Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Congrats to PowerOfTheTurks

This is a discussion on Congrats to PowerOfTheTurks within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; O_O Gogog R2D hope you all will get the castle back... GG´s Love ya´ll...
Page: 4

Banned

O_O

Gogog R2D hope you all will get the castle back...

GG´s Love ya´ll

You brainless shit, all server was dced exept 2 or 3 party of ThePowerOfGMCockSuckers[/b]
    why u whine dumb noobs .Better go find some better internet becouse that what u call internet in Turkey is just shit.I saw how turks defend castle 1 turkish dc and from 3 defending clans mabey 6 ppl left .With 1 party u could take castle.But hey who in this days want took over castle 30 min in bifrost gives me as much as weekly profit from it.

p0tk

iknow the king on near them wh hve very big power on db he help for some my problem he helpthem you forget take castle power of the duper

rofl some people are so immature and retarded how is a gm going to disconnect all of you and keep you offline without banning you? I come to check the ko forum once in a long time and its still as retarded as ever glad I quit.

CARLos_PL

BUhaha

u are all very funny

this is not problem get back castle again - but if Gm help them before - so he can help next time.

and my opinion about Powerofduping:
    u are the biggest noobs on Ares. All have uniqe +3, all have weapons +9/10 lvl - 80 - and they cant kill 3 litle calns
    If u will be on cz next time (on pk) call gm for help too - cause in cz u are noobs too. buahahahaha

BUhaha

u are all very funny

this is not problem get back castle again - but if Gm help them before - so he can help next time.

and my opinion about Powerofduping:
    u are the biggest noobs on Ares. All have uniqe +3, all have weapons +9/10 lvl - 80 - and they cant kill 3 litle calns
    If u will be on cz next time (on pk) call gm for help too - cause in cz u are noobs too. buahahahaha[/b]

Dobrze gada, polejcie mu B)

maybe gm was ingame and casted first "instant magic" and then "DisConnectova"
    lv 80 gm skill btw <_<

don&#39;t think there was many gm in the ko history that weren&#39;t corrupted (if any) , but maybe they just relogged faster than you did...

KlouD

guys, how i need to EXPLAIN THEY DIDNT GET DCED, when i talked to all my friends, EVERYBODY GET DCED but they didnt just they, and one mage from our allys Radical, and they was like 3 full party

i repeat again THEY DIDNT GET DCEDDDDDDDD WHEN ALL PPL DOES.

so stop this bullshit and stop saying they just reloged more fast.

sexynoodles

owning the castle isnt so much about the profit anymore, but if everyone is just considering profit when playing the game, why even bother playing, csw is just another event in this game that goes on every wednesday, and the winners just so happen to get a little bit of "profit" out of it.

I don&#39;t understand why you guys care about the castle so much when you never even took advantage of it. Always had the doors opened, never closed them. Symbiosis probably got more profit out of it then you guys did. Not here to defend anyone cause i don&#39;t give a shit about the game anymore, just confused. And all your "omg all of us dc&#39;d and none of them did!" is a joke.

Dmio

Gotta love F2P games

Molder

lol i see some ppl here defend turks, and call us retarded....but they still didnt give explenation how 99% ppl dc and that 1 % didnt and accidentally that 1 % was from same clan at same place....ppl that make post u r retard , csw isnt profit etc etc just no have better to do then say such stupid shit, coz i no see anyone here that will reject like 5-10-15-20 gbs ( depend from week to week ) for 1 hour FREE ...!!!

<3 Molder

Molder

I don&#39;t understand why you guys care about the castle so much when you never even took advantage of it. Always had the doors opened, never closed them. Symbiosis probably got more profit out of it then you guys did. Not here to defend anyone cause i don&#39;t give a shit about the game anymore, just confused. And all your "omg all of us dc&#39;d and none of them did!" is a joke.[/b]
    well bro if r2d close door then deus manus,inferno and radical cant go abyss too and as u know that 4 clan r ally so it will be bad...and also i think deus,inferno,radical make MUCH MORE profit then symbiosis.... so keeping castle isnt that bad i guess !!!

Sustain

GJ powerofturks!
    shitty english ppl got what they deserved.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast