Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

CONGRATULATIONS UTOPIANKNIGHTS

This is a discussion on CONGRATULATIONS UTOPIANKNIGHTS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gratz !...
Page: 8

Gratz !

Banned

wow get off ur dream man u quit already do u really think its the same as before? things have changed i would love to see everyone that brags so much about how good they WERE before they quit playing now...im seriously sick of u thinking ur the shit when u dont even play anymore -_-[/b]
    yeah its ok we dont care or worry....glowys just comes with the clan thing...but glowies is not something we care about and we have always preached our 2 clans are same and we only use ally chat and clan chat is like a rare thing to see

also i think our clan would give any of the old clans a good run for there money these days

wow get off ur dream man u quit already do u really think its the same as before? things have changed i would love to see everyone that brags so much about how good they WERE before they quit playing now...im seriously sick of u thinking ur the shit when u dont even play anymore -_-[/b]
    ouch! that even hurted me :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

also i think our clan would give any of the old clans a good run for there money these days[/b]
    The game has changed alot insain hp and ac now so the game how I played it has gone. I have access to a ok equipped char on Diez of a reasonible level and they method used for pk now seems to be the gang bang.

Give the old clans chars that are equipped and leveled to a standard that the top players are now and then give us another few weeks to adjust back to KO and then we can organise something.....

It aint going to happen so no point going on about it. When "we" were about noone was really challanging us, "We" all left at the same time noone beat us to our "status" UK have managed to do this some 6 months after we have gone they managed to rise about 20 places in that time. UK has I think 1 or 2 of my ex clannies and some AHM ( I think ).

I said this before everyone has there time , we left and KB took over from that. Tez's guys are climbing. When KB quit another clan will take over but people will say the older ppl are the best.

I had more fun pking with Blood and AHM in KO than I ever did with todays clans nothing people say on here will ever change that.

Banned

The game has changed alot insain hp and ac now so the game how I played it has gone. I have access to a ok equipped char on Diez of a reasonible level and they method used for pk now seems to be the gang bang.

Give the old clans chars that are equipped and leveled to a standard that the top players are now and then give us another few weeks to adjust back to KO and then we can organise something.....

It aint going to happen so no point going on about it. When "we" were about noone was really challanging us, "We" all left at the same time noone beat us to our "status" UK have managed to do this some 6 months after we have gone they managed to rise about 20 places in that time. UK has I think 1 or 2 of my ex clannies and some AHM ( I think ).

I said this before everyone has there time , we left and KB took over from that. Tez's guys are climbing. When KB quit another clan will take over but people will say the older ppl are the best.

I had more fun pking with Blood and AHM in KO than I ever did with todays clans nothing people say on here will ever change that.[/b]
    yes is diff time but we have been around before outkasted is the diff....we will always remain humble noobs though and we will always be around....who knows where though but were all old farts that make up the core of UK and we dont have the time or patience now to play another game

and my wife would kill me if i started to level up and do this all over again on a diff game....i dont want her wrath on me...nor would you h34r:

but i get what ur saying felix and pking with blood and rage of blood for me back in day was fun as well...its much diff

but UK tries to not do the gang bang thing but everytime we try to go part vs party we get gangbanged by crap turk clans <_<

Gratz to ma nigga Tez and his clan

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

this game never changes...when will people learn that? i equivilate ko now to the beginning of ke when faaliyet and all those dupers were around

i make it equal to then not because theres a lot of dupers but because of the extent the games gotten...every1 has insane gear and like back then only those with equally insane gear/levels can compete...

if felix is right and its back down to the stage where its just gang bang pk then i have no doubt in my mind that if all us oldies went back to the game(and we all had our old chars...considering many sold theirs :/) wed rape cz as we did before we left, fact.

i quit when 72-74 was the average level stunner...whats the average lvl now 72-76? u really think that 2 levels from what im used to is gonna make so much a difference i wont be able to compete? if u do ur the one dreaming

When voodoo (411) left the game he was the only one who could combo, when he returned everybody could combo and he could no longer compete.

What&#39;s changed since these people quit that would stop them competing?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

When voodoo (411) left the game he was the only one who could combo, when he returned everybody could combo and he could no longer compete.

What&#39;s changed since these people quit that would stop them competing?[/b]
    higher lvls...but i dont see that being much of a challenge to overcome lol not much difference from beginning of KE when all of us were lower 60&#39;s and were getting people xp&#39;d so we wouldnt need to lvl to 70 xD

yes hee did,
    tez taught him in his own immga, damn they must bee proud.. lets hope nobody realises WHY they are in top5... all skilled clans stopped?

gl noobie u_k peps
    i wish u all would get some mtfking skills and then some B)[/b]
    O_o.. you always call people "noobies" yet... you&#39;re so shit yourself..?

And UK couldn&#39;t compete with the older clans.. teamwork is an unknown concept to you guys..

Banned

ive seen to many friends quit and leave this game, sucks that i already uninstalled ko

Havvk

and in KO times only few had contact to ppl who sell items,now with paypal and ppl quitting,u have to deal with chars pimped out of usd,instead of ppl who farmed the drops and made some trades...
    but skill and teamwork,as my vodka parter said,> all

grats uk, hope u babas enjoy it while it lasts :wub:

this game never changes...when will people learn that? i equivilate ko now to the beginning of ke when faaliyet and all those dupers were around

i make it equal to then not because theres a lot of dupers but because of the extent the games gotten...every1 has insane gear and like back then only those with equally insane gear/levels can compete...

if felix is right and its back down to the stage where its just gang bang pk then i have no doubt in my mind that if all us oldies went back to the game(and we all had our old chars...considering many sold theirs :/) wed rape cz as we did before we left, fact.

i quit when 72-74 was the average level stunner...whats the average lvl now 72-76? u really think that 2 levels from what im used to is gonna make so much a difference i wont be able to compete? if u do ur the one dreaming[/b]
    Im not gonna keep arguing about this since this topic its to congratulate uk not to start a flame war, but just try to get top 5 with all these turk clans that are constantly buying np&#39;s, check rankings every day and u will notice that whenever a top5 turk clan is passed in np&#39;s next day theyre again top5 with a decent amount of np&#39;s of advantage, make your own conclussions

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

uhm... funny, I don&#39;t remember seeing a "Gratz AHM for top1" topic when they got it... neither a gratz for Rage of Blood, or Tormentors... Also don&#39;t remember a gratz for glowy arm for OutKasted, or Oblivion. Oh well, I guess some people needs ego boost once in a while. Gratz

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast