Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Congratulations! GROBS First LVL 80 IN Logos!

This is a discussion on Congratulations! GROBS First LVL 80 IN Logos! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wasnt that shrotti's video?...
Page: 7

wawh

wasnt that shrotti's video?

sizzlex

you can suck it grobs =)

_TexacaN_

gratz grobs

Dont care where hes from hes still an ebaying noob.

Thats how it went for him on ares when he was 68+ with baba gear trying to 1on1 a 61/62 sin with dual kekuri rings.[/b]
    Who cares dude ?I dont understand whether ur jealous or just gay,someone started topic about him getting lvl 80 its not even him,who cares how many ppl used his account ?The fact is that he is 80 and it doesnt matter if 999 ppl lvled his account or 5,who cares if he's skillless ( i dont know about GROB's skills im just saying i dont care ;d)if he likes this game thats enought of a reason to play it.

Your trying to look cool or somthing ?Go start a topic about urself and how cool you are i want to see the amount of ppl that will support you.

l33t

gratz , now gogog isiloonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Good job Grobs And dont listen that b1chez. I would do same thing with sharing character but my bro dont want help me.
    Guys go and waste ur life lvling solo to 80

piedras

omg gz grobs

gratz...... i am jealous

Banned Senior Member

Gratz

TexAholic

Gratz man now go go get 5mil nps :P

Banned Senior Member

1st of All i dont even know who the fuck you are and nor do i care.
    2nd flame me all you want cause i couldnt care less nothing really killed me on Ares.
    And no im not jealous, why the fuck would i be jealous of a guy who cant PK, only leech in aoe EW all day then go brag bout it on forums? nigga pls 3 ppl leeching in aoe EW's on his account all day long is nothing. lvl to 80 alone then your allowed to brag.

3rd its B-R-E-A-K and not brake[/b]

even if he leeches aoe ew's, he did get lvl 80 and that should get an applause. -RW- just dont reply here if it doesnt matter to you, and grobs isnt bragging, his clannie made a post first, only then did he reply.[/b]

Problem is that i never was in mage partys ... 100% of my lvling from 1-80 was melee partys

I noe u love me R-W asdasdasdasdfasd

Banned

Wow... RW honestly i have always been looking for the definition of a hater and i think i found one... Thank u... He got to 80 the topic has nothing to do with u what so ever yet u come in here hating hard, i dont even know this dude but ur hating is just sad damn.... I bet if your 0000000 idol got to lvl 80 with 50 + friends helping him u would be slobbing all over his sack. Then i bet if some1 came in here and said omg u had mulitple chars, and u were a babashopped player bla bla bla id bet u start talking shit to them calling them retards or some other shit...

I seriously wish i still had chars, then id hand u 1 and let ppl take turns owning the shit outta u after im done lol.

ps: i have no idea who grobs is but u just are such a HATER wow....

-RW-

Problem is that i never was in mage partys ... 100% of my lvling from 1-80 was melee partys

I noe u love me R-W asdasdasdasdfasd [/b]

I loved taking all ur np, till you bought NYchris's chr or had it nation transfered so u could get enough Np for G1

Banned Senior Member

Dont care where hes from hes still an ebaying noob.

Thats how it went for him on ares when he was 68+ with baba gear trying to 1on1 a 61/62 sin with dual kekuri rings.[/b]
    SFDafdsfdafsdafdsfadsdafds Thx for that SS , going in my gallery

Wasnt hard again +6 chitins and mds +6 ehh ? lawl we saw you all when i got items like u all had.

Zero,NYchris,You,F9Devil got famous by killing 50-60 lvl noobs while u were 70's ... if you just check their movies all those chickens were 1-3 hits.

And personaly i dont care what turd like you say , ur char were played by like 5 ppl , atleast noone will PK on my char except me so stfu pls

Banned Senior Member

I loved taking all ur np, till you bought NYchris's chr or had it nation transfered so u could get enough Np for G1[/b]
    Buy NT for NYchris ? hahahahhaha this guy is soo smart , dude i never spent 1 dolar in this game and even if i want i cant cuz i live in Bosnia (no paypal,K2 not accepting our CC's ...)

HAHHAHAHA MORE JOKES NIGGA

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast