Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Congrats to PowerOfTheTurks

This is a discussion on Congrats to PowerOfTheTurks within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lemon so big boy and soutch bulshit u are talking. We have made something a loot more better then your ...
Page: 6

Sh11t

Lemon so big boy and soutch bulshit u are talking. We have made something a loot more better then your clan every made i wont argue with you couse i know my story and i know it well. Let the history settle us. Your clan was good and i do respect them as players but never as ppl, couse playing good in any game is not enought, you have show your rudnes and rasizm behavior many times so for me you are nothing more then a "turk" not as nationality just as behavior represented by some of turks. You lost the fight for isiloon, youe lost the fight for CSW and the clan has fall apart as we predicted. About us - We have really manage to get ally strong enought to make isiloon for like an year already and felankor for half an year. We have made ally on CSW with R2D only couse they are good guns and we do like them and it was an honor to fight with them . I gues we have been doing pretty well. Thats all i have to say. As for CSW - we are still fighting. [/b]
    nice said !

glad

Lemon so big boy and soutch bulshit u are talking. We have made something a loot more better then your clan every made i wont argue with you couse i know my story and i know it well. Let the history settle us. Your clan was good and i do respect them as players but never as ppl, couse playing good in any game is not enought, you have show your rudnes and rasizm behavior many times so for me you are nothing more then a "turk" not as nationality just as behavior represented by some of turks. You lost the fight for isiloon, youe lost the fight for CSW and the clan has fall apart as we predicted. About us - We have really manage to get ally strong enought to make isiloon for like an year already and felankor for half an year. We have made ally on CSW with R2D only couse they are good guns and we do like them and it was an honor to fight with them . I gues we have been doing pretty well. Thats all i have to say. As for CSW - we are still fighting. [/b]
    +1

Molder

[/b]
    much better then u speak serbian ^^

Banned

they just like to whine about everything they lose in. this is more about how dupers > babashoppers rather than the castle.

Lemon

Your clan just leeches off the sucess of others, wether it be the greatness of allies or the babashopping of enemies. You are nothing more than a support clan to a good clan. Our rudeness and racism was never present before yours reared its ugly head. You taught us how but when we became better than you you hid. You never once won Isiloon when we were present and you have never owned the castle so you can drop that bullshit now. You allied with R2D not because they are good guns but because you want some revenue from the castle, heck I bet you would ally with anybody that paid you enough. So yeh you are doing mediocre but untill you have a name for yourselves you will ever be mediocre. Remembered as "that clan that allied with R2D".

I was wrong in my previous post because Atlantis / Symbiosis are older than you guys so I guess you have nothing.

Oh and just to let you know Illuminati is still up and running with the same people on the same vent it's just nobody plays KO. Our clan may not be on your game anymore but we are still stronger whichever way you look at it. As you said, history.

So stop comparing yourselves with illu and look to the future of your slightly above average clan.

Lemon

Sethesh

i would not compair ourselves with your clan - dont wanna offend my clanies XD.
    You are just cowards nothing else - you lost the fight with and get use to it - looooooser ^_^.

Destroyer_Master

let me all ask u all a question

1. What is the castle event made for to get cash or to take over? or both?

2. Should there be only one clan that holds the castle?

3. How many other clans are there that want the castle?

4. Why do u complain when a turkish clan takes over? (dont forget even in english speaking clans there different cultures and trust me more than 50% of the best clans are not american)

5. Was this game made for one clan to hold the castle?

Last question

6. Do u have a life?

ps: get over it turks overpowered u lol

Kailean

I dont know why you Keep mentioning illuminati clan ...you guys LOST get over it with, other then that
    prove yourself next CSW or shut the fuk up ..... im getting sick of reading the same shit again and again[/b]
    i keep mentioning illuminati clan because they once lost the castle when they couldnt defend it(which was unfair for them), so the gm gave it back to them, so that they can defend it and let the attackers fight for the castle.
    yes we "Lost" - R2D doesnt have the castle now, but that CSW prooved that turks can attack in 100 ppl and still they cant win, they use bugs(relog behind us) and still cant win - they needed to get us out of the server(u like it now?) to get the castle - we(defenders) and r2d COULDNT("y no defend" - now u get it? or how am i to explain it to you?). i mentioned illuminati because they also couldnt defend the castle(it was after some bug and i dont remember exactly when it was) but the gm gave the castle back to them.
    if you still dont understand the reason why i mentioned illuminati then sorry, i wont explain it to you, again :wacko:

Kaileen, you have the oldest clan on the server (disputeably) and you have never been anymore than that. You have been allied with the top clans and you have had chances at the top spots but you will never be the top and I bet that annoys you.[/b]
    we prooly wont be the 1st clan on the server, but does that mean it has to annoy me? if you really think so you understand it wrongly. im here to have fun, and i actually do have it.
    The fact that you have to keep slagging off Illuminati even though I'm the only one left that hangs around remotely actively makes me think that you must be really sad. The only relatively spotlighted moments your clan will ever have are the ones you spent fighting with Illu. You couldn't take the castle with your own alliance so you joined someone elses (congrats R2D) and claimed glory. You couldn't beat Illu when you went one vs one on isiloon and had double the people so you claimed we were cheating.[/b]
    dont worry about my clan. we are not the oldest, but it doesnt matter. if you are so curious about us, then half of us play since the begining of the clan/or joined it within few months. we have made an ally that killed many isiloons and many felankors.
    yes we couldnt get the castle so we allied with R2D and we got it, we beat you, even thought you were abusing catapults( i tried it once and i felt like a brainless lower-classed turk, it really sux, i mean being such a looser abusing that every single time some1 attackes you). anyway, you lost.

Now you can put up or shut up with this castle problem. ...

Lemon[/b]
    Your clan just leeches off the sucess of others ...
    Lemon[/b]
    1st, we will fight for the castle next at the next csw.
    2nd, i mentioned about you, because i know you lost the caslte when you couldnt defend it - just as we couldnt. thats why i said "when illuminati couldnt defend it gm gave it back to them". which is the thruth ofcourse, and gms should notice when and in what way was the castle taken.
    3rd, your second post just shows how sad you are, and as for "remembering" a clan: i dont want to be remembered as a retard who can only bitch about being the so called "ares police" while we all know . anyway i dont care how some1 will remember me, i care about those i play with,
    4th, if we are that leechers we wouldnt be allied with r2d. yea, maybe we could do abit better at the csw but its not our fault all of us dced and only those powerofthekings were left in the server <_<

as for symbiosis, they are cool, too bad some people recognize them as "illuminati 2" (some1 wrote it on kodb). i personally consider them as one of the best clans left in the game. they are deffinetly the opposite of you.

i just dont believe you are still such a pain in the ass.

oh, i almost forgot, your clan isnt in game anymore and we are. we have passed you and so we will pass those babashopers.

ps: erm, shit too long post :wacko: sry ^_^

they just like to whine about everything they lose in. this is more about how dupers > babashoppers rather than the castle.[/b]
    Kennie you must admit that you&#39;re the biggest pussie around, I played Ares almost 2 years i have never saw you pking without Bathory and when she die&#39;s you town. So iff you want people to respect you as a good gun you should 1vs1 without malice and spam healing like you usually do. That is called 2vs1 iff you did not know. I have fighted R2D so many times and they are not doing bad.

Silverin

It isn&#39;t a topic about Illuminati or DM or whatever.This topic is about not being fair and cheats.I ve read it all and i really can&#39;t believe that You guys just accept such injustice.This game is supposed to be an adventure so if there is a castle to take,bosses to kill we do it and we are proud that we are able to achieve it all.I pay for this game,just like You all and i expect a good service.So sad that some of You just got used to be regulary cheated by K2.Well its not the 1st and sadly not the last time.Thanks to some who support us.

Peace.

Banned

First off, i just gotta say haha u lost the castle, just because you ALL did the same when Illu, Dream, Symbiosis lost the castle. So, payback is a bitch now live with it, no matter if they cheated to win or not you still lost hands down. Secondly, kennie, yes u are a wimp in pk, you /town when ur priest dies and u only attack ppl that are duffed, so pls try to get some ballz and learn not to /town to the noobs on human side. And lastly, +57893459 to all that Lemon said

Banned

first of, every1 gets duff in this game. if you cant understand that then theres more about the game you need to learn.

second, i like to play with bathory. i have fun with her, and its just happen shes a priest. sometimes she also play her husband account (a rogue) which i have no objection to.

third, you gotta admit, if bathory went down its because 10 ppl is on her or several priests are duffing us constantly. if she cant tank that 10 ppl, give me a good reason to stay? if my reason to play this game is her, when she is out of the picture the game isnt fun anymore.

last, at least we arent like packs of el mo who travels with 3-4 priest with subside/torment/superior parasite eh? i really want to know why do you guys even party with hercules, and the ex-patriot clan? and come on forums complaining about turk cheaters on the karus side.

Banned

you&#39;re wrong, i was pking while i was human without bathory. i was doing as well, but not as well with her.

how about this, ill accept any 1v1 under these terms:
    1. it must be your char you lvl from 1 to whatever lvl you are
    2. the items must be urs and urs only, no barrow or clan items or babashop
    3. i dare any el mo sins to fight me without their valkyrie armour hiding ur dd helmet
    4. must be in a reasonally range near my lvl

flamthrow

I&#39;d love to give it a shot kennie and im 71 with crappy ass gear (thx k2)

Magicality

you&#39;re wrong, i was pking while i was human without bathory. i was doing as well, but not as well with her.
    how about this, ill accept any 1v1 under these terms:
    1. it must be your char you lvl from 1 to whatever lvl you are
    2. the items must be urs and urs only, no barrow or clan items or babashop
    3. i dare any el mo sins to fight me without their valkyrie armour hiding ur dd helmet
    4. must be in a reasonally range near my lvl[/b]
    This is what I was doing, if you remember right. We tried to 1vs1 on the hill when some warrior came up and helped you kill me. So I came back, not blaming you for it, and there comes little Bathory to malice me in the middle. That&#39;s what you call fair 1vs1? I meet all of your criteria listed, still you need to resort to cheap techniques like this and acid potting even when i&#39;m solo pking...how ironic.

But this is offtopic and will be my last reply to this post, I&#39;ve said what I needed to say.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast