Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Constant DC? - KO Troubles

This is a discussion on Constant DC? - KO Troubles within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Keeshiu Well Piongu said somewhere that they are working on wiping out majority +10 items at one ...
Page: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Keeshiu View Post
    Well Piongu said somewhere that they are working on wiping out majority +10 items at one point. It was when someone asked for it.
    When official forums are back up, I will go and find it. Because I KNOW i read that somewhere.

Oh and that they couldn't find the source where all the items came from, etc. So can't go to that one persons account see what exactly they had, and then trace everything they made/duped/etc and then trades around. ;d

Just my twocents as a forum addict from the official forums. :P
    Would been cool and all.. But why they keep us in the dark? I mean, no friggin updates for like 30hours?? Man thats BS! They deserve a mayor 4ss whoopin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    Would been cool and all.. But why they keep us in the dark? I mean, no friggin updates for like 30hours?? Man thats BS! They deserve a mayor 4ss whoopin.
    Oh i completely agree. I am constantly checking FB for updates. Stupid addiction ;d.
    Someone actually complained in the suggestion area about being in the dark about updates on their status when the servers will be truely back up. They did good once... twice... but they are back at sucking at updating us. At least with K2 we had their forums to post on, and they gave us updates. Like the blackout back in February when they stole the servers. Lol. Didn't tell us why until we all found out about the lawsuits, but still.
    Ganzah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ::Tsunami:: View Post
    even JPKo is also down like USKo and EUKO

Server status | Knightonlineworld.pl
    thats quite interesting

Banned Senior Member

this all makes sense now in theory. when i came back to usko about a week ago on olympia my friend said there is a new dupe out/upgrade exploit then i seen windforces +8 in merchant ect.. maybe it is possible this "emergency" maintenance is to fix a dupe/anival exploit? i mean at first i thought the db was just hacked again but if japko is also down mmm

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

I have seen a few people on titan with chitin 9 So i wouldnt doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    this all makes sense now in theory. when i came back to usko about a week ago on olympia my friend said there is a new dupe out/upgrade exploit then i seen windforces +8 in merchant ect.. maybe it is possible this "emergency" maintenance is to fix a dupe/anival exploit? i mean at first i thought the db was just hacked again but if japko is also down mmm
    Would make sense and explain alot.

Only a few hours from the servers being down 48 hours. Anyone know what time record NTT have to set to beat K2?

Quote Originally Posted by Doozy View Post
    Only a few hours from the servers being down 48 hours. Anyone know what time record NTT have to set to beat K2?

also around 48h

Quote Originally Posted by Doozy View Post
    4-5 years

/10 chars

gogo for new record
    ... or maybe error 800 in windows update ? ahahah

Better to go work ... see later guys

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

Goodnight all.. time to go to sleep so I can wake up and see what's going wrong now.

Who knows they just quit everything and closed the servers forever

Well according to this website Server status | Knightonlineworld.pl that someone else posted (I think Tsunami?) USKO, JPKO, EUKO is down leaving only KOKO to remain online. Knight online is developed by Mgame (which is a South Korean company I am 90% sure?); And didn't Knight Online originate in South Korea? So chances are that they are farthest ahead on game updates, etc. Maybe it is possible that there was a huge exploit in all the other server regions because they lag behind in updates compared to KOKO and the exploits were found on the 3 regions that are behind on updates? just my theory Although a new character class would be exciting. It would add a nice mix to the game that it has been lacking for a while.. But if there was a new class update; KOKO would have seen it first. Knight Online is such a mystery :B

Bam. Finally some word.

"We appreciate your continued patience during this extended maintenance. Please know that we are always striving to provide the most enjoyable playing experience possible. We would like to let our community know that we will be providing a compensation for time lost during the extended maintenance. Please look out soon for all the details to be released!
    On 29.12-2012 servers will be active.

We appreciate your support and patience!

NTT Game | Knight Online World Team"

http://www.facebook.com/KnightOnlineEUKO

EDIT: This is a FAKE site (or so I am led to believe) - so no new word yet :/
    Last edited by Doozy; 11-29-2012 at 05:41 AM.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Dear knights, We are sorry to inform you that we have closed the servers. My Mom kicked me out of the basement and shutdown my internet. thanks for the support.

Nttgame...

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 4
    10-05-2013, 06:20 PM