Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

CONGRATULATIONS UTOPIANKNIGHTS

This is a discussion on CONGRATULATIONS UTOPIANKNIGHTS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I agree that MOST uk members cant pk I can barely count 10 that can thats why I dont pk ...
Page: 13

Banned Senior Member

I agree that MOST uk members cant pk
    I can barely count 10 that can thats why I dont pk with them but some of them are really good ( 0bsene bartak tms ( on warrior not priest but getting better ) luckyduck etc )
    and tez doesnt have full +2/3 uniques i can show you SSs, tezs stats arent so far from binhs and believe me items dont matter so much these days mostly about skill thats why u fight wasabi (full +3/4 uniques +9 items ) or someone like that who hits you more than you hit on him( 4 lvls diff ) and you can still beat him thats "SKILL"

DragonFire

a primary facts idiot, how the tard like u got spec mod ?. Well Aviv do, but i want u to keep it for urself Aviv.[/b]
    Oh my god dude, your english sucks. please, please stop! And what the fuck is "a primary facts"? YOU learn how to speak english before you talk to me.

Oh my god dude, your english sucks. please, please stop! And what the fuck is "a primary facts"? YOU learn how to speak english before you talk to me.[/b]
    You always flame people :P

You meanie!

DragonFire

You always flame people :P

You meanie![/b]
    I'll stop sowwy chemical

stevouk

Grats Tez...and the rest of you guys

I'll stop sowwy chemical [/b]

muahah, You better be, Punk!

j/k <3

Mario

I agree that MOST uk members cant pk
    I can barely count 10 that can thats why I dont pk with them but some of them are really good ( 0bsene bartak tms ( on warrior not priest but getting better ) luckyduck etc )
    and tez doesnt have full +2/3 uniques i can show you SSs, tezs stats arent so far from binhs and believe me items dont matter so much these days mostly about skill thats why u fight wasabi (full +3/4 uniques +9 items ) or someone like that who hits you more than you hit on him( 4 lvls diff ) and you can still beat him thats "SKILL"[/b]
    agreed, im nub warrior, and always messin pots, but im fine in party, and its enought

Oh my god dude, your english sucks. please, please stop! And what the fuck is "a primary facts"? YOU learn how to speak english before you talk to me.[/b]
    u was the 1st who talked to me, u think u r god or smth, when i dont even know who the fuk are u. we can bitch each other forevah, fag like u doin nothin impressive on me. spec mod whos flammin ppl, go fuk urself, but find a book how to do it 1st.

Tupo

Bling Bling pls

DragonFire

agreed, im nub warrior, and always messin pots, but im fine in party, and its enought
    u was the 1st who talked to me, u think u r god or smth, when i dont even know who the fuk are u. we can bitch each other forevah, fag like u doin nothin impressive on me. spec mod whos flammin ppl, go fuk urself, but find a book how to do it 1st.[/b]
    Hell ya I&#39;m god B) And btw there is nothing special about being a spec. Mod. Nothing interesting happens anyways <_< \

i think ko4life is the only forum with so many massive flame wars, with all of the mods contributing to it instead of locking it

its where all the soon-to-be scammers get their posts, they just post random stuff like "bling bling pls " and no one notices

Mario

Hell ya I&#39;m god B) And btw there is nothing special about being a spec. Mod. Nothing interesting happens anyways <_< \[/b]
    i writed what i tought, its nothin wrong untill i keep facts... talkin about my banned char, when u dont know what really happend, its not fair. I didnt cheated or anythin like that, C&B problem are kinda big annoyin shit nowadays, and not only i got fuked coz of them...

im not from UK/USA so my laung can sux, any problems with that ? i saw ppl who write a lot worst... and never flamed them about it <_<

DragonFire

ya, K2&#39;s a bitch.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Me > you all ^_^

DragonFire

its where all the soon-to-be scammers get their posts, they just post random stuff like "bling bling pls " and no one notices [/b]
    Me > you all ^_^[/b]
    WANNABE SCAMMER!!!!11!1!1one!1! h34r: h34r: h34r:

lorrezispissed

omg i just made ii+9 fuk yeah :lol:

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast