Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

CONGRATULATIONS UTOPIANKNIGHTS

This is a discussion on CONGRATULATIONS UTOPIANKNIGHTS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mario ure talking way too much BS now come with ur priest and ill take u both ffs ure such ...
Page: 12

Banned Senior Member

mario ure talking way too much BS now come with ur priest and ill take u both ffs ure such a noob sin
    u cant even touch my hp without full debuff so stfu

Terrorblade

Gratz guys, it's good to see english speaking ppl at the top again :P

Gogogo, beat the KilledBy

so weigh words or weigh ur teeth[/b]
    what? :blink:

Mario

Mario u still play ko?
    are u like the best player ever?
    is everone else noob to u?
    how u get ur items?
    or are u just on ur rags?[/b]
    i never said im the best, i never said u all sux, read b4 u post a BS.... well yes i NEVER paid USD for any items in game, and im proud of it. only thing involved with USD was a rol from tez, but it was money for miriam so.. i dont care about my skills all is u just BABASHOPED UR CLAN !! and showin off! cant get it idiot ?
    mario ure talking way too much BS now come with ur priest and ill take u both ffs ure such a noob sin
    u cant even touch my hp without full debuff so stfu[/b]
    so funny coz i tought its a FUKIN MULTIpLAYER GAME if u want 1v1 go play chess.

DragonFire

i never said im the best, i never said u all sux, read b4 u post a BS.... well yes i NEVER paid USD for any items in game, and im proud of it. only thing involved with USD was a rol from tez, but it was money for miriam so..[/b]

what is your character's name?

Banned Senior Member

hes Quaid and banned

woa 9 pages of spamming already ^^

Inactive Member

Banned LMAO, what for?

well ur implying that we are all babashopping noobs are u not?

DragonFire

hes Quaid and banned[/b]

ah ha :lol:

Mrjcolley101

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but whats a utopian knight?

Mario

Banned LMAO, what for?

well ur implying that we are all babashopping noobs are u not?[/b]
    im not banned but my char is, when u can say what u want, i just tell u that u will abuse not me, but my friend. no need to say more... and last time we talked u was ass lickin fag wanted to join tormentors... now made topic about top 5... uh, oh, glovin whore ?
    if we talkin about kills aviv, thx for a lot NP today i think whole world need to know about ur top 5, call TV or smth.

ooooh 9 pages i was sure it woulda go locked by page 4

Banned Senior Member

first of all I didnt play today
    second i didnt mean banned that way i meant hes banned from the game coz of click and buy or sth

DragonFire

im not banned but my char is, when u can say what u want, i just tell u that u will abuse not me, but my friend. no need to say more... and last time we talked u was ass lickin fag wanted to join tormentors... now made topic about top 5... uh, oh, glovin whore ?
    if we talkin about kills aviv, thx for a lot NP today i think whole world need to know about ur top 5, call TV or smth.[/b]
    Wow dude, you need a to rethink what you said. Your not banned but your character is? THAT MEANS YOUR BANNED RETARD. and and how is us flaming you hurt your friend. I think making this post has hurt you the most.

Mario

first of all I didnt play today
    second i didnt mean banned that way i meant hes banned from the game coz of click and buy or sth[/b]
    and isnt funny at all... well, its all about this topic, not that u got top 5... ppl cant get it that showin off is kinda... retarded ? well yes i never said ill beat u, coz i play warrior kinda short, and we r talked about it, so ur words was pointless... but since is MMORPG im fun with party, and i think its this game about... not 1v1 kills (when some1 got 4 more levels and +2/+3 unigues), but party organization... and sadly only tormentors could give a good party vs pary fight, u can hate my opinion, but im sure more ppl will agree with me... all UK members are k4l whores, so im not suprised, that all are against me, w/e, u can flame me, but can change facts. peace.

STFU dragonfire, if u dont know a primary facts idiot, how the tard like u got spec mod ?. Well Aviv do, but i want u to keep it for urself Aviv.