Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

CONGRATULATIONS UTOPIANKNIGHTS

This is a discussion on CONGRATULATIONS UTOPIANKNIGHTS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I recall tanking the boss in the low level monster suppression squad on him with tez and actually pulling the ...
Page: 7

Aba

I recall tanking the boss in the low level monster suppression squad on him with tez and actually pulling the agro too, hmm

Banned

I recall tanking the boss in the low level monster suppression squad on him with tez and actually pulling the agro too, hmm[/b]

agro is now not pulled the old way with most damage....its random now as well <_<

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I&#39;m at school, we&#39;re not allowed to download that. Talk to the guys on vent I let them know the story[/b]

noob
    www.webmessenger.msn.com

Banned

OMG why the fuck no one told me about this shit and i have told everyone that my msn at work is fucked up

but this shit just worked and now i have msn again at work

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

OMG why the fuck no one told me about this shit and i have told everyone that my msn at work is fucked up

but this shit just worked and now i have msn again at work [/b]
    z0mg

[ Poka > Tez ]³

it&#39;s called [surveillance] at college xD

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Wonder how long you can stay there now.

So now you 1337 are you going to get organised and try and do something with your clan like take the castle? Opps forgot pissing Turks off is bad for you business

Well done in adding high lvl and np players "clap clap"

Saying that no different than what KB ect have done and at least you do an entertaing commander chat.

superkip

why dont people understand that im gratz the clan UK for finally hitting into the top 5 clans in dies.... for the first time..... lmao[/b]

ppl just cant stand it you guys maked it and they dont let the baby&#39;s cry and keep on going GJ congrats to all of uk

Banned

Wonder how long you can stay there now.

So now you 1337 are you going to get organised and try and do something with your clan like take the castle? Opps forgot pissing Turks off is bad for you business

Well done in adding high lvl and np players "clap clap"

Saying that no different than what KB ect have done and at least you do an entertaing commander chat.[/b]

actually i didnt add to many and those i did are friends not randoms....and it was voted on by officers who we let in

there is still 4 people waiting with almost 1 mill np each but i dont think we will add them cause we dont know them or have pked with them or exped....they are randoms who want clan

and no not going to organize shit as its a waste of time and also we are still noobs and will remain that way forever no need to be leet.....we will leave that to the turks to do...let them be leet we will stay friendly

and ty for liking my commander chat xD

go take a midol btw

Havvk

B>nation trans scroll,lordofthehumans pmed me for some help h34r:

Banned

B>nation trans scroll,lordofthehumans pmed me for some help h34r:[/b]

go go go scammer :lol:

:wub:

Havvk

gogogo KOM buyer :P

Banned

gogogo KOM buyer :P
    :wub:[/b]

go go go pfk&#39;s best friend :lol:

Havvk

he wasnt my best friend,he was my PK partner :wub:

cya later in msnger fukeer

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

yes...congrats on getting glowie armband after all the good competition to get the glowy armband has quit the game

wow get off ur dream man u quit already do u really think its the same as before? things have changed i would love to see everyone that brags so much about how good they WERE before they quit playing now...im seriously sick of u thinking ur the shit when u dont even play anymore -_-

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast