Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Congrats to PowerOfTheTurks

This is a discussion on Congrats to PowerOfTheTurks within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; screw poweroftheturks and there GM help....
Page: 9

wraith86

screw poweroftheturks and there GM help.

grats powerofthekings for pwning all these other loser clans!

=/

Lord_mozart said that i am full edit items....
    kennie said:you think we are using +2 uniques? im sorry but im not like lordos, i am lvl 72 but not with 2k ap and 3.8k hp unbuff.

both of u, you are legit players,all your items is upgraded from you one by one, only u guys can upgrade +8 and +1 items all the others are edit, especially me,if u lose from one char then he is edit or have edit items,when u win one player he is noob or u keep ur shity mouth close....my hp is 3.8 unbuff i wish,items plz,my ap 2k,actually is 2041 more plz.

blablablablablablablablablablablabla...........idi ots....its just a game.....but i think is the only thing u have in your lives....

for castle i will not say anything because its no worth.....

pretty sure Lordos just pwned all of you.

Lemon

beat me? i beat you first round. told you i was lagging and i relog then continue to fight with the lag which obviously u use to your advantage. biobot and azrael was there. i always knew you are a liar.

molder, we are only 72 and are tired of lvl'ing. we arent well equip, we refuse to buy the 2-3 uniques we are missing because it will be pointless. i enjoy opening talos and bach's boxes, and play this game with excitment.

i guess if i die too fast because i dont have godly items, then i guess im a noob. i still use quest jews. with it, day in and day out i/we still compete with ppl that are lvl 75+ and +1 uniques(?) for the bowl bosses.[/b]
    Lol you didn't relog...and you asked for the 1v1...I guess you just can't take losing.

Kennie, you think it's our problem that you can't be bothered lvling and can't be bothered getting good items? That's your problem mate. We don't give a shit. I'll kill you whatever you look like and whatever your name is. You don't get special treatment, you are just another karus sin. So nobody gives a shit kennie, stop wining about not having good items and sort you and your crappy english out.

Yeh, I dunno what Lordos just meant but I'm sure he pwned everybody...well if I could understand it xD

Banned

well then, remember your denial of our first 1v1? where you lost to me 10 to 0? you couldnt remember that, and i had to remind you for a whole month for you to remember.

lemon tell me if this require skills or not. my duals md +7 beat your md +8 and shard +7. you were also 1 lvl higher than me. my best accesory was a +9 dex pendant. why? because i basically gave everything away. black dragon neck to micha and my +1 keks to a good friend. what accesories did you have? anything better than a +9 dex pendant? oh think of the attack power difference! think about the HP/AC! lemon you suck.

oh lemon, im not badly equip. you see, i have dual shards and +8 chitins. its just i dont babashop like daumuie claim. i trade and earn them with in game items. just idiots like some ppl think i have uniques like a ROF, where did they get that idea? i dont know but thats what i have been told.

and about lordos, i drained him. i know what i saw. i dont call ppl i beat noobi call them noob because they act like they have play this game for 2 days. i dont call any1 that can beat me a cheater. go ask DP. ill openly admit he beat me so badly my finger hurt spamming minor heal! just sad to see great players like him get beaten by babashoppers who overwhelm him with +1 uniques and 5-6lvls above of him.

Lemon

well then, remember your denial of our first 1v1? where you lost to me 10 to 0? you couldnt remember that, and i had to remind you for a whole month for you to remember.

lemon tell me if this require skills or not. my duals md +7 beat your md +8 and shard +7. you were also 1 lvl higher than me. my best accesory was a +9 dex pendant. why? because i basically gave everything away. black dragon neck to micha and my +1 keks to a good friend. what accesories did you have? anything better than a +9 dex pendant? oh think of the attack power difference! think about the HP/AC! lemon you suck.

oh lemon, im not badly equip. you see, i have dual shards and +8 chitins. its just i dont babashop like daumuie claim. i trade and earn them with in game items. just idiots like some ppl think i have uniques like a ROF, where did they get that idea? i dont know but thats what i have been told.

and about lordos, i drained him. i know what i saw. i dont call ppl i beat noobi call them noob because they act like they have play this game for 2 days. i dont call any1 that can beat me a cheater. go ask DP. ill openly admit he beat me so badly my finger hurt spamming minor heal! just sad to see great players like him get beaten by babashoppers who overwhelm him with +1 uniques and 5-6lvls above of him.[/b]
    Ok well Kennie if you look back you will see that I did say in my previous posts that you had skill well I take it all back. You are a skill less noob with no prospects of becoming any better because you always have and always will be the retard ingame that everybody goes for because if we don't kill you first you run away or town.

I don't even care about when you did beat me first time, congratufuckinglations. You killed someone who had shit gear and had been in Illu for 3-4 days. I had just gone sin from archer and didn't know my minor from my mirage so brilliant you killed me. have a cookie. I happily said you won and you're just a sore winner and from our second 1v1 a sore looser; "lag" my arse.

I don't care what gear you have and I don't care what lvl you are. You run with a priest and still get pwned, you suck.

Cya in CZ shitbag.

