Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Congratulations! GROBS First LVL 80 IN Logos!

This is a discussion on Congratulations! GROBS First LVL 80 IN Logos! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +1 to that, looks like RW no nothing of whats going on in logos hes just here to flame grobs, ...
Page: 15

+1 to that, looks like RW no nothing of whats going on in logos hes just here to flame grobs, first he crys how grobs leeched in aoe partys to 80 when grobs never even been in 1 aoe party since logos started and now he moved on from that calling him babashopper when grobs hasn't even spent 1usd on this game. RW i advise u to put some logic into ur flames ur making urself look a bit silly.[/b]
    lol, there was a movie from a lvl 62 mage raiding ew and they killed grobs while he was afk.
    same in shrotti his movie (slm logos r somting) u could see grobs leeching trolls. Meh 2 movies and hes leeching 2 times, coincidence? LOL.
    btw on the screen i only see exp, i didnt see him dealing any dmg, hmm leeching again?!

he's "legit"
    show me a legit upgrade of his ib +10 on ares (he might have more too)

he's "not" leeching
    search of crackaz pk vid from nesma.. notice how gr0bs is leeching aoe hahah

notice how grobs is a powerhungry kid?
    notice how he "cant" pay for prem himself.. (dude learn to go around country barriers)

this is not flame,. this is a statement!

Babashopper without shards+8 ?[/b]
    recently burned retard.. he had +6(rebirthed)

GR0BS ROCKS !!! <333
    MOVIE PLX

simple

Gratz fawker..... ur still a mofo into my eyes tbh cause u stole our castle a few months ago but ahh well who cares i stopped to play in that server already so ... enjoy it

Inactive Member

legal my ass .... zzzzzzzzzzz <_<

legal or not , i sell u my hands grobs for 500 $ each bro maybe u can minor then

recently burned retard.. he had +6(rebirthed)[/b]
    where do you get your information from? he had +3 rebirth shards and broke to +4 rebirth , looks like another person who dont know what hes talking about :lol:

jealoused assholes who here to flame only coz they cudnt do it

:lol:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

jealoused assholes who here to flame only coz they cudnt do it

:lol:[/b]
    I doubt if it&#39;s whether you can or can not do it; everyone CAN sit at their computer for hours on end hitting z r 2 or whatever, but it&#39;s whether they have another life or just decided to give up on real life.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

lol, there was a movie from a lvl 62 mage raiding ew and they killed grobs while he was afk.
    same in shrotti his movie (slm logos r somting) u could see grobs leeching trolls. Meh 2 movies and hes leeching 2 times, coincidence? LOL.
    btw on the screen i only see exp, i didnt see him dealing any dmg, hmm leeching again?![/b]
    Hey simon... long time no c, duno if u remember me =]

2 movies where he leached shows nothing. Hasnt it occured to you that the only reason that he is in those movies in the 1st place is because he might have been afk just for that moment?. Maybe if he wasnt afk he wouldnt be in those movies because we would have owned them. Notice in cracked movie&#39;s where half the party is subclannies who are 65-. If they came when grobs wasnt afk and when we had a gg party they wudnt have killed us, hence there isnt a movie like that because no1 will put themselves getting owned in a movie. that was explained badly but what im tryna say is if grobs wasnt afk he wudnt have died and owned them and that wudda happened many times before that &#39;lucky&#39; shot when they got him afk and where he died, and no1 is gonna put the bits where we owned them in a movie.

Hey simon... long time no c, duno if u remember me =]

2 movies where he leached shows nothing. Hasnt it occured to you that the only reason that he is in those movies in the 1st place is because he might have been afk just for that moment?. Maybe if he wasnt afk he wouldnt be in those movies because we would have owned them. Notice in cracked movie&#39;s where half the party is subclannies who are 65-. If they came when grobs wasnt afk and when we had a gg party they wudnt have killed us, hence there isnt a movie like that because no1 will put themselves getting owned in a movie. that was explained badly but what im tryna say is if grobs wasnt afk he wudnt have died and owned them and that wudda happened many times before that &#39;lucky&#39; shot when they got him afk and where he died, and no1 is gonna put the bits where we owned them in a movie.[/b]
    :-) jep- no hard feelings ressergd , still remember u :-)

but just telling what i saw , hope you dont mind and cannot denie those facts :-). But ofc you have a point too.

gratz for GROBS

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

:-) jep- no hard feelings ressergd , still remember u :-)

but just telling what i saw , hope you dont mind and cannot denie those facts :-). But ofc you have a point too.[/b]

Yup tht is wt u saw but thats 20 mins of movie whereas me and us clannies have been exping with him since he was level 45 :P

Maybe, yes MAYBE now you can get Dragon symbol, but i doubt it. You will need level 100 to get dragon.