Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Connection issue is because ...

This is a discussion on Connection issue is because ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; damn i cant believe that k2 is doing something to turks rofl....
Page: 3

ISeeYouPee

damn i cant believe that k2 is doing something to turks rofl.

Banned

At least know why now .. btw first time i loaded 3 non premium accounts on s1 with no problems ....

like having a flashback[/b]

ok

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...howtopic=115504

DuWolf

ohhh no i been busted ><

*Grabs box of kleenex* ( this time not from your mom )

ohh fuck yes i am the big feker who got caught earning no xp from bug abusing ... bleh bleh bleh ( cant be arsed ) ... we finished now? or you still obsessed with my sexy ass ? Im flattered but unfortunately for you i am in a stable relationship, but ty.

bb

obsessed ????

not really i saw u someone who rags on all cheaters go to the extent to do petitions and suck gm dick to get ppl banned once a "constable" i guess iunno i&#39;ve never even logged ur shit server other then to transfer items and do usd trades doing the bugs u bitch and moan about the most and ur clan forum doing votes and saying its ok to use exp bug

DuWolf

If you could be arsed to actually follow the thread instead of following the trend then id reply, but by simply reading your post i can see you diddnt bother an basically just proven your a moronic idiot that deserves his place on rankings MOD panel.

Read the thread then maybe ill grace your presence her with a reply, if not ill have to ban your stupidity to the RankingMODPanel bin.

/endofconversation

i read the threat and tis why i told u there lieing to u turks got banned simply put no isp were involved if u dont notice the timing then ur dumb dupe turk can&#39;t connect put them together wat do u get ? common sense

DuWolf

sigh ....

sometimes i think people acting that dumb are pretending .. in your case i think not pretending.

Turkey ISP

Turk Telecom .... Problems connecting
    Ulaknet ... no problems
    Tubitak... no problems
    Turks using Proxies to Connect ... no problems

So basically the problem your having im assuming is because a) you ISP is Turk Telecom and b) Your not using a proxy to bypass Turk Telecom to connect whilst these issues exist.

..again please do some research before making yourself look foolish.

ty

destinychild

As explained before post , I try to explain turkish

Türkiye ye özel bir baglanti PROBLEM i yoktur yada her hangi bir kısıtlama getirilmemiştir,

proxy ayarlarını değiştirerek oyuna baglanmak mümkün fakat baglanti normal hızın altındır,

Ayrica Ulaknet ,Tubitak ISP lerini kullanarak baglanan kullancılar oyuna KO girmekte herhangi bir problem yasamamaktadır , su an OTDU ve BOUN (üniversitler) oldugu gibi,

Oyunun resmi sitesinden verilen acıklamada , avrupadan baglanan Tüm kullanıcıların , KO ya baglanmakta problem yaşamaktadir

Umarim yeterince acik olmustur

End of the turkish story

I hope everybody understand what explained

i live in detroit michigan fuck a turk and fuck a turk telecom i can connect ko if i want i haven&#39;t played ko month or more im saying is TURK TELECOM NOT PROBLEM k2 is and they meant it to be that way

Lawless

Its not just turk telecom or turkish isp&#39;s, theres several US, Canadian, European, and South American ISPs with some manner of net protocol or even a physical line problem to K2 in California. This kind of problem is very unlikely to be K2&#39;s fault

(Is somebody mixing gin with his ritalin again?)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123