Lemon

its not really "solo" when you have 50 humans behind you.
    its funny how ppl like you (lemon), flippy and damuie or whatever come on here and say i got no skills. according to my record i have beaten you all in 1v1. my quests jews > your uniques.[/b]
    You suck, just fucking admit it , stop telling people you own coz you dont , you dont get out orc base w/o bathory period. You never 1vs1 and for your record you never beat me. Iff you really want i can reinstall KO and show you that you suck. You're just one of the decent players nothing more. And stop crying about r2d's pk style , they pk to earn NPs , just like you do and the difference is you run from certain people and they fight everyone. Btw i've solo pk'd with all classes besides mage coz i never played a mage and none of them suck in solo pk (when i played a priest i pk'd solo stated as a BP).

and about lordos, i drained him. i know what i saw. i dont call ppl i beat noobi call them noob because they act like they have play this game for 2 days. i dont call any1 that can beat me a cheater. go ask DP. ill openly admit he beat me so badly my finger hurt spamming minor heal! just sad to see great players like him get beaten by babashoppers who overwhelm him with +1 uniques and 5-6lvls above of him.[/b]
    Btw i forgot to tell you Kennie , you sell duped in game items , iff you dont believe me ask Jediay's brother about your warrior pendant +1. I retreat my words that you babashop. Instead you sell duped items in game.

snipelord

Hı güyz İ blo turkısh gm for castle, me noob no skıll okı? <--- CeekReal

Kennie : please, piss off, thank you

Banned

solo? there is no such thing as solo. you might be 1 man but you&#39;re not a 1 man nation in cz.

oh yeah, lets get on msn with biobot! OMG biobot kennie run from my party all the time. congratulations on 70 kennie, maybe now you can stop running away from my party!. you&#39;re a hypocrite lying son of a bitch.

i sell dupe? they had a history of ppl changing their items. i wouldnt be suprise if some1 sign on his priest and took it. i had that pendant over a month or 2. also wouldn&#39;t i rather dupe my chitins then spending 50gbs on buying up all the +7 and upgrading it? i made 7 pieces for me and my friend. which i upgraded myself, are those dupe too? wouldnt make sense that i dupe those chitins too? well yes but i also made several extra pieces that we didnt need on accident. i dont see kibal or kost4ever complaining about my chitins. dont blame me if you cant keep your account safe.

OMG yesterday i met mollie from ready2die, such a nice priest. i wonder who parasite and tormented me? hmmmmm....lets think.

Molder

Hı güyz İ blo turkısh gm for castle, me noob no skıll okı? <--- CeekReal

Kennie : please, piss off, thank you[/b]
    kiddy stop bother ppl here ok !

<3

Lemon

solo? there is no such thing as solo. you might be 1 man but you&#39;re not a 1 man nation in cz.

oh yeah, lets get on msn with biobot! OMG biobot kennie run from my party all the time. congratulations on 70 kennie, maybe now you can stop running away from my party!. you&#39;re a hypocrite lying son of a bitch.

i sell dupe? they had a history of ppl changing their items. i wouldnt be suprise if some1 sign on his priest and took it. i had that pendant over a month or 2. also wouldn&#39;t i rather dupe my chitins then spending 50gbs on buying up all the +7 and upgrading it? i made 7 pieces for me and my friend. which i upgraded myself, are those dupe too? wouldnt make sense that i dupe those chitins too? well yes but i also made several extra pieces that we didnt need on accident. i dont see kibal or kost4ever complaining about my chitins. dont blame me if you cant keep your account safe.

OMG yesterday i met mollie from ready2die, such a nice priest. i wonder who parasite and tormented me? hmmmmm....lets think.[/b]
    Utinam coniurati te in foro interficiant!

Banned

honestly you have a hate against me since the day i embarrassed you in front of your clanies. oh yeah, werent you a sin in Refugee? trying to find excuses how you lost to me because you were a sin for 3days in illuminati? LOL you&#39;re a pathetic lying loser.

why dont you get on your char and we will go again? if i can beat you with 12xx ap, if i can beat you with lag, im sure as hell i will beat you again.

oh and who started the challenge? who started the bets? where is futility? and where is my damn money!?

by the way, this is an english forum.

Lemon

honestly you have a hate against me since the day i embarrassed you in front of your clanies. oh yeah, werent you a sin in Refugee? trying to find excuses how you lost to me because you were a sin for 3days in illuminati? LOL you&#39;re a pathetic lying loser.

why dont you get on your char and we will go again? if i can beat you with 12xx ap, if i can beat you with lag, im sure as hell i will beat you again.

oh and who started the challenge? who started the bets? where is futility? and where is my damn money!?

by the way, this is an english forum.[/b]
    Lol you didn&#39;t beat me with lag... but if it makes you feel better. (we both know what happened and that&#39;s all that matters to me) I don&#39;t want to stand on your itty bitty ego now. I will find you in CZ and fraps me kicking ur ass I prefer it that way, that&#39;s if I can find you without your priest.

YOU chalenged me, futility accepted YOUR bet not me, not here, ask futility.

^^ Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant.

( Sona si Latine loqueris. )

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast