Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Congratulations! GROBS First LVL 80 IN Logos!

This is a discussion on Congratulations! GROBS First LVL 80 IN Logos! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I once counted the hits in 000000 movie ( i was very bored). Only 3 ppl took more then 4 ...
Page: 8

Banned

I once counted the hits in 000000 movie ( i was very bored). Only 3 ppl took more then 4 hits to kill in the first movie... His second movie only 4 ppl took more then 5 hits to kill.... F9devil i never really counted...

000000 just had really genuius editing in his movies witch appealed to the KO masses.Im not sure about the skill in game since i havent pked with or against the guy but i will say that his first movie definitley showd nothign amazing...Although the second movie showed some good teamwork and survival skills, but again leaned more toward the 2-3 hits kills for ppls attention. In the end its all about what ppl wanna see, no one wants to see 2 v 1 and the other players running round and round and showing there teamwork. Ppl want to see 5 v 1 noobs in fp lol. But hey gj taking advantage of that.... Wow this post was long lol.

susGe

SFDafdsfdafsdafdsfadsdafds Thx for that SS , going in my gallery

Wasnt hard again +6 chitins and mds +6 ehh ? lawl we saw you all when i got items like u all had.

Zero,NYchris,You,F9Devil got famous by killing 50-60 lvl noobs while u were 70's ... if you just check their movies all those chickens were 1-3 hits.

And personaly i dont care what turd like you say , ur char were played by like 5 ppl , atleast noone will PK on my char except me so stfu pls [/b]
    yeah was definately hamsters items Kek rings ftw. Id say you were about evenly matched since you had 5 lvls on him. Its ok though if i remember well back then anyone who beat you was obviously a babashopper. Even me when i beat you naked.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

yeah was definately hamsters items Kek rings ftw. Id say you were about evenly matched since you had 5 lvls on him. Its ok though if i remember well back then anyone who beat you was obviously a babashopper. Even me when i beat you naked. [/b]
    It doesnt matter about back then. It doesnt matter about who beat who. This topic is about him being level 80. So why does every topic stray to something else? Whats him losing a 1v1 or saying anyone that beat him to level 80 got to do with him being level 80 on logos? Even if he sucks in PK, being 1st lvl 80 and being a good pker are 2 different things so pk shudnt even be mentioned in this topic.

-RW-

Let me do a grobs and say "HAHAHHAHA MORE JOKES NIGGA" Nigga cant hide from the truth! You got owned by Hamsters almost naked sin

susGe

It doesnt matter about back then. It doesnt matter about who beat who. This topic is about him being level 80. So why does every topic stray to something else? Whats him losing a 1v1 or saying anyone that beat him to level 80 got to do with him being level 80 on logos? Even if he sucks in PK, being 1st lvl 80 and being a good pker are 2 different things so pk shudnt even be mentioned in this topic.[/b]
    actually i was responding to accusations he is making against my clan mates.

Let me do a grobs and say "HAHAHHAHA MORE JOKES NIGGA" Nigga cant hide from the truth! You got owned by Hamsters almost naked sin[/b]
    S.A stop living in the past and wake up to the present day.

If ur gloating about beating him god knows how many months or years ago, then jesus u must have nothing interesting in ur life.

actually i was responding to accusations he is making against my clan mates.[/b]
    Um... what accustaions are u talking about exactly.

Banned Senior Member

Let me do a grobs and say "HAHAHHAHA MORE JOKES NIGGA" Nigga cant hide from the truth! You got owned by Hamsters almost naked sin[/b]
    That was 2 years ago if im not wrong , considering me playing with 5 FPS im satisfied I got owned by Hamster yeah ... whats he better now ? wanna cookie ?

Lutz and other mods i thought that flaming in general chat is not allowed ?

rostoen1990

damn i wish i made fraps of PwnageFactor when he runned from a 65 warrior with spear deff parts and shield from bowl 6 too OB!

Buy NT for NYchris ? hahahahhaha this guy is soo smart , dude i never spent 1 dolar in this game and even if i want i cant cuz i live in Bosnia (no paypal,K2 not accepting our CC's ...)

HAHHAHAHA MORE JOKES NIGGA [/b]
    It clearly said Bronze Premium on ur ss so u spent a few 10$s on this game ;d

ISeeYouPee

Thx everyone

www.thereapers.dk

Special thx to best clannies ever !!!

Char was played by : Me , my brother and my cousin.[/b]
    well anyawys grats bro xD

Banned Senior Member

It clearly said Bronze Premium on ur ss so u spent a few 10$s on this game ;d[/b]
    Friend from Denmark buying me premium every month.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

That was 2 years ago if im not wrong , considering me playing with 5 FPS im satisfied I got owned by Hamster yeah ... whats he better now ? wanna cookie ?

Lutz and other mods i thought that flaming in general chat is not allowed ? [/b]
    It isn't, but this isn't flaming.
    Just because they don't care and they don't think isn't an accomplishment doesn't mean it's flaming.

It actually isnt swedish... It's Norwegian so why don't you go back too school :mellow:[/b]
    2 days.

Aj fala kurcu i to da vidim Čestitam kume!
    aj sad vježbat onaj minor da te noobovi ne prebiju [/b]
    2 days.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast