Connectivity Log

This is a discussion on Connectivity Log within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since K2 can't get their act together, I like others here want to be compensated for our lost Premium time. ...
Page: 1

boomersooner

Since K2 can't get their act together, I like others here want to be compensated for our lost Premium time. I know K2 knows when their servers are down and for what reason but in the past it seems compensation, if any, was nominal. Here is a SS of a spreadsheet In the making to help support my claim of the financial lost I'm suffering because their server downtime. Maybe it will help, maybe not. I will send the finished spreadsheet to them in .PDF format once I'm done. If anyone would like the application once I'm done with it let me know. Each field has a dropdown list so you don't have to have knowledge of Excel and very little typing.

ty

http://123pichosting.com/images/6992connectivitylog.jpg

MillionVoices

Since K2 can't get their act together, I like others here want to be compensated for our lost Premium time. I know K2 knows when their servers are down and for what reason but in the past it seems compensation, if any, was nominal. Here is a SS of a spreadsheet In the making to help support my claim of the financial lost I'm suffering because their server downtime. Maybe it will help, maybe not. I will send the finished spreadsheet to them in .PDF format once I'm done. If anyone would like the application once I'm done with it let me know. Each field has a dropdown list so you don't have to have knowledge of Excel and very little typing.

ty

http://123pichosting.com/images/6992connectivitylog.jpg[/b]
    Well KOXP compensates ppl for days lost and downtime, i guess KOXP more proffesional then K2. Well i always knew that.

K2 compensation yea right, they cant even state the reason for bans all they say is "Violated our TOS", can u get any more specific.

Banned

i think your premeuim should be like when your on your char it starts to run down like a clock..once you log off then the clock will stop..but if they did this then they would lose alot of $$$$