Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Constant DC? - KO Troubles

This is a discussion on Constant DC? - KO Troubles within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dones anybody know What the heck happen Whit the game&forum? It always offline...
Page: 1

Default Constant DC? - KO Troubles

Dones anybody know What the heck happen Whit the game&forum? It always offline

Hail dear Knight Online Europe players

We started to conduct an unexpected server maintenance to resolve a technical problem. Please stay tuned, we'll keep you updated from here.

We're sorry for any inconvinience it may caused.

NTT Game | Knight Online Europe Team

And 10 hours later... on a good day, we might get to play.

Their unexpected errors are just bs. They cant host the game like they should and more and more players get hacked all the time. They havent said anything about that. Well..... "We are working on it".
    So everything that happends in ko is expected and not unexpected. Just a matter of time when it falls completely.
    Another clanie got hacked today and it was 4th one from 8 player clan. Not so good hosting and protection on this hoster.
    Last edited by suikkeli; 11-27-2012 at 11:38 AM.
    Ganzah and henkish like this.

Awwwwww i Was wondering for USKO but as i see same at EUKO

DAFAQ Senior Member

This brings me back to good old Knight Offline story's.

Quote Originally Posted by suikkeli View Post
    Their unexpected errors are just bs. They cant host the game like they should and more and more players get hacked all the time. They havent said anything about that. Well..... "We are working on it".
    So nothing that happends in ko is expected and not unexpected. Just a matter of time when it falls completely.
    Another clanie got hacked today and it was 4th one from 8 player clan. Not so good hosting and protection on this hoster.
    I agree. There's so many that got hacked these past weeks/ months. Their security is shit, and seem to be like an open door for anybody want passage..
    Makes me so pissed, when any day could be your turn to share your items. And worst part is, they do friggin NOTHING to help anyone that got rolled by "hackers" or whatever... fuck!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    This brings me back to good old Knight Offline story's.
    I rather used to like the oddball humour the community had. It was mostly flames or silly bullshit (carecups? \_/ ? really? wonder which of the forum clowns was it...) but nothing bad about calling out a guy like aAjax/Forsete for running with a shield from every duel he redballed in, or what have you.

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

This is silly.. I would have taken a hint from "fate" about possibly quitting KO when I tried to play a private server last week, and the first day i played it, it shut down :P
    Now I decided to play an "official" server because i didn't feel like wasting my time with the p.s. nonsense about shitty server and the possibility of it closing down whenever it wants. Now this happens (prolonged maintenance)... another hint maybe? lol... too bad i already bought premium last night. looks like i'll be sticking around for atleast 29 more days.. haha

Banned Senior Member

tbh i got a feeling this "unexpected maintence" is a unexpected hacking im changing my pw as soon as the game is back up.

Quote Originally Posted by jewboy View Post
    This is silly.. I would have taken a hint from "fate" about possibly quitting KO when I tried to play a private server last week, and the first day i played it, it shut down :P
    Now I decided to play an "official" server because i didn't feel like wasting my time with the p.s. nonsense about shitty server and the possibility of it closing down whenever it wants. Now this happens (prolonged maintenance)... another hint maybe? lol... too bad i already bought premium last night. looks like i'll be sticking around for atleast 29 more days.. haha
    Well atleast your lucky that you havent spent that mutch time and money to this game (EUKO for me) and these things happends and i have been reselling for few month and now yesterday that clanie got hacked so yeh they must have "portal" to the room where database is or NTTGame employees just hit "delete items xxx, xxx, xxx and xxx" "now wait for whining x) and more money"

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    tbh i got a feeling this "unexpected maintence" is a unexpected hacking im changing my pw as soon as the game is back up.
    And you still think that it works? sorry, but it dosnt work at all that you go change your pw. Maby if you change it every 10 mins it could work.

Dear Knight Online Europe Players,
    We're currently conducting a major site-wide server/web maintenance and will take approximately 7 more hours. You will not be able to access game/web during this time.
    We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

For any updates on the server opening time we'll make a new facebook announcement. Please stay tuned!

Thank you,

Dear EUKO,

FUCK!

-your bitch, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Dear Knight Online Europe Players,
    We're currently conducting a major site-wide server/web maintenance and will take approximately 7 more hours. You will not be able to access game/web during this time.
    We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

For any updates on the server opening time we'll make a new facebook announcement. Please stay tuned!

Thank you,

Hmm. Did they "accidently" delete the whole database and now recovering it?
    That would maby suprise a little if they are so stupid, but i doubt they could even do it if they would want to.

can someone give me a link to their facebook page? i tried looking but nothing looks anything like an official fb page for them.

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 4
    10-05-2013, 06:20 PM