I'm aware of, if anyone sees any of them doing it, pls let me know, they will be gone. All any of us want is to try and have some fun in this game and everytime I come here to see what's up there is always someone flaming about gear "he has this, he has that" shut up and get yourself some shit. Zero you are hands down probably the best sin in the whole game, but, you ruin it by the shitty attitude you have. As you've said, you don't care what people think about you so more power to you.

P.S. whoever got a +2 rol can I see what that fuker looks like?

Apoc

Fuck 0000000 , lil bitch keeps on making remarks that are still left to be PROVED, ( dont wanna hear that bs " ill say it one day " ) He is the best example of a bitch made lil kid if i ever seen one, as said in my earlier post , im thru responding to these no life having bastards , they can have the forums, ill see you bitches ingame , if you got the nuts , or twats in 000000s case .

mc_macking

Grobbbbs. I remember lvling your chicken ass in aoe parties. Damn if you didnt run off and leave me behind. I'll 1v1 you too bro. Havent had a chance to run into you in cz yet except for a ks or 2. Congrats on the legit level bud. Now though, I have to go off topic just a bit:

Farhad: EITHER SHUT UP THE LIES OR COME 1V1 ME. I have never been killed by pw mages in cz. Now that beko93 or whatever is diff story. I cant kill that damn bp. But your shitty mages cant kill me. I'll 1v1 any mage in your clan. Name the time bitch and lets roll.

back on topic. I miss all the pm convos grobs. Catch me in moradon and lets catch up bro.

gtaguy

i remember when grobs was in celestial wards and he was lvl 60 with hornxbow +7 and fp :wub:

so many people use CW as a stepping stone clan. "oh, I'm 61 now. Time to join another clan." Me, I just never joined them. <3 Danny

Cyrdan

maybe u want to fight again now grobs vs my sin, cant do it now though going 2 school <_< just give me a time ^_^ cu than m8.

Kranitnova

gratz on ur level man, i saw u working very hard for it.

work on your skills now

greetz

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast