Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Congrats to PowerOfTheTurks

This is a discussion on Congrats to PowerOfTheTurks within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; unfortunatly, R2D is about to loose their glowy armbands...
Page: 11

snipelord

unfortunatly, R2D is about to loose their glowy armbands

sexynoodles

eh?

Milkshaker

omg you guys are still talking about this? rofl, go outside, the servers are always online out there.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

why noone locks this topic? :S:S:S

is stupid keep flaming here >.<

KingOfPika

I love this shit 2 noob sins takling shit on forum ROFL
    Lemon you ain&#39;t in situation to talk shit about kennie, when people 1vs1 u and u start redballing you will run like a bich, you&#39;ve done this all time i fought u in 1vs1. You never stayed until the end.
    Kennie, you are even worse I consider you as :Xplic7: Junior.

Banned

Buddy learn to read or iff you dont understand english tell me and maybe i can help ya out. I said you sell duped items in game , I did not said you dupe items. I dont know where you get your items from and i dont even care.[/b]

MY BALLS GETS BIGGER WHEN I READ YOU DAMN POSTS YOU ARE TOTALLY IDIOT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY TALKING ABOUT

snipelord

MY BALLS GETS BIGGER WHEN I READ YOU DAMN POSTS YOU ARE TOTALLY IDIOT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY TALKING ABOUT[/b]
    http://www.infinityko.com/capslock.gif

Owned ! And go fuck yourself. You sad cause you lost some of your babashoped items ? You are so sad, you know so much, so much inteligence to a retard like Ibeta which cant play a game w/o buying items and bunch of chars with usd... so sad. Btw Jesse some people dont really care that lose or win, they simply play to have fun, Kennie is the one who cares.

Lemon

I love this shit 2 noob sins takling shit on forum ROFL
    Lemon you ain&#39;t in situation to talk shit about kennie, when people 1vs1 u and u start redballing you will run like a bich, you&#39;ve done this all time i fought u in 1vs1. You never stayed until the end.
    Kennie, you are even worse I consider you as :Xplic7: Junior.[/b]
    Who are you?

Grzeju

so how much this time PowerOfTheTurks paid to GM for closing down ARES 1 in the day of CastleSiegeWar... ??

guys we all know what is going on here...

Anyway just one more week you will own the castle or maybe u will pay for some other trick...

bb

Xedria

they learned the true about turks, before 40 csw start, all of powerofthenoobs was waiting in char select, then one guy "hacker" that they paid like 1k usd, attack to a1 and it comes "down" then no1 can log exept who was waiting in char select, they joined game and took the cristal.

and btw the next week was same, a1 down, but later 2 weeks we got the casstle back when they never got dced. "r2d and allies"

5DollahSuckySucky

why bump old thread?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011