Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Congratulations! GROBS First LVL 80 IN Logos!

This is a discussion on Congratulations! GROBS First LVL 80 IN Logos! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice stuff. i dunno who u r and havent even started usko yet but account sharing with ur bro or ...
Page: 12

knightned

nice stuff. i dunno who u r and havent even started usko yet but account sharing with ur bro or cuz is legit... if its not then there is no lvl 80 legit ever.

greishkan1

nice stuff. i dunno who u r and havent even started usko yet but account sharing with ur bro or cuz is legit... if its not then there is no lvl 80 legit ever.[/b]
    Again one nooblet came here. U just lvl ur non-made character and SHUT UP

Banned

No.

I'm sorry the community isn't full of yes-men like Washington so warned against, or how our current administration so happily employed, but if you want consolance elsewhere, you could perhaps look in private forums of your own community. This community, rather, represents all perspectives, all points of views - they aren't always going to agree with you. That's what is so wonderful: you gain a new idea.

How its worded is how it is classified as flame or not. What the content actually says has nothing to do with.[/b]

lolz so much jealousy and flame

well ws pretty expected :P

n e way gratz again[/b]

from what im umderstanding no 1 is really flaming in the eyes of Lutz.. so no ones flaming its just there point of views

Banned Senior Member

2nd lvl 80 legit? lol?
    anyway lutz is just being a nazi these shizzles theyre posting cant even be called flames
    RW ure a little exaggerating because even if he did lvl with his brother cousin or what so ever its not your problem and you shouldnt care
    but also Grobs cmon everyone knows youre not legit but you have these little suck ups in your clan that "vouch" for you like Tez had so you really shouldnt post about TOS rules and shit like that[/b]
    I dont care for Tez or anyone like him , i care bout my self ... every day i fight against koxpers/dupers/other cheats by taking SS's every day giving them to GM and then he banning them , also i was one who made that campaign against KOXP "Fuck Koxp" (something like that) symbol for our capes i have never did any kind of cheats and i wont.

If u talking about IB+10 and ROLs +2 here u go :

Wow, I'm not sure where to start here. 1st off, if someone gives you an account it's not so you can take it and say kktybb. It's because he knows he needs more fatty's in his clan or alliance. This kind of goes with the "if someone gives you something for free, it's not right to sell it and make a profit..."
    I met Grobs a while back when I bought one of his characters. All went smooth, I WU'd the money to him, and he gave me all the info's. I never took Grobs' access away from the character, and I also began to add absolutely insane items to the account. Yes, the +10 iron bow is not just a rumor, it really exists. Same with the dual ROLs +2, shells 8 and all the other items sometimes brought up. Grobs had the secret question the entire time, and the account always had gold premium. If grobs was going to scam someone, I presented to him the absolute most opportune situation. Full set of +2 uniques, ib10, shells 8....Most people would have taken the items and disappeared off the face of the earth. Not Grobs. He could have sold those items and retired, but he didnt. He could have changed the password on the account...again, he didnt. Grobs played Flatline. Grobs has the secret question to Flatline. Again, I havent lost anything. I'm sorry to the individuals who feel they have been wronged by Grobs, but from all my experiences he has been very honorable and honest with everything. I wish I could go into this more, but I'm at work at the moment and on limited time. Final note-Whatever Grobs did, I'm sure he had a reason to do it.[/b]

Thx all others <3

This thread is going nowhere good..

grats..

Psy

This thread is going nowhere good..

grats..[/b]
    slm mute

I dont care for Tez or anyone like him , i care bout my self ... every day i fight against koxpers/dupers/other cheats by taking SS&#39;s every day giving them to GM and then he banning them , also i was one who made that campaign against KOXP "Fuck Koxp" (something like that) symbol for our capes i have never did any kind of cheats and i wont.

If u talking about IB+10 and ROLs +2 here u go :
    Thx all others <3[/b]
    that quote from flatline made me lol hard . if he got these items... (obviously gm made) ofc he wasnt gonna change the pw on you now would he? since u know many gms it would have been useless , just a pm to baba gm and u had whatever u wanted back .
    Im glad such gear came onto Grobs&#39;s hands instead of some1 who really knows how to use them.grats on 80 , now u just need skills.

Banned

that quote from flatline made me lol hard . if he got these items... (obviously gm made) ofc he wasnt gonna change the pw on you now would he? since u know many gms it would have been useless , just a pm to baba gm and u had whatever u wanted back .
    Im glad such gear came onto Grobs&#39;s hands instead of some1 who really knows how to use them.grats on 80 , now u just need skills.[/b]
    so your saying flatline was scared?
    you dont even know the situation man..GROBS kept the info just because the owner who bought his account didnt play much .. would you bitch if someone xped/earned np&#39;s on your char that you bought and cant play?

MATSUKI

Im glad such gear came onto Grobs&#39;s hands instead of some1 who really knows how to use them.grats on 80 , now u just need skills.[/b]

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Banned Senior Member

you dont even know the situation man..GROBS kept the info just because the owner who bought his account didnt play much .. would you bitch if someone xped/earned np&#39;s on your char that you bought and cant play?[/b]
    Havnt logged on Flatline for like 2months cuz i dont like to play other accounts.

I have mine and its enuf for me

gratz baba :wub:

WallenbergS.

congrazt boss :wub:

<3 TheReapers

I must say this is jealousy, not a simple flame.

Everything GROBS has done he has repaid back in due time.

In CelestialWards DOG gave him IB +6 and Chitin Set +7 (This was when GROBS was 63 and had FP and HXB +7). He later left CW to make "The Reapers"... and as soon as he could afford to pay off what was CW&#39;s he gave it back.

To be honest GROBS is one of the only decent players I know left in this game. GM made items? Lawl (I&#39;m laughing hard). It&#39;s called being level 80 and having time to farm and upgrade. His clan may all have +8 weapons and 70+... but it&#39;s only cuz they own.

This post wasn&#39;t to piss off GROBS, was to celebrate him being first level 80.

Say "Gratz" or fuck off.

MATSUKI

lmao @ ares seeing gr0bs posted up in apos every time i went there with that hornxbow LOL god damn..

you dont even know the situation man..GROBS kept the info just because the owner who bought his account didnt play much .. would you bitch if someone xped/earned np&#39;s on your char that you bought and cant play?[/b]
    as i asked earlier .. are u grob&#39;s attorney ? no alright , fuck off and let flatline answer the question , im saying Grobs was scared to change / steal shit because flatline obviously knew gm , what was the point? i dont buy chars unlike you , no one plays my char unlike they play yours, and now bugger off go to school or something

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast