Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Congrats to PowerOfTheTurks

This is a discussion on Congrats to PowerOfTheTurks within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fair fight? there was an archer shooting at me when i was fighting with you the whole time. you only ...
Page: 7

Banned

fair fight? there was an archer shooting at me when i was fighting with you the whole time. you only had like 1-3% HP left on your bar when those warriors came anyway.

you guys are hating on me because im happily playing with my friend? go get a life.

and yes this will be my last reply too! GO DUPERS! > BOO BABASHOPPERS

I know EVERYONE got disconnected. Even everyone from PowerOfTheKings. Just not at the same time; it seems like they got disconnected a couple minutes later. A lot of luck, help from K2, a superb internet connection or computers, whatever it was, it was not skill that gained them the castle. That's all I have to say.[/b]
    So when will you admit that my KO skill (priest/mage/warrior >> urs?)
    Oh ya and 7 hand pokers and Reverse? GG MAGICALITY

Molder

first of, every1 gets duff in this game. if you cant understand that then theres more about the game you need to learn.

second, i like to play with bathory. i have fun with her, and its just happen shes a priest. sometimes she also play her husband account (a rogue) which i have no objection to.

third, you gotta admit, if bathory went down its because 10 ppl is on her or several priests are duffing us constantly. if she cant tank that 10 ppl, give me a good reason to stay? if my reason to play this game is her, when she is out of the picture the game isnt fun anymore.

last, at least we arent like packs of el mo who travels with 3-4 priest with subside/torment/superior parasite eh? i really want to know why do you guys even party with hercules, and the ex-patriot clan? and come on forums complaining about turk cheaters on the karus side.[/b]
    lol 10 ppl need kill u and bathory ??? i remember me and any raped u 2 with one more rogue...acid ftw !!

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

lol 10 ppl need kill u and bathory ??? i remember me and any raped u 2 with one more rogue...acid ftw !![/b]
    lawl need 10 ppl? honestly Kennie ur decent but ur not great... and Bathory sucks so... yea well shes an easy ass target being a shell priest and when she dies u town so getting u off my back or any1s back is easy

btw flamethrow will rape u just so u know

Banned

im sorry but i guess the idea of "buffless" pk havent reach to the el mo side yet. seriously, who the hell needs it to kill tiny little humans.

why dont she just become a buffer? its because i need those debuffs to farm bosses. since ready2babashopp dont know what farming is. i can understand why are you guys do so poorly without a party of 8, consisting of 3-4 priests subsiding and tormenting ppl. with that much ppl and priests in your party, why do you even complain about one bathory?

face the facts, dupers > babashoppers. go waste more money.

Magicality

im sorry but i guess the idea of "buffless" pk havent reach to the el mo side yet. seriously, who the hell needs it to kill tiny little humans.

why dont she just become a buffer? its because i need those debuffs to farm bosses. since ready2babashopp dont know what farming is. i can understand why are you guys do so poorly without a party of 8, consisting of 3-4 priests subsiding and tormenting ppl. with that much ppl and priests in your party, why do you even complain about one bathory?

face the facts, dupers > babashoppers. go waste more money.[/b]
    sorry but I have to reply one last time.

First, we do farm bosses, how would you know we don't. I got all my items from bosses and use +0 and some +1's. I never bought an item for money except scrolls to pk with. Why? Because I can. I'm not short on RL money and don't care to pay for scrolls, however I would NEVER buy items for real money. Does that make me a babashopper because I'm always able to afford scrolls? Whatever.

And about us doing poorly, I don't really understand what you mean, seeing as the ones from our clan that really pk on vent always have top monthly np symbols. 3-4 priests is funny, seeing as we only have 2 priests (Mollie and Angie) that really pk with us. And they are VERY rarely online together.

Lastly, I'm not complaining about anyone. I just said I tried to 1vs1 you, I was on seeking and obviously not in a party, when you called your little Bathory to malice me.

So Kenny, you can take your little assumptions and shove them, whatever else you want to make up from this point is purely in your imagination and will definitly not be worth another reply; so please just accept those facts and do more unbuffed pk.

P.S. Yuber come on vent and I'll beat you in little MSN games xD

Banned

and your point is? dont act like you guys dont party outside of your clan too.

i saw kloud townbombing with patriots clan
    i saw warmen in a party with propatriot clan
    i see nireas constantly in a party of patriots clan (now ex-patriots)

why do you guys even complain about patriots? you come onto the forum complaining about the cheating turks on the karus side such longyan and his clan. yet partying with cheating turks on the el mo side isnt a problem for you guys. what you brought up doesnt deny the facts that a handful of your clanies babashoped and that macro'ing/duping beepbeep aka sikatrix.

look at how long you guys took to kick ultramago, look at how long it took to get beepbeep out of the clan. yet you guys even defended them even with a massive amount of ppl tell you they cheats.

Banned

why am i always with bathory?

why dont you guys ask yourself why do you even play this game. to enjoy? to meet friends? to play with your friends? to play and enjoy the game with your friends?

my reason to be with bathory all the time is that shes my friend and i enjoy playing with her. if playing with my friend piss you off, then you should get a life and quit this damn game. every1 play this game to meet ppl and enjoy playing with them.

sorry to every1 thats not involve but im really mad. these idiots dont apply to what they are saying to other ppl to themself first.

uh, i don't need anyone to defend me. I was never kicked from the clan, I quit. And if I can remember only 1 or 2 people from r2d did decide to reply because the screenshots were pathetic, I asked them not to. Now I macro and dupe? Amazing. I guess I need someone to teach me both, seeing as my IN is +0/re's+1/rol+1 and I was level 73 and over 50% in that SS, and now 3-4 months later i'm only 75? assume whatever you want.

edit: oh, and playing with friend(s) of course there isn't anything wrong with it, especially when someone just so happens to be a priest. But to call her to come help you in a 1v1, is sad.

Banned

as you recall, curly post a SS of a macro'ing turk with the same animation as you. i guess he was lagging too. your account sikatrix was investigated and banned. reason was +9 shard and multiple pieces of +9 chitins in KE?

there was never an official 1v1, there was an archer hitting me the whole time when me and him fight. when the warrior came, on my screen his hp bar was friken empty. i guess ready2die like to have 1v1 in the middle of the bowl or something? thats a real smart place to have it!

if he want a fair 1v1, take off his valkyrie armour and take off his dd cap.

if you dont know anything then shut the fuck up.

Lemon

Kaileen, here is your response:

When I said that about you being the oldest clan I meant that you are the oldest clan but nthing more but now I realise you aren't even that so I guess you're just nothing.

When you say that "Illu quit so we passed you"...well that speaks for itself, the only reason you passed us is because we are no longer there. Were we to still be playing you would still be behind and still be getting exped everytime you tried isiloon with us around.

You say that a GM helped us and then ask why shouldn't he help you? Think about this for a second, you aren't exactly the kind of person who deserves help are you? You used to bug isiloon to the bottom floor of the abyss (just lucky fraps wasn't started up) and you bug the server to switch to abyss' on A2 and A3. I personally find you requesting help quite amusing, you don't bite the hand that feeds you and you have been biting for some time now and you expect to be fed? Quite idiotic.

"Ares Police" is not a phrase we coined for ourselves. So unless you listen to the propganda of the uneducated and don't understand its sources then surely you shouldn't use that phrase with reference to Illu?

Basically Kaileen, just stop mentioning Illu because you are/were nothing like us and for you to demand the same treatment as we have had in the past is just rude. So you help R2D get that castle back and I will watch as the turks defend it dilligently because we all know that you can't take a castle without the help of a few dozen clans.

R2D, good luck. With kaileen behind ou you will most certainly need it.

Lemon - Done with this argument.

PS, Kennie we all know what you are like in PK. Don't deny it.

I do know something, I know that you are a fucking newb scrub who runs around with a priest cause you suck shit solo. You are fucking terrible at this game and can eat my dick, ty.

edit; ps. lemon, don't waste your time with these mongoloids.

Molder

beep u can beat him with priest too, they r so brainless to never wear hammers, so few acid finish job...also he cant kill anyone if only malice and if he only atack...!!

<3

Lu_Tze

i am leader of the clan who defended csw. i say nothing. except close topic. it become offtopic and starts to be flaming

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

face the facts, dupers > babashoppers. go waste more money.[/b]
    u dont pk buffless Kennie ur definitely scrolled, Bathory dies like a fly and if she does u town, u dont attack any1 unless shes there duffing ppl and u dont attack at least me until im fully duffed, ya i know i guess i must be just as hard as talos but honestly u tried killing me all day yesterday everytime u guys saw me i got parasite and malice/torment and u tried to kill me honestly it was lots of fun seeing u make a fool of urself when u died everytime and then one time u ksed me and i bet u felt proud

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast