Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Congratulations! GROBS First LVL 80 IN Logos!

This is a discussion on Congratulations! GROBS First LVL 80 IN Logos! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Congrats Grobs, glad to see you finally made it. Oh, and don't mind the negative posts. There's just to many ...
Page: 5

-RW-

Congrats Grobs, glad to see you finally made it.

Oh, and don't mind the negative posts. There's just to many pathetic people who roam these forums.[/b]

Its the ppl who lvled the hard way. Without any kind of AOE or any easy xpin like all xping is in ROFD. And we dont have 3 ppl xpin ur chr.
    The people who think its hard to lvl now a days should really have tried to xp in KO/KE.

rostoen1990

Never seen him in ny AOE party's so stfu!

And yes Logos is the 2nd newest server so its really good!

and RW i dun care if its break or brake din stygge bøg

-RW-

nor do i care if u try and flame me in swedish cause i aint swedish

rostoen1990

It's not swedish u retard, go flame somewhere else. Or im sorry you'r flameing everywhere! i forgot

nor do i care if u try and flame me in swedish cause i aint swedish[/b]
    its just grobs clannie/fans who protect him xDDD

-RW-

It actually is swedish. But its spelled bög so go back to school kiddow

EMW

wow this is very funny topic

rostoen1990

its just grobs clannie/fans who protect him xDDD[/b]
    It's not. I'm not his clannie, and I don't protect him. But some ppl is so retarded that they don't know how too say gratz

Banned Senior Member

This topic gets locked soon O_o o_O

rostoen1990

It actually is swedish. But its spelled bög so go back to school kiddow[/b]
    It actually isnt swedish... It's Norwegian so why don't you go back too school :mellow:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Ide just like 2 clear things up.

-RW- u dont have a clue. Did you ever have an 80+ char? Its not easy to level to 80. GR0BS may have his cousin who plays and his brother, but he plays the most BY FAR, i barely ever see his brother on, and his cousin only started helping him when he was 77/78+, and he barely levels at all.

Also, GR0BS hasn't leached AOE EW, infact i dont think he has ever been in an AOE EW party for a long amount of time. We are a melee clan and have only ever had melee exp. He levelled far faster then us, so when he was level 65, he was still leveling on brahman with us, because he understands what a CL is. he also leveled on paramuns for a while after 75 to help subclannies.

I dont know who the fuk u are, and i dont care but quite francly ur coming up here and saying that he leached AOE EW like u know it for a fact and he didnt do that for shit. He levelled mainly on darkstones in his high levels. And u say thats easy leveling in ROFD? So what? why not exp there if its available. And u dont seem to know anything about high levels. Do u know how much exp it is from 79->80? its almost 1.8billion. Thats more similar to leveling from 70-> 74/75. Thats a hell of alot of exp.

So dont say anything if you dont know anything. Ur just jealous of someone who is evidently greater then you.

maliluki

wow rw u really r a b***h give him a break he did good,did he say sumthing bout u at all?
    From what it seems u r jealous cause u cant make it he made lvl 80 and from what it seems he had a life...
    obviously u dont have a life so ur thrill is flaming other ppl.go outside,feel the breeze have a beer chill out man....
    relax urself.... even seby congratulated him after flaming in ib +10 post this isnt at all bragging. his clannie posted this , not him...
    P.S GJ GROBS

Aj fala kurcu i to da vidim Čestitam kume!

aj sad vježbat onaj minor da te noobovi ne prebiju

GZ GROBS ....

time to owned CZ ..

GJ ..

grats grobs

dont know u personally but last i read on these forums was like 4 days ago and u were 79 50% or something
    xp whore <_<

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast