Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Congrats to PowerOfTheTurks

This is a discussion on Congrats to PowerOfTheTurks within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't understand why you guys care about the castle so much when you never even took advantage of it. ...
Page: 5

tha_amras

I don't understand why you guys care about the castle so much when you never even took advantage of it. Always had the doors opened, never closed them. Symbiosis probably got more profit out of it then you guys did. Not here to defend anyone cause i don't give a shit about the game anymore, just confused. And all your "omg all of us dc'd and none of them did!" is a joke.[/b]
    u can close the castle but still u can use ladder trucks keys so still no use to close castle..

and i looking to next wednesday afther 10 weaks not playing. finaly some guys to fight again afther many borings csw`s

whe just got officialy "PwnedByK2Network.TR"

Sh11t

I talked to lord_tyranus today and he said he did that but many of them dont care about csw, its only to hold there cape symbol on walls

Anyways we will raped their ass next week

lol sad cvnts

Banned

i say stop the bitching...i know its bull shit but come on..you say you held them off untill 5min befor it was over and so called "easy"
    well if its that easy then you should be able to take it back next week no problemo..

Kailean

i say stop the bitching...i know its bull shit but come on..you say you held them off untill 5min befor it was over and so called "easy"
    well if its that easy then you should be able to take it back next week no problemo..[/b]
    you dont understand it, do you?
    its not about taking it back, because we will try next week. its about the "rules". they took the castle when we couldnt defend it. its all about that - the "wierd" shit that nearly whole server dced and only they "surprisingly" where all in delos attacking the crystal. even if it would be "our bad luck" then when illuminati couldnt defend it gm gave it back to them - so r2d "should" have the castle by next csw...

If your sick of it reading then dont click the on the topic name. You replied here once and spewed your shit here, dont do it the second time if your sick of reading it.

Lemon

you dont understand it, do you?
    its not about taking it back, because we will try next week. its about the "rules". they took the castle when we couldnt defend it. its all about that - the "wierd" shit that nearly whole server dced and only they "surprisingly" where all in delos attacking the crystal. even if it would be "our bad luck" then when illuminati couldnt defend it gm gave it back to them - so r2d "should" have the castle by next csw...[/b]
    Kaileen, you have the oldest clan on the server (disputeably) and you have never been anymore than that. You have been allied with the top clans and you have had chances at the top spots but you will never be the top and I bet that annoys you.

The fact that you have to keep slagging off Illuminati even though I'm the only one left that hangs around remotely actively makes me think that you must be really sad. The only relatively spotlighted moments your clan will ever have are the ones you spent fighting with Illu. You couldn't take the castle with your own alliance so you joined someone elses (congrats R2D) and claimed glory. You couldn't beat Illu when you went one vs one on isiloon and had double the people so you claimed we were cheating.

Now you can put up or shut up with this castle problem. Yes when we had the castle taken from us illegitimately we did call upon some help but we did it the same way anybody else can, it's called a PM. Go try it, it works wonders however they don't respond to polish.

So, R2D good luck getting it back and honestly try PMing a GM because it does work if you know what to ask. I'm sure a few of you must have some contacts that you can use aswell. You don't need to be so brash about it though, they cheated but you know you are better. If you can't do it with help then try and take it back alone and if that doesn't work there are definatly a few clans out there who would love to help, for free most likely. Enjoy it anyway, it's just a gam and it's all part of the experience.

Lemon

Molder

agree with warmen , ibeta u can choose "iamgayfukmeinass" topic and feel as at home, no come here and make such stupid posts ... this is free post we all can say our opinion , and ppl that only reply like useless post, old shit bla bla bla, i cant read bla bla bla go fuk off and no read ...noone push u to do that !!!

<3 molder

Priestontale

ahh fresh news to me . When muslen announced the allaince of 50 clans including pkteam I thought they might have a shot but thought it would be legitly. Turks dont have very much organization i bet thier defense will be either 1000 "slaves" defending outside or 100 catapults fireing nonstop . Unless they dont pay the defenders it will get too expensive and they will lose interest. They will lose kingship next month anyway if the clan doesnt disband by than. Sorry for ya r2d had great fun defending it with ya. But hey i got great news ...I just saved a couple stacks on my car insurance by switching to Gieco .

oh shit p.s for every braindead outthere that thinks they know something about a MMRPG (or w.e) a GM has complete power over the emtire system . he can take your char to lvl 0 or lvl 100 with 500 str do w.e he wants . And u think he really cand disband all humans from a server? or all of a clan?? Be serious yo

You care too much about this game Magic

sexynoodles

yoda, do u miss me?

Magicality

You care too much about this game Magic [/b]
    Haha, you know me, always up for fun and trying to get fair play as much as possible. I&#39;ve almost stopped caring what items/lvls people have, because in the end it comes all down to skill, which those people don&#39;t have. I&#39;m sure we will get the castle back from them in no time, just disappointed we had to loose it in such a shitty way. Caring? I care more about a cold bottle of beer.

nah, don&#39;t go bashing magic, he&#39;s a good guy. It&#39;s unfortunate you guys had to lose the castle this way, but to turn around and say GM disconnected "everyone" but potk is sad. Although I missed the majority of the csw, I was online near the end, and yes I too was disconnected.

Magicality

nah, don&#39;t go bashing magic, he&#39;s a good guy. It&#39;s unfortunate you guys had to lose the castle this way, but to turn around and say GM disconnected "everyone" but potk is sad. Although I missed the majority of the csw, I was online near the end, and yes I too was disconnected.[/b]
    I know EVERYONE got disconnected. Even everyone from PowerOfTheKings. Just not at the same time; it seems like they got disconnected a couple minutes later. A lot of luck, help from K2, a superb internet connection or computers, whatever it was, it was not skill that gained them the castle. That&#39;s all I have to say.

Sethesh

Lemon so big boy and soutch bulshit u are talking. We have made something a loot more better then your clan every made i wont argue with you couse i know my story and i know it well. Let the history settle us. Your clan was good and i do respect them as players but never as ppl, couse playing good in any game is not enought, you have show your rudnes and rasizm behavior many times so for me you are nothing more then a "turk" not as nationality just as behavior represented by some of turks. You lost the fight for isiloon, youe lost the fight for CSW and the clan has fall apart as we predicted. About us - We have really manage to get ally strong enought to make isiloon for like an year already and felankor for half an year. We have made ally on CSW with R2D only couse they are good guns and we do like them and it was an honor to fight with them . I gues we have been doing pretty well. Thats all i have to say. As for CSW - we are still fighting.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast