Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Constant KS

This is a discussion on Constant KS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay, the constant ks is really getting out of hand. There are habitual ksers of every class at all the ...
Page: 1

Default Constant KS

Okay, the constant ks is really getting out of hand. There are habitual ksers of every class at all the spots, if you do any leveling at any of the decent xp spots, then I'm sure you have your own list of gays you'd like to see deleted/executed. I know I know...ks exists get over it blah blah, and we all know is that all it would take is an active gm to walk around and search out these lowlifes, but that isn't the point of this rant.

I do not in any way condone, endorse, or support anybody hacking other players....but if it were to happen to Fakko(63), alex_tolga(60) both mages, I definately would not shed a tear if they lost all their gear and de-lvled to 1 or so. There are soooo many of these mages that just come to your harpy spot (as a mage) and ks you. Then they band together and ks, so you're just pretty much fooked. Yes I did say fooked, it wasn't a typo :P .

I could probably write down 200 names of repeat offenders if I wanted to take the time to...but these to just stand out as I was just at harpies when Fakko showed up and created yet another ks party. I really love when they come then tell me and my party not to ks or we will get banned. Maybe I'm just extra cranky today cause I'm hungry....time for some food.

ps. this was split into seperate paragraphs for easier reading. ^_^

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

If you're in DIES , and I see you killing something....I'll KS you.

@ Dies its even worse since u cant really xp on D1

TunaFishyMe

call orcs/humans. Thats what i do

redfieldTnT

FUCK YES U CAN XP ON D1 ITS THE most eaceful place on diez
    Seriously if ur lv 63+ warrior d1 eslant is the shit
    i just lvld been lvln nonstop in d1 eslant solo its not so hard

1.00 % per 30 mins 131 red potions 222 mana pots 1%

on d3 its like /50 every 1hr in a party of 3 even ZZZZZZ
    d1 solo FTW eslant/cz

Yun_Yuuzhan

Why the hell's everybody spelling 'DIEZ' wrong these days? Z! It's zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Not S.

Aqu

Possibly its because thats how it spelt on the K2 login

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Aqu
    Possibly its because thats how it spelt on the K2 login
    It is now, yes, but K2 has never been known to be good at spelling

Old schoolers say diez, and newbs say dies. Yeah K2 sucks at spelling. I'm a "paladiin" apparently.

i got my first ks by an american party yesterday. at least i think it was ks but they didn't agree.

Me and my party lvling at 5 troll spot. We are killing them as they spawn and waiting for the next batch. this group comes over and starts luring one from the spawn before i hit it. i dont do anything at first so i kill the next one that spawns and they are still killing the one they pulled so i go finish it. then go back to killing them as they spawn whether they hit it first or not, so they start pm'ing me calling me the ks'r. I'm like i been here 45 minutes killing this spot. their response why cant you share. my response im already waiting for them to spawn why should i wait longer, go find another spot. blah blah blah. they threaten to bring their clan and own the spot...none of my clannies are online so I cant stop them so I play the bigger man role and move...i dont have time for these stupid games.

am i the ks'r?

TunaFishyMe

lol I hate it when im doing 2 trolls spawn and the turks doing the other spawn lure my trolls. It pisses me off so much I just go to their trolls and make sure they dont get any xp. Its funny cuz I get half the boxes. The leader then Pms me and says 1.5:1.5 lol no. I was here first 2:1. Why do they think they can just come in and well share our trolls? Im sorry im not being "nice" and sharing but tough luck, when im stuck doing a troll spawn, I dont steal other people's two spawn, who the hell are they?

didinino

I got ks'ed by KOXP'er.
    then the FUKING NOOB party members, also known as "THE PPL THAT FUK MY CHAT IN TURKISH LANG" (and sorry for all the NON_NOOB TURKS that I appriciate), joined him BECAUSE HE HAS KOXP(!).....WTF?!

so .... I GOT ANGRY, LURED A TROLL WARRIOR on him. he took it away, i w8.

then 2 mins over, i LURE ANOTHER 1.....THE MOTER FUKER IS DEAD!

FUK KS'ERS!
    I HATE U KS THE GAME!

p.s.
    here is a good way to make money:
    talk to NOHA SYSTEM or whatever own the game copyrights.
    ask to buy the game and its updates.
    buy a server in TURKEY.
    pay money for turkish programmer to LOCALIZE the game to TURKISH.
    open a beta for a month less/more.

close the server -> add a Premium Package to the game, and open it again as an OFFICAL KNIGHT ONLINE (also known as TRKO..)

AND EARN LOTS OF TURKISH MONEY!!!!!

again, sorry for the english speakers turks that DID LEARN english and KNOW WHAT I WRITE in the game, and the meaning of "NO FUKING KS"
    .... thank u, and sorry 4 the CAPS LOCK :P

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by ballzy
    i got my first ks by an american party yesterday. *at least i think it was ks but they didn't agree.

Me and my party lvling at 5 troll spot. *We are killing them as they spawn and waiting for the next batch. *this group comes over and starts luring one from the spawn before i hit it. *i dont do anything at first so i kill the next one that spawns and they are still killing the one they pulled so i go finish it. *then go back to killing them as they spawn whether they hit it first or not, so they start pm'ing me calling me the ks'r. *I'm like i been here 45 minutes killing this spot. *their response why cant you share. *my response im already waiting for them to spawn why should i wait longer, go find another spot. *blah blah blah. *they threaten to bring their clan and own the spot...none of my clannies are online so I cant stop them so I play the bigger man role and move...i dont have time for these stupid games.

am i the ks'r?
    No they were just being retarded. The maps are too damn small to share spots or let a good spot go to waste on a noob party that can't clear it.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    call orcs/humans. Thats what i do
    Only problem with that is my reference was in emc :P

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    If you're in DIES , and I see you killing something....I'll KS you.
    Maybe if I go orc side you'll get that chance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast