Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Congrats to PowerOfTheTurks

This is a discussion on Congrats to PowerOfTheTurks within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice job for taking over the Crystal in the last 2 minutes after EVERYONE from our clan got dc'ed. Only ...
Page: 1

Magicality

Nice job for taking over the Crystal in the last 2 minutes after EVERYONE from our clan got dc'ed. Only one mage from our allies did not get dc'ed, only to see all turkish PowerOfTheKings beating the crystal.

We want to congratulate any of you for finally making good to your threat to take the castle. Hopefully you didn't have to pay the GM's too much for this favor.

wow power o fthe kings is ownage

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

good job guys!!!

Molder

i was on friends rogue help defend, this is biggest bs ever done in this game, when we rape them ,all dc and they easly took it....!!!! we all know gms r corupted, they take money for items, unban , etc etc...but to do this????
    it is sad to see ppl who used few buges today , wall bug, river bug... without any organisation beat 4 so organised clan who defend castle loong time....!!!

<3 Molder

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i was on friends rogue help defend, this is biggest bs ever done in this game, when we rape them ,all dc and they easly took it....!!!! we all know gms r corupted, they take money for items, unban , etc etc...but to do this????
    it is sad to see ppl who used few buges today , wall bug, river bug... without any organisation beat 4 so organised clan who defend castle loong time....!!!
    <3 Molder[/b]
    been done before on multiple occasions on multiple different servers...

anyway if ur really as good as u say u are and theyre as crap as u say they are...taking the castle back will be a cake walk

Socrates

not meaning to be disrespectful, but walking on a cake doesn&#39;t seem very easy if you ask me... but then again i haven&#39;t really tried it before.

so far my productive contribution to the ko4life community, buy my stuff from the diez market section :P

Xedria

good job guys!!![/b]

wow power o fthe kings is ownage[/b]

stupids???????? they CHEATED they BUGGED also GM HELPED THEM FOR GET CASSTLE????? OWNAGE?? WTH

hı mı clan ıs thekinghsoftheidiots and i have +4rols and +10 shards. gL

its KlouD here btw.

stupids???????? they CHEATED they BUGGED also GM HELPED THEM FOR GET CASSTLE????? OWNAGE?? WTH

hı mı clan ıs thekinghsoftheidiots and i have +4rols and +10 shards. gL
    its KlouD here btw.[/b]
    ps i&#39;ve never played ares in my life (or w/e server that is)

Akroma

being the clan with the most nps in the game is only by abusing bugs and using third party tools

without their duped shit they&#39;d be easy to kill for anyone their lvl

Molder

been done before on multiple occasions on multiple different servers...

anyway if ur really as good as u say u are and theyre as crap as u say they are...taking the castle back will be a cake walk[/b]
    first ..as i said i was on friends rogue help him get csw money, dunno what will they do now really...
    second.. u dunno if u know, in game as in real life if u atack something u need 3 times more ppl then defender...
    third.. do u really think someone have wish, motivation.... to do that again legit way when will loose again this way??? i never say they r crap just said they have no organisation.... all was longian with +210493120943 items go in room tp all, all die...go again....30 mins it was tactic, after that they decide to go plan B !!!

Xedria

WE GOT K2CORRUPTEDADMINSWNED

they are saying now near the cristal, bb ready2die we have a gm and u no

Spartan

so what server did this happen on :P

Magicality

so what server did this happen on :P[/b]
    Ares.

Good Job Gm maybe next time buy free sex with all GayMaster

Power..... N/C never win CSW fair game only use bug, and more DC etc....

I just wonder, how much they paid for this "favor"

n/c

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast