Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Congrats to PowerOfTheTurks

This is a discussion on Congrats to PowerOfTheTurks within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; turks got this game, they fuked it k2 allow that gm´s r turks.. we cant do anything btw.. they r ...
Page: 8

Blancanieves

turks got this game, they fuked it
    k2 allow that
    gm´s r turks..
    we cant do anything
    btw.. they r noobs

Banned

u dont pk buffless Kennie ur definitely scrolled, Bathory dies like a fly and if she does u town, u dont attack any1 unless shes there duffing ppl and u dont attack at least me until im fully duffed, ya i know i guess i must be just as hard as talos but honestly u tried killing me all day yesterday everytime u guys saw me i got parasite and malice/torment and u tried to kill me honestly it was lots of fun seeing u make a fool of urself when u died everytime and then one time u ksed me and i bet u felt proud [/b]
    let me teach you something about pk.

BP - paper mage - mage - int preist - archer - assasin - warriors

thats the list i go down by, and it may change varying on the person. you guys are idiot. i myself get debuff too against your preists. do you see me complaining? but then several ppl ( on the el mo side) have said bathory >10 el priests.

we get compliments from a lot of ppl, but also you can see their are jealous assholes like you. honestly i dont care about your opinions because its from someone who dont even play their own char, but someone else.

to molder: i dont know what i should tell you. that you're stupid or your english is very bad. or is your stupidity is from your bad english.

to sikatrix: stop contradicting yourself, saying "its ok to pk with ur friend" then go on saying "you cant pk withour ur priest" doesnt go together. that priest is my friend therefore i pk with her.

tell your clanies to stop pk'ing with turks especially those ex-patriot clan, okay?

Lemon

thats the list i go down by, and it may change varying on the person. you guys are idiot. i myself get debuff too against your preists. do you see me complaining? but then several ppl ( on the el mo side) have said bathory >10 el priests.

we get compliments from a lot of ppl, but also you can see their are jealous assholes like you. honestly i dont care about your opinions because its from someone who dont even play their own char, but someone else.

to molder: i dont know what i should tell you. that you're stupid or your english is very bad. or is your stupidity is from your bad english.

to sikatrix: stop contradicting yourself, saying "its ok to pk with ur friend" then go on saying "you cant pk withour ur priest" doesnt go together. that priest is my friend therefore i pk with her.

tell your clanies to stop pk'ing with turks especially those ex-patriot clan, okay?[/b]
    Nobody is jealous of you kennie. If I wanted to I can only go PKing when I have a good priest online but that would make me look like a noob, especially as a sin. That is exactly what you do though and then you think we are jealous? We just think it's sad that the only way you can PK is with a priest to back you up. Warriors do the same thing and people get annoyed but warriors weren't designed to solo, rogues were.

Just prove ppl different kennie and make a PK video showing that you can Pk in CZ on yur own without a priest.

Cya there, Lemon.

Vishnu

Nobody is jealous of you kennie. If I wanted to I can only go PKing when I have a good priest online but that would make me look like a noob, especially as a sin. That is exactly what you do though and then you think we are jealous? We just think it's sad that the only way you can PK is with a priest to back you up. Warriors do the same thing and people get annoyed but warriors weren't designed to solo, rogues were.

Just prove ppl different kennie and make a PK video showing that you can Pk in CZ on yur own without a priest.

Cya there, Lemon.[/b]
    "OMG, they killed kennie"

Volcanic

Firstly, sorry to hear what happened. Its tough when things go this way, but hopefully it will be sorted.(Kailean, the difference is this. Everybody loves a bastard, but no one likes a wanker ). Didn`t CSW happen on saturdays too?? (you also now know the shit we had to put up with )

To Kailean and the other haters.

Firstly, we`re not racist, we hate everyone equally.

Now, thats out of the way, define the loser here?
    Us? Who have gone on to a new game as an entire clan(except 1 or 2), made a few $1000 bucks too and had a great laugh too.

Or you. You, who are here now crying about being cheated out of the castle, still stuck in a shitty world where you are just a pawn in someone else`s plan. After all, you can be happy and relax now. You don`t need 2 clans to beat 4 people on a boss.

You can write all the shit you like, its getting a bit old now, and beside`s no one here gives a fuck anyway.

All the best.

Waz.

P.S. Give them shit kennie, it`s not like they are fucking godly is it

P.P.S. I wouldn`t go out without a priest. But then, most of the server was out to kill me

Banned

its not really "solo" when you have 50 humans behind you.

its funny how ppl like you (lemon), flippy and damuie or whatever come on here and say i got no skills. according to my record i have beaten you all in 1v1. my quests jews > your uniques.

Lemon

its not really "solo" when you have 50 humans behind you.
    its funny how ppl like you (lemon), flippy and damuie or whatever come on here and say i got no skills. according to my record i have beaten you all in 1v1. my quests jews > your uniques.[/b]
    In that 1v1 we had I seem to remember you beating me first time but then I solidly beat you everytime after so you can stfu with that right now. That however is beside the point because I do think you have skills it's just that you don't show them. You PK with a priest and skill means nothing. Even though you PK with a priest you still get assfucked when there are a few humans so I don't quite know what point you are trying to make.

No you can't 1v1 when you have 50 humans after you and it's the same for everybody, do you think you are special? It's just that the rest of us don't whine like a little baby when we don't get our way. We prefer to find those 1v1's and look for those easy targets and get our NPs by working around the problem.

So again kennie, you may have the skills but maybe you would like to show us them? I can get 1v1's in CZ if I look for them. I bet you could too because for me to get a 1v1 the orc must be getting one too.

Cya around.

Lemon

DragonFire

Lemon[/b]

Why do you do that at the end of your post, it's that what your "signature" is for?

Lemon

Why do you do that at the end of your post, it's that what your "signature" is for? [/b]
    Yeh I suppose. Just force of habit from emails etc except it's my real name usually. It's just how I have been taught and it doesn't cause any harm so I guess I'll just keep doing it.

Lemon

Banned

you mean the time i told you i was lagging, and you constantly started fighting when i finish magic shield therefore i wasnt even healing at the beginning when you attack? i guess if thats a fair 1v1 to el mos, then wow! you guys are special.

what dont you get about me and my priest arent godly equipt? you think every priest is like grid with a chitin shield +8? you think the ppl we go against are 5lvls below us? you think we are using +2 uniques? im sorry but im not like lordos, i am lvl 72 but not with 2k ap and 3.8k hp unbuff.

whining? im not the one sending out letters, im not the one flaming about ppl when they are playing with their friends. im not the one complaining about being debuff. its all part of the game. im sorry lemon, but the only thing you brag about on MSN is when i run away from your party. you';re the wuss you're talking about. you never brag about beating me in a 1v1 because you never have. it has always been your party chasing me.

of course you can get a 1v1 in cz, but not in the fuking middle of the bowl. where hundreds and thousands of ppl pass that route every day. where did macality had his "1v1" with me? at the shortcut of the bowl on the karus side. what a place!

where is futility? he havent given me my money for kicking your ass.

Milkshaker

Hehe, we all know Illuminati had connections too back in the day, but that's not the issue here.[/b]

You know this... Do Tell... I am soooo interested.

Milkshaker

sheesh, i really didn't think anyone cared about the castle anymore, i mean, every day a clan has the castle they might be ably to buy what... 1 pc of full plate +8 or maybe a half used stack of scrolls?

To the former owners of the castle, how many of you were relieved when you found out that ownership had transferred? Now just think of the amount of stress that has been lifted from you for a few days. The castle is not meant to be held for weeks or even months. Something needs to be done about the ease of castle defending because a cew of 10 or 12 moderately equipped people can defend the castle against several clans of attackers.

Anyways, enjoy the game.

Lemon

you mean the time i told you i was lagging, and you constantly started fighting when i finish magic shield therefore i wasnt even healing at the beginning when you attack? i guess if thats a fair 1v1 to el mos, then wow! you guys are special.

what dont you get about me and my priest arent godly equipt? you think every priest is like grid with a chitin shield +8? you think the ppl we go against are 5lvls below us? you think we are using +2 uniques? im sorry but im not like lordos, i am lvl 72 but not with 2k ap and 3.8k hp unbuff.

whining? im not the one sending out letters, im not the one flaming about ppl when they are playing with their friends. im not the one complaining about being debuff. its all part of the game. im sorry lemon, but the only thing you brag about on MSN is when i run away from your party. you';re the wuss you're talking about. you never brag about beating me in a 1v1 because you never have. it has always been your party chasing me.

of course you can get a 1v1 in cz, but not in the fuking middle of the bowl. where hundreds and thousands of ppl pass that route every day. where did macality had his "1v1" with me? at the shortcut of the bowl on the karus side. what a place!

where is futility? he havent given me my money for kicking your ass.[/b]
    Lol Illu don't even play anymore...

I bet you haven't even seen me ingame have you? I'm talking recent history mate not distant past. Complaints about lagging only came after I kicked your ass so I just think it was lame excuses. Why would futile give you money anyway? You're just a poor little boy who cries when he doesn't win and refuses to admit defeat.

My advice to you is get a fucking life. Every other sin has the same problems as you yet you decide to act like a pussy about it. So I'll see you in CZ dipshit and just go for your priest, I might bring my priest friend (not Grid because he has been sold) along for the ride. However it's just another thing for you to act like a pussy about.

Molder

tell your clanies to stop pk'ing with turks especially those ex-patriot clan, okay?[/b]
    yea my english isnt perfect but i think u can understand what i was talking about, and i speak english much better then u serbian ^^
    also i just said u and bathory r not good as u said, 2 sins r enoguht kill u 2, no need 2-3 debuffers, or 50 humans, just 5-10 acid pots and u r dead or town ....!!! also i agree with lemon u should try go away little from that priest and try chalange someone to see your real power..

gl

<3 Molder

Banned

beat me? i beat you first round. told you i was lagging and i relog then continue to fight with the lag which obviously u use to your advantage. biobot and azrael was there. i always knew you are a liar.

molder, we are only 72 and are tired of lvl&#39;ing. we arent well equip, we refuse to buy the 2-3 uniques we are missing because it will be pointless. i enjoy opening talos and bach&#39;s boxes, and play this game with excitment.

i guess if i die too fast because i dont have godly items, then i guess im a noob. i still use quest jews. with it, day in and day out i/we still compete with ppl that are lvl 75+ and +1 uniques(?) for the bowl bosses.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast