Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Constant DC? - KO Troubles

This is a discussion on Constant DC? - KO Troubles within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so its not weird to swear at something that's not real, but its weird to ask real people if what ...
Page: 4

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

so its not weird to swear at something that's not real, but its weird to ask real people if what i did was weird?

that's weird.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by jewboy View Post
    so its not weird to swear at something that's not real, but its weird to ask real people if what i did was weird?

that's weird.. :P
    You just proved my point, I rest my case.

I feel like the KO gods are looking down on me saying "we warned you once when we closed that one private server the same day you started it and you didn't want to listen.. Now you've bought premium, so we're gonna fuck you over."

Well fuck you!

"is it weird that i cursed at a nonexistent being?"
    Yea it's totally weird, but pretty common on a global scale.

lol. mind blown.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    So basicly like battle.net authenticator. How do I get one of those in EUKO? never seen this option on their website or ive missed it.
    They tested it on a few ppl at Euko (I do) and it was good. They give you a key authenticator, and after that you 'register' that key on the app.
    There's no way to anyone enter in ur account if you have the OPT registred in your Phone. The only way to enter in your account is that you need to put the 6 digit-code.

I dont know what about Usko, maybe they will put on both side.

Quote Originally Posted by HKillah View Post
    They tested it on a few ppl at Euko (I do) and it was good. They give you a key authenticator, and after that you 'register' that key on the app.
    There's no way to anyone enter in ur account if you have the OPT registred in your Phone. The only way to enter in your account is that you need to put the 6 digit-code.

I dont know what about Usko, maybe they will put on both side.
    What about sharer? =/

Yeah, it just happens too damn much... Damnit, I was going to upgrade my Lousy Raum+6 today...!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    What about sharer? =/
    About sharer, everytime you get DC or want to start play, the owner of the 'OTP' need to give you the key.
    Euko was giving like 5-6 DC's per day, now imagine how boring it's... Pickin' up the phone everytime.
    But, for sure, it's the best safe method I've known. Atleast no1 could log into your account.

if that is what they're actually doing, then that's legit. hopefully no more hackers. they've put a good stop in the k0xp... so next step is account security i guess?? i would have rather had account security first.. atleast koxpers dont steal your account, just exp spots/NP :P

Yeah, hopefully things will start getting better, otherwise I might consider requitting again ;(

same... i dont really know the full extent of the shitty shit thats been happening... but i'm getting the jist of things from just being on the forums for a day. lol.

i'll atleast stay until my premium runs out. not gonna waste the $40 i spent. Hopefully they're not getting rid of the level jump with this maintenance. If that's the case, SHIT! dcz here i come :P

if that is what they're actually doing, then that's legit. hopefully no more hackers. they've put a good stop in the k0xp... so next step is account security i guess?? i would have rather had account security first.. atleast koxpers dont steal your account, just exp spots/NP :P
    Koxpers and goldfarmers will always find a way to do what they do. In the KO history has there ever been that there hasnt been koxpers and goldfarmers? Maby at begining of MYKO, but later there was koxpers too and they are not going anywhere.
    OTP might slow them down, but they will just make some automatic program that takes the code from email or where ever it goes and puts it automaticly to game and so on.
    To prevent hackings yes that might help, but if they leak that database all the time maby those hackers will get in the middle of OTP codes, accounts and email (if that is where the OTP goes), but will see what happends and when ever they can even complete it.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

I dont mind if they fuckedup database and accidently gave me 50k knight cash orso
    HKillah likes this.

yeah i was just saying it would be a good upgrade from the supposed shit they have already... dont they use Hackshield??

i remember playing a game way back when, maybe it was knight online in its older days, and its anticheat was hackshield. never stopped any cheats.. lol

Banned Senior Member

With the time that KO's down, Blizzard would do 2 updates, 150% better than they'll do.

just saying.

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 4
    10-05-2013, 06:20 PM