Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Constant DC? - KO Troubles

This is a discussion on Constant DC? - KO Troubles within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wonder... can alt codes be used in a pw? that would be pretty dope....
Page: 3

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

i wonder... can alt codes be used in a pw? that would be pretty dope.

Quote Originally Posted by jewboy View Post
    i wonder... can alt codes be used in a pw? that would be pretty dope.
    In EUKO you can use !"#¤%&/()= , dunno about USKO

Dear Knight Online Europe Players,

We appreciate your continued patience during this extended maintenance. Please know that we are always striving to provide the most enjoyable playing experience possible. We would like to let our community know that we will be providing a compensation for time lost during the extended maintenance. Please look out soon for all the details to be released!

We appreciate your support and patience!

Regards,
    NTTGame || Knight Online Europe

I don't think that any of this can help you and prevent from been hacked... I was hacked few month ago and i had same tipe of pass i don't share my PC with no1 it was Fresh copy of windows....i never visit any unofficial KO sites .... What i think is that the leek is on their side so hacker steal pass direct from their data base so their is nothing we can do about it...

Please know that we are always striving to provide the most enjoyable playing experience possible. We would like to let our community know that we will be providing a compensation for time lost during the extended maintenance.
    1 day of premium to everyone? hmm. no ty, becouse that's not worth the items i lost when i got hacked. I wonder how they can compense the time and having most enjoyable playing experience. What a joke
    Tell me one thing they have done right? pls dont say OTP becouse the way they do it, it dosnt work. As soon you turn it off you can get hacked like one did when he disabled OTP.
    They should start to talk more at forums and i mean more than "we are working on it" and provide more information like: when, why, how, who, can i kick hes ass etc.

Sweden Elite Senior Member Divine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suikkeli View Post
    1 day of premium to everyone? hmm. no ty, becouse that's not worth the items i lost when i got hacked. I wonder how they can compense the time and having most enjoyable playing experience. What a joke
    Tell me one thing they have done right? pls dont say OTP becouse the way they do it, it dosnt work. As soon you turn it off you can get hacked like one did when he disabled OTP.
    They should start to talk more at forums and i mean more than "we are working on it" and provide more information like: when, why, how, who, can i kick hes ass etc.
    What is OTP?
    Sorry for nub question.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    What is OTP?
    Sorry for nub question.
    One Time Password.
    It's an app that gives you 6 codes and you need to put it in-game b4 you choose character.

Sweden Elite Senior Member Divine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HKillah View Post
    One Time Password.
    It's an app that gives you 6 codes and you need to put it in-game b4 you choose character.
    So basicly like battle.net authenticator. How do I get one of those in EUKO? never seen this option on their website or ive missed it.

i hope that they aren't removing the Level jump thing.

About all this password talk im pretty sure (not 100%) how they hack people is they hack the DB and get a list of ID's and passwords of everyone and name of characters in that account, so no matter how hard your password is if they target you you will be hacked, the best way is to change your PW every few days.

are you FUCKING kidding me?

Dear Knights,

Please be aware that the schedule has changed for our maintenance. At this time we should be ending 11/28 in the late afternoon CET. We apologize for the extension, but please be aware that we are conducting this major maintenance in order to backup and secure server side data to provide an improved playing experience for all players.

We thank you for your continued patience and support.

NTTGame | Knight Online Europe Team

Banned Senior Member

Dear Knights,

Please be aware that the schedule has changed for our maintenance. At this time we should be ending 11/28 in the late afternoon CET. We apologize for the extension, but please be aware that we are conducting this major maintenance in order to backup and secure server side data to provide an improved playing experience for all players.

in other words they got hacked lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    What is OTP?
    Sorry for nub question.
    Here is info about OTP and its really good security system and majority of big business companys uses these especialy those who work from home.

Dear Knights,

So they really did f**k up their database or the hacker just had some fun with it damit they suck so badly that there is no scale to it.
    How in earth they dont listen any of the players who say that the database is leaked and theyr security is the worst in the world. Maby someone did go steal that database from the office literaly and now they dont know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    in other words they got hacked lmfao
    you stole my words :|

I feel like the KO gods are looking down on me saying "we warned you once when we closed that one private server the same day you started it and you didn't want to listen.. Now you've bought premium, so we're gonna fuck you over."

Well fuck you!

is it weird that i cursed at a nonexistent being?

I feel like the KO gods are looking down on me saying "we warned you once when we closed that one private server the same day you started it and you didn't want to listen.. Now you've bought premium, so we're gonna fuck you over."

Well fuck you!

is it weird that i cursed at a nonexistent being?
    The weird thing is that you asking us (the community) if that's weird.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 4
    10-05-2013, 06:20 PM