Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Congratulations! GROBS First LVL 80 IN Logos!

This is a discussion on Congratulations! GROBS First LVL 80 IN Logos! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gratz GROBS...
Page: 10

Axarus

Gratz GROBS

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

1st of All i dont even know who the fuck you are and nor do i care.
    2nd flame me all you want cause i couldnt care less nothing really killed me on Ares.
    And no im not jealous, why the fuck would i be jealous of a guy who cant PK, only leech in aoe EW all day then go brag bout it on forums? nigga pls 3 ppl leeching in aoe EW's on his account all day long is nothing. lvl to 80 alone then your allowed to brag.

3rd its B-R-E-A-K and not brake[/b]
    2 days.

wawh

ResserGD its not my idea its in the rules when u reg an acc on ko.[/b]
    hmm, it isnt illegal to share...
    they just dont support you if you share your account

Shareing account isnt against TOS, but K2 will not be held responsible if any damage is been done to the account.

-RW- spare me of my time, if u think ur such a hot shot rogue get us 2 lvl 60 rogues with equal gear's and let's see ^^, u killed GROBS over 2 year's ago, boo frigidy hoo... Ur the king baby! u own u, u killed him... wow ur my idol, your life certainly must be interesting with all the scavangeing topic's and insulting on forums... Here's an idea go outside a bit it's a beautiful day, school's over and ur carefree hop on ur motor drive down to the seaside have fun, or other vehicle u might have...

I am sorry for the language used before but didnt know what to say at that moment my appologies.

This is not a Flame post. This is just argumenting -RW-'s statement's

UnnamedByMazek

2nd lvl 80 legit on usko Good Job GR0BS

-RW-

1st of all it wasnt me on the pic. That was Hamster_Master if u cant see that you need glasses. And sure gimme a 60 warrior and u a 60 sin and lets go im up for it anytime, anyday.

PlayerofRogueC0la

wow congrats man im happy for you

You posted an image, since I do not know who you are I can only assume that it is you. I do not need glasse's to conclude that I need a mind reader or better yet a newer version called The Geek mind reader to conclude with your thought's.

Sure fix us up with like a rogue and a war lvl's 60 get basic gear chitins +7 and md's +7 / glave +7 with quest jewelry and bring it on

Friend from Denmark buying me premium every month. [/b]
    Good friends u got there

Banned Senior Member

2nd lvl 80 legit? lol?
    anyway lutz is just being a nazi these shizzles theyre posting cant even be called flames
    RW ure a little exaggerating because even if he did lvl with his brother cousin or what so ever its not your problem and you shouldnt care
    but also Grobs cmon everyone knows youre not legit but you have these little suck ups in your clan that "vouch" for you like Tez had so you really shouldnt post about TOS rules and shit like that

SheikahsLove

Congrats, Logos has so high levels because of the dupe on first day (21 GB dupe in 10 mins of server..)[/b]
    it wasnt gb dupe, it was bugging the kingship

Banned

gratz ^^

altru

gz nigga

finally you'll join me for pk maybe ;]

altru

2nd lvl 80 legit? lol?
    anyway lutz is just being a nazi these shizzles theyre posting cant even be called flames
    RW ure a little exaggerating because even if he did lvl with his brother cousin or what so ever its not your problem and you shouldnt care
    but also Grobs cmon everyone knows youre not legit but you have these little suck ups in your clan that "vouch" for you like Tez had so you really shouldnt post about TOS rules and shit like that[/b]
    have you checked the lvl's of our entire clan? the one who xp's together non stop? lol... he wasnt the only 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 lvl in clan

noob

..had to

wow gratz u did it like uhmm fast 0.o

but ur hp isnt it a bit low for lvl 80 ?
    5.1 with undy

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast