Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Constant DC? - KO Troubles

This is a discussion on Constant DC? - KO Troubles within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by regiss you kidding right? you prefer game hoster that sold +3 /+9/10 items for usd for years? ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    you kidding right? you prefer game hoster that sold +3 /+9/10 items for usd for years?
    From a phrase from 'The Dark Knight'
    "Either you die as a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain" something like that. So true in this case, and NTT will prolly do the same.
    If someone can do it, they will sooner or later do it.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    you really expect updates? were dealing with scumbag ntt
    This Just Made Me LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    From a phrase from 'The Dark Knight'
    "Either you die as a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain" something like that. So true in this case, and NTT will prolly do the same.
    If someone can do it, they will sooner or later do it.
    i wont blame them for things that they didint do yet. There is much other things that we can alredy blame NTT for. Like poor suport, no gm`s and few other but saying that K2 was BETTER than ntt is just wrong.

Banned Senior Member

saying that K2 was BETTER than ntt is just wrong.
    Both companies r shit aswell, they can't even satisfy/attract the players. That's the rule no.1
    Keeshiu and MrsBlueEyezz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HKillah View Post
    Both companies r shit aswell, they can't even satisfy/attract the players. That's the rule no.1

ofc they cant but still ntt are FAR from k2

i wont blame them for things that they didint do yet. There is much other things that we can alredy blame NTT for. Like poor suport, no gm`s and few other but saying that K2 was BETTER than ntt is just wrong.
    I never said K2 was any better. What i'm saying is that NTT have the authority to do the same as they did, and will prolly do because they can.
    Money corrupts people, nothing has changed there since K2 were in charge.

Yeah they should really work on getting more players...everyday that goes by game seems deader and deader..everyone using zombie ts

Banned Senior Member

ofc they cant but still ntt are FAR from k2
    it's at the same landing place: shit

Better or not, they are not good enough.
    They never have been good and they will dont be good. If you want a help from their costumers, you must wait atleast one week, and maybe you'll get an auto-response.

But NTT are doing now a thing that never have been made: Giving back the items to the players that got hacked - I'm really confused if they will do it right, to be honest.

Im Sure They Will Find A Way To Mess Up..Seems Like They Always Do In The Past Lol..

Banned Senior Member

NTT emplooyes seems that only have one hand or they're just lazy as hell... They can't even remove the halloween patch.

I think we'll have halloween event instead of christmas
    Ganzah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HKillah View Post
    NTT emplooyes seems that only have one hand or they're just lazy as hell... They can't even remove the halloween patch.

I think we'll have halloween event instead of christmas

Ahahahaha or maybe more!

Anyways, News? =)

Fuck Christmas and even Easter!! We have Halloween all year around! fuck it, let it snow June, who gives a shit?!

TBH I have played this game on and off from 2006. back than there was koxp, there was HF there was gold farmers but there also was a lot of good players and the numbers have dropped alarmingly. SInce than the server count has gone up too. The game is addictive for sure but it is us who spend so much money on premium and PUS that it keeps going on.
    K2 and NNT its just all the same. You are saying K2 injected items , hell yes they did.
    You are saying NNT haven't done it yet but hey whats stopping them to start soon or maybe they have already who knows.

Matter of fact it is us who support the same in its current form and it will go on as long we support it. More GG ppl will leave IF there is any left still.

To turn it around and make it more active the Game Host needs to do a major ass work.

1) Account security (this definitely needs to be 1st priority. 50% of the ppl who get hacked leave the game cause not everyone is capable at throwing 5k usd or more when they get hack. Database needs to be more secured. Offcourse I have no clue how people are getting hacked.
    2) There has to be some sort of restoration policy for legit players when they get hacked.
    3) Customer care tickets are answered by Bots. They need to look into that and also a call center wont go astray even if it means answering 10000 calls a day. Right now there is no one you can reach for help if your account is hacked.

ALSO A LOT LOT MORE needs to be done to bring KO and servers back to life.
    My 2 Cents
    Ganzah and Keeshiu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    TBH I have played this game on and off from 2006. back than there was koxp, there was HF there was gold farmers but there also was a lot of good players and the numbers have dropped alarmingly. SInce than the server count has gone up too. The game is addictive for sure but it is us who spend so much money on premium and PUS that it keeps going on.
    K2 and NNT its just all the same. You are saying K2 injected items , hell yes they did.
    You are saying NNT haven't done it yet but hey whats stopping them to start soon or maybe they have already who knows.

Matter of fact it is us who support the same in its current form and it will go on as long we support it. More GG ppl will leave IF there is any left still.

To turn it around and make it more active the Game Host needs to do a major ass work.

1) Account security (this definitely needs to be 1st priority. 50% of the ppl who get hacked leave the game cause not everyone is capable at throwing 5k usd or more when they get hack. Database needs to be more secured. Offcourse I have no clue how people are getting hacked.
    2) There has to be some sort of restoration policy for legit players when they get hacked.
    3) Customer care tickets are answered by Bots. They need to look into that and also a call center wont go astray even if it means answering 10000 calls a day. Right now there is no one you can reach for help if your account is hacked.

ALSO A LOT LOT MORE needs to be done to bring KO and servers back to life.
    My 2 Cents
    All that would be great, but quite impossible because it cost money, and lots of it. And lot's of employees, with long working hours. Shit cost money, and if they do it for the benefit, then the resources will be reduced.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    All that would be great, but quite impossible because it cost money, and lots of it. And lot's of employees, with long working hours. Shit cost money, and if they do it for the benefit, then the resources will be reduced.
    EUKO have more than 30 employees and they don't do a single shit.

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 4
    10-05-2013, 06:20 PM