Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Constant DC? - KO Troubles

This is a discussion on Constant DC? - KO Troubles within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What really makes me sad is the fact that their twitter is pretty much in turkish...I am not even from ...
Page: 13

What really makes me sad is the fact that their twitter is pretty much in turkish...I am not even from the US, but when I chose USKO, I expected they would use a language I can understand...
    Keeshiu likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    What really makes me sad is the fact that their twitter is pretty much in turkish...I am not even from the US, but when I chose USKO, I expected they would use a language I can understand...
    Welcome to the reality.

Quote Originally Posted by HKillah View Post
    It's of course bad when you spend money in a thing that you don't have, or at least you can't get/use...
    But we are talking about Virtual Games, we're not talking about physical things. It's like buying a computer from a company and after it the company closes, but you still have the guaranty, so? You must put the folks in a court because you bought a thing that was included the guarantee and you paid for.
    In Virtual game, don't pass anything.

What happens in virtual games, stays in virtual games. If they close, you can't even put they in a court. It's your responsibility wasting the cash on the game.
    You guys must read the rules of the games b4 start playing on it.
    I see your point but in this case I bought something from them that they did not do anything with or charge me for before 3 hours after the maintaince, if they shutted down they would already know by the time they annouced it on facebook, so they would just take the money out of my pocket after they shutted the game down. But ofcourse I would laugh if they shutted it down, it's my own mistake that is buying knight cash from a company like ntt. I am just saying if they did shut it down, I do not think that this is something they will do. The main question is how many bugs will come and how many items will be lost after the server gets back up, they may fix something but the game will be as fucked up as it was before they started the maintance, thats what i think.

even JPKo is also down like USKo and EUKO

Server status | Knightonlineworld.pl

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pubbageir View Post
    I see your point but in this case I bought something from them that they did not do anything with or charge me for before 3 hours after the maintaince, if they shutted down they would already know by the time they annouced it on facebook, so they would just take the money out of my pocket after they shutted the game down. But ofcourse I would laugh if they shutted it down, it's my own mistake that is buying knight cash from a company like ntt. I am just saying if they did shut it down, I do not think that this is something they will do. The main question is how many bugs will come and how many items will be lost after the server gets back up, they may fix something but the game will be as fucked up as it was before they started the maintance, thats what i think.
    If they would be a group of kids friends with good potential of cash they wouldn't say a shit and just close it. It happened already with some games.
    But calm down, they're just stoned and they'll open it soon as possible. By a secure source, they're makin' restorations on items that ppl got hacked, and implanting a new security system - as far as I know -

The day this game goes and turns into World of Warcraft is the day I quit ko cause I hate that f#cking game, and if they add new classes in which might be true it's more way to make more money cause I am sure people will open new accounts and buy more premium. Also a big rollback would suck cause I am so close to hitting 80 in Titan.

Banned Senior Member

if theres a roll back ima be pissed me and my buddy just spent $300 on gear 2 days ago :<

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    if theres a roll back ima be pissed me and my buddy just spent $300 on gear 2 days ago :<
    There's no any intention to make the rollback... The intention on it is the recover the items that hackers toke.
    But tbh Idk what they could do more.

Ima go sleep... tired of waitting for nothing,
    gn

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

Honestly, If they are making positive changes to the server, and doing the job that they're supposed to do by restoring lost items and shit... then that's cool. I have no problem with that. Atleast man up and fucking say something and dont say you'll be done at some point, and then not say another fucking word for over a day. How does that make you look? Look at all of the pissed off people who aren't getting any response and who aren't being informed on what is happening. The whole thing could take a fucking week and i wouldn't give two shits. Just TELL ME that it will take a week, so i'm expecting it. Its the fact that i'm sitting here waiting to play with no real idea when the servers will be back up, especially when I just purchased premium, that's pissing me off.

Just thought of something funny though. Imagine if the Director of NTTGame (or whatever position is incharge) delegated the task of informing the community to some random dude in the company, like you see in the movies, and they forgot to hit the enter button on their last post or something. So they meant to inform us, but we haven't heard shit for 24 hours and its that one random dude's fault. You think he'd get fired? lolol. (i dont really think this is what happened, but it would be comical)

All injected items from the past from K2 is wiped out......

are you making this up? where did you hear that?

It's just a saying man, I am just saying wouldn't that be awesome though.Imagine all them turks who would be so vexxed when they logged in and all the +21 shit and high OP stuff just wiped off.

well you said it so matter of factly. i thought you read it somewhere.. i was about to crap myself. so i guess for now the crap will stay inside.

I'm gonna go keep myself occupied.

Still nothing? Damn someone gonna pay for messing with my addiction.. xD

Well Piongu said somewhere that they are working on wiping out majority +10 items at one point. It was when someone asked for it.
    When official forums are back up, I will go and find it. Because I KNOW i read that somewhere.

Oh and that they couldn't find the source where all the items came from, etc. So can't go to that one persons account see what exactly they had, and then trace everything they made/duped/etc and then trades around. ;d

Just my twocents as a forum addict from the official forums. :P

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 4
    10-05-2013, 06:20 PM