Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Warn this

This is a discussion on Warn this within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Prove all that you say buddah you have made random comments about BC stealing/scamming/bugging/ and you say you have more ...
Page: 1

Prove all that you say buddah you have made random comments about BC stealing/scamming/bugging/ and you say you have more dirt on us from your contact GM.

Provide your info in this thread or provide more popcorn for for your movie.

MAJIX: You want to warn me for defending our name? If you didn't want to have flames in it you should have closed it when Buddah started making random comments that he can't back up.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________
    ^ that is the Line...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Unhappy

Prove all that you say buddah you have made random comments about BC stealing/scamming/bugging/ and you say you have more dirt on us from your contact GM.

Provide your info in this thread or provide more popcorn for for your movie.

MAJIX: You want to warn me for defending our name? If you didn't want to have flames in it you should have closed it when Buddah started making random comments that he can't back up.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________
    ^ that is the Line...[/b]
    dude the mod asked you to stop with this flameing i suggest you do...

Sorry where am i flaming? I am asking you to back up what you say and provide all this proof that you have.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

Sorry where am i flaming? I am asking you to back up what you say and provide all this proof that you have.[/b]
    you got my nick name and clan name in this topic...and named it warned this provokeing the forums mod,,, your not verry smart are you...

Dude where am i flaming I am saying provide your proof.. You want to call us out and make us look bad provide all the proof from your comments

badcompany clan on ares paid a gm 500 usd to delete them....

my memebers from clan like.....rovsterclaws and Bp_isenguard and a few others like bigjohn was stolen from my clan to badcompany.

badcompany scammed people in vidictive .

clanies sending me screen shots of bribes sent from badcompany.

differance between my clan and yours is we earned what we have no baught ur way threw or bugged like u guys did on isiloon quest.

i can keep on going about it...and relase more dirt,,, on badcompany your only digging a deeper whole. so watch your mouth and stop with the lies before i reveal more what i ben talking with a certain gm about...[/b]
    Is there something that says i can't have a person nick name in a topic. I wanted you to know how i was calling out to provide proof of your comments,, But the fact is that you can't.

Banned

Lightbulb

Dude where am i flaming I am saying provide your proof.. You want to call us out and make us look bad provide all the proof from your comments
    Is there something that says i can't have a person nick name in a topic. I wanted you to know how i was calling out to provide proof of your comments,, But the fact is that you can't.[/b]
    i'm not gona argue with children....on a forums....your only makeing your self look worse then what you are...
    truly....
    ';x

The king. Senior Member

Badcompany is hackers clan......................... j/k

buddah is fbi watch out..... no j/k

i'm not gona argue with children....on a forums....your only makeing your self look worse then what you are...
    truly....
    ';x[/b]
    Its okay you can run just makes the point of mine bigger if you have proof provide it and i will shut it..

Banned

Talking

Its okay you can run just makes the point of mine bigger if you have proof provide it and i will shut it..[/b]
    i do not come on this forums to deframe your stupid clan...so stop trying to provoke people on site no one cares what you wana discuss ..if u got a problem with me pm me....your only makeing it more public about your clan...
    i suggest you not bring it up more...
    your not verry smart...
    this all happened before u was on that clan.
    you obviously got no clue what your talking about...
    something that happpened like almost a year ago...
    and second...i ben got over what happened....
    i only posted on a forums my items was deleted before and why....
    helping someone....
    no one cares about your dispute with me...i dun care about you and think its funny your mad..
    keep it up,,its a joke...

Seems to me you have plenty of time to wait for me to say something.

Then what does this mean if you not calling us out?

i can keep on going about it...and relase more dirt,,, on badcompany your only digging a deeper whole. so watch your mouth and stop with the lies before i reveal more what i ben talking with a certain gm about...[/b]

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

this is getting interesting.

Banned

Red face

Seems to me you have plenty of time to wait for me to say something.
    Then what does this mean if you not calling us out?[/b]
    IF i was calling anyone out i woulda made my own post, i am not that imature like myour self..thats the problem with ko,,,too many little imature little brats play it and ruin it for others just because they think there hot shit when they buy a char and items usd and join a top 10 clan...anyone can do that...what makes you speacial ?
    realy..nothing...
    no one heard of you before u joined that clan and no one cares...
    i built my clan and chars...something alot of babba shoppers can not say...
    i am not calling anyone out just responding to what i see...
    because i have that right too....
    you do not want people top see that your clan bugs ,, but u keep on bringing it up
    robsterclaws said he left that clan do to bug abuseing...
    killing isiloon every day for emblem of hnors and uniques on diffrent servers..
    i know i baught one of the emblems for a friend...
    so yeah i think its funny ';-]

Yeah
    How do you steal some1 from a clan?

Go Buddah

Banned

Lightbulb

Yeah
    How do you steal some1 from a clan?[/b]
    bribes and lies
    as u all know english speaking people are hard to find ingame... on some servers
    so alot of english speaking clans on ares server fight over memebers...
    alot of them target my clan for memebers..
    and use rumors to there advantage say this person might be a hacker or a scammer and make rumors about them

some clans will bribe with items or noahs
    or say there just a better clan and can lvl them with nice exp parties

eatch clan has there own method of doing it...
    its not just one clan
    alot of clans on ares server steal eatch others members with bribes...
    or suggestions that one clan is better then another...to persuade them...
    its apart of the politics on ares server. not sure about other servers.
    ';x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast