Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Congratulations! GROBS First LVL 80 IN Logos!

This is a discussion on Congratulations! GROBS First LVL 80 IN Logos! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ZO ZU NE LAJ!!!!!!!...
Page: 6

maliluki

ZO ZU NE LAJ!!!!!!!

SpiriT_HunteR

GJ Grobs

I could never xp for that long :wacko:

MacedonianSlayer

Basel_ali and ResserdGG got 2 big sig kanka mondernator

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Basel_ali and ResserdGG got 2 big sig kanka mondernator[/b]
    aq

Toneh

Good job. Im working on a lvl 77

wawh

gratz.. now pwn that server

greishkan1

Grobs will own cz now. Gogogo 90 xD

MoiDixMois

waiting in l1 cz add me

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Did you ever have an 80+ char?[/b]
    Sorry, I just had to say this...
    is it possible to be higher than 80?

SirKnight

wow gratz. exp slave :P

-RW-

Ide just like 2 clear things up.

-RW- u dont have a clue. Did you ever have an 80+ char? Its not easy to level to 80. GR0BS may have his cousin who plays and his brother, but he plays the most BY FAR, i barely ever see his brother on, and his cousin only started helping him when he was 77/78+, and he barely levels at all.

Also, GR0BS hasn't leached AOE EW, infact i dont think he has ever been in an AOE EW party for a long amount of time. We are a melee clan and have only ever had melee exp. He levelled far faster then us, so when he was level 65, he was still leveling on brahman with us, because he understands what a CL is. he also leveled on paramuns for a while after 75 to help subclannies.

I dont know who the fuk u are, and i dont care but quite francly ur coming up here and saying that he leached AOE EW like u know it for a fact and he didnt do that for shit. He levelled mainly on darkstones in his high levels. And u say thats easy leveling in ROFD? So what? why not exp there if its available. And u dont seem to know anything about high levels. Do u know how much exp it is from 79->80? its almost 1.8billion. Thats more similar to leveling from 70-> 74/75. Thats a hell of alot of exp.

So dont say anything if you dont know anything. Ur just jealous of someone who is evidently greater then you.[/b]
    Jealous of what? an ebaying american? who cant pk and just xp's to 80 with 3 ppl xpin his chr? Come again when he done something that aint easy.. And something that is worth talking bout.

maliluki

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA hes not american nubz0rdt

DragonFire

Gratz on 80!

-RW-

Dont care where hes from hes still an ebaying noob.

Thats how it went for him on ares when he was 68+ with baba gear trying to 1on1 a 61/62 sin with dual kekuri rings.

Ide just like 2 clear things up.

-RW- u dont have a clue. Did you ever have an 80+ char? Its not easy to level to 80. GR0BS may have his cousin who plays and his brother, but he plays the most BY FAR, i barely ever see his brother on, and his cousin only started helping him when he was 77/78+, and he barely levels at all.

Also, GR0BS hasn't leached AOE EW, infact i dont think he has ever been in an AOE EW party for a long amount of time. We are a melee clan and have only ever had melee exp. He levelled far faster then us, so when he was level 65, he was still leveling on brahman with us, because he understands what a CL is. he also leveled on paramuns for a while after 75 to help subclannies.

I dont know who the fuk u are, and i dont care but quite francly ur coming up here and saying that he leached AOE EW like u know it for a fact and he didnt do that for shit. He levelled mainly on darkstones in his high levels. And u say thats easy leveling in ROFD? So what? why not exp there if its available. And u dont seem to know anything about high levels. Do u know how much exp it is from 79->80? its almost 1.8billion. Thats more similar to leveling from 70-> 74/75. Thats a hell of alot of exp.

So dont say anything if you dont know anything. Ur just jealous of someone who is evidently greater then you.[/b]
    lol wheres that video of some clan raiding Reapers and Grobs is leeching the whole way through it lol.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